Knicks @ Bulls GT - Nov 4

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
thats what i said, reread it lol. i said if gallo can be consistent then we added a player who can create and open up the floor of the other guys and help out STAT

What i'm saying is Gallo can be the player that in your words, "can create and open up the floor". He can be a scorer and facilitator for others.

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
**** barkley for saying were a bad team, he could blow me, dude needs to recognize :2cents:

It's all good. We have a reputation around the league for being a losing organization, bereft of talent and lacking any plan or sense of direction. By the end of the season, even ignorant blowhards like Sir Charles will come to realize that A) The Knicks are a playoff team, B) The Knicks have a lot of young talent, and C) Donnie Walsh knows what he's doing. :beer:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
This a point in the game where you get Gallo the ball, let him drive and try to draw a foul. Whenever he goes near the paint on O he gets fouled. He gets calls.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
douglas is beasting in the 3rd, Amar'es not in his groove he'll get it though no worries on that end,.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Steve Kerr said "Amar'e's not a playmaker, he's a finisher". As far as I can see in this game, he's not much of a thinker either. He couldn't finish a play against Scalabrine for ****'s sake.

Last game wasn't much different.

He's gonna have to bring it before his under-achievements become a media feeding frenzy.

im hating all these dumb ass shots we've been taking, luckily our 3's are falling.

can't depend on them in the 4th though.