Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Bulls GT - Nov 4

Maybe TD should start. Not sure..

Originally Posted by Crazy8s
    But we're not gonna make 70% of our 3s every night either.
    if we get that open with td and gallo taking the bulk of the 3's we will

gota give it to the knicksters 2night

But we're not gonna make 70% of our 3s every night either.
    Right, but we should also be considerably better than 29% (our percentage heading into tonight) from being the arc as the season progresses and our players get more comfortable playing with each other

A good win tonight. Beat a good Bulls team on their court, staved off two comeback efforts in the 2nd half, STAT struggled but Gallo and Company picked him up...

Don't sleep, our team is pretty good.

Gallo set the tone tonight and Td kept the pace everyone except amare had good energy

No leave TD on the bench, I love the energy and hustle he brings off the bench. I can understand if you want Chandler to start, but leave Toney D on the bench. Great game by the Knicks "other guys". STAT was awful.

Turiaf was brilliant. That was the energy and hustle that made us drool when we got him. Loved his defensive intensity and ATTITUDE.

Toney D was draining 3's, getting steals, leading the SSOL offense, masterful game. He won't always be that hot from downtown, but it was enjoyable watching him.

Chandler was alright, took some bad shots, but his one on one defense is pretty darn good.

Felton was very nice, draining threes, and had some nice passes.

And GALLO FINALLY SHOWED UP! Even the Gallo Haters know that he SPACES out the damn floor when hes on. He is the key to the season, he got some major props from the TNT crew.

The big ass question though, will STAT develop some new ways to attack defenses?? No question he's better than Lee because he gives the rest of the Knicks more space to work with. But STAT is turnover prone, and really took some UGLY SHOTS. Steve Kerr said STAT was an amazing finisher, but not a good decision maker. STAT needs to earn that 100 million dollar check. Work on the midrange shot, and work on the dribble..and like Crazy said, can i see a BACK TO THE BASKET game please? A little post moves here and there can't hurt. Come on STAT step up your game, everyone else has, now its your turn.

But great win for the Knicks. 2-2 is a great place to be so far.

Originally Posted by Knicksfansince92
    Gallo set the tone tonight and Td kept the pace everyone except amare had good energy

LMAOOOO, hopefully STAT's ninja turtle like play is only an abberation. We NEED him to be a shot maker, because CP3 is not going to be a Knick this season. Maybe Melo, but not Chris Paul.

Damn the Knicks gave me a frigin heart attack, they did everything to blow this game by allowing D Rose to drive on them and have Amare lose the ball with his butter fingers over 8 times!

Amare was the worst player in this game, we could have easily won this game with Anthony Randolph playing 30 min instead of Amare.

I hope Amare learns to not dribble with his head down and lose the ball every second, this is pissing me off. He is making 20 million a year he has to stop with a million turnovers a game, it kills us. Every time he loses the ball the opposing team scores!

Anyway on the positive note, Gallinari finally came back to planet earth.

We just could not miss with Gallo and Douglas crapping all over Chicago with bombs from outside. Turiaf was solid again while Mozgov was non existant except for a few plays. Fields didnt do much, Felton was hitting shots, Walker has to play more. Chandler was okay.

Mike D sure knows how to blow games late.

I'm glad Amare had an off night. We can't have him carry the team every single night. This was a great win for us without STAT scoring 30+. Hopefully this is the start of something serious.

On to the next game.....Beat the Wiz tomorrow at home!

Originally Posted by Knicksfansince92

great picture LMAO...Amare was as bad today as Harrington was when he hung on the rim to get a technical foul...idiotic

We play our best when Turiaf is on the court. Great, great role player, vocal leader, paint presence.

Sensational.
    great point, he pumps up the team and gets the blocks and actually is able to finish most of the time but he does blow easy shots sometimes.

When Amare plays Center we start to fail.

Originally Posted by KnickfanaticinGA
    I'm glad Amare had an off night. We can't have him carry the team every single night. This was a great win for us without STAT scoring 30+. Hopefully this is the start of something serious.

On to the next game.....Beat the Wiz tomorrow at home!
    ye man

If Amare can't dominate Andray Blatche tomorrow, we got a problem. I'm looking forward to 25+ pts from STAT against the Wiz. I'm praying he has less than 5 TO's. He had 8 today...Jesus Christ.

the good news: we beat the bulls!
    the other good news: the gallo jersey i had shipped right before the season was a good call
    the other other good news: stat had an off night, and we know he can well and truly better tonights effort, hopefully on the reg

and whats not love about t.d, dudes a gun

I know Stoudamire misses Nash dishin to him but theres no excuse for this. We might as well play Eddy Curry, thats who stoudamire reminded me of tonight. He wasnt into the game at all, he looked like he was weeded up out there. Felton might not be Nash but he defends and hes doing his job. Matter of fact hes playin just as good as Nash so far all around this year, possibly better after this game.