Knicks @ Bulls GT - Nov 4

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
No leave TD on the bench, I love the energy and hustle he brings off the bench. I can understand if you want Chandler to start, but leave Toney D on the bench. Great game by the Knicks "other guys". STAT was awful.

Turiaf was brilliant. That was the energy and hustle that made us drool when we got him. Loved his defensive intensity and ATTITUDE.

Toney D was draining 3's, getting steals, leading the SSOL offense, masterful game. He won't always be that hot from downtown, but it was enjoyable watching him.

Chandler was alright, took some bad shots, but his one on one defense is pretty darn good.

Felton was very nice, draining threes, and had some nice passes.

And GALLO FINALLY SHOWED UP! Even the Gallo Haters know that he SPACES out the damn floor when hes on. He is the key to the season, he got some major props from the TNT crew.

The big ass question though, will STAT develop some new ways to attack defenses?? No question he's better than Lee because he gives the rest of the Knicks more space to work with. But STAT is turnover prone, and really took some UGLY SHOTS. Steve Kerr said STAT was an amazing finisher, but not a good decision maker. STAT needs to earn that 100 million dollar check. Work on the midrange shot, and work on the dribble..and like Crazy said, can i see a BACK TO THE BASKET game please? A little post moves here and there can't hurt. Come on STAT step up your game, everyone else has, now its your turn.

But great win for the Knicks. 2-2 is a great place to be so far.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Gallo set the tone tonight and Td kept the pace everyone except amare had good energy

9a5qtg.jpg

LMAOOOO, hopefully STAT's ninja turtle like play is only an abberation. We NEED him to be a shot maker, because CP3 is not going to be a Knick this season. Maybe Melo, but not Chris Paul.

Paul1355

All Star
Damn the Knicks gave me a frigin heart attack, they did everything to blow this game by allowing D Rose to drive on them and have Amare lose the ball with his butter fingers over 8 times!

Amare was the worst player in this game, we could have easily won this game with Anthony Randolph playing 30 min instead of Amare.

I hope Amare learns to not dribble with his head down and lose the ball every second, this is pissing me off. He is making 20 million a year he has to stop with a million turnovers a game, it kills us. Every time he loses the ball the opposing team scores!

Anyway on the positive note, Gallinari finally came back to planet earth.

We just could not miss with Gallo and Douglas crapping all over Chicago with bombs from outside. Turiaf was solid again while Mozgov was non existant except for a few plays. Fields didnt do much, Felton was hitting shots, Walker has to play more. Chandler was okay.

Mike D sure knows how to blow games late.

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
I'm glad Amare had an off night. We can't have him carry the team every single night. This was a great win for us without STAT scoring 30+. Hopefully this is the start of something serious.

On to the next game.....Beat the Wiz tomorrow at home!

Paul1355

All Star
We play our best when Turiaf is on the court. Great, great role player, vocal leader, paint presence.

Sensational.

great point, he pumps up the team and gets the blocks and actually is able to finish most of the time but he does blow easy shots sometimes.

When Amare plays Center we start to fail.

the portable man

Benchwarmer
I'm glad Amare had an off night. We can't have him carry the team every single night. This was a great win for us without STAT scoring 30+. Hopefully this is the start of something serious.

On to the next game.....Beat the Wiz tomorrow at home!

ye man :peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
If Amare can't dominate Andray Blatche tomorrow, we got a problem. I'm looking forward to 25+ pts from STAT against the Wiz. I'm praying he has less than 5 TO's. He had 8 today...Jesus Christ.

the good news: we beat the bulls!
the other good news: the gallo jersey i had shipped right before the season was a good call
the other other good news: stat had an off night, and we know he can well and truly better tonights effort, hopefully on the reg

and whats not love about t.d, dudes a gun

KingCharles34

All Star
I know Stoudamire misses Nash dishin to him but theres no excuse for this. We might as well play Eddy Curry, thats who stoudamire reminded me of tonight. He wasnt into the game at all, he looked like he was weeded up out there. Felton might not be Nash but he defends and hes doing his job. Matter of fact hes playin just as good as Nash so far all around this year, possibly better after this game.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
While STAT didn't have the greatest game, you gotta figure that Gallo and TD and Felton don't get those good looks from behind the arc that they do without having STAT in the paint.

Blocked shots were once again a plus for a team that was 2nd to last in the league in blocked shots last year and worst in the league (by far) last year.

Douglas can ball - he isn't afraid to take the ball to the basket, he plays a great game in transition, and he's a good 3-pt shooter. What a game.

Great game by Felton - he facilitated, he took good shots, and he took advantage of the fact that he's fast as hell.

Gallo seems over the slump. I especially liked when he put the ball back in, showing his willingness to get in the paint down and dirty if necessary.

Good game by Turiaf - he hustled, played hard, and played good defense and blocked shots. I like that.

Wilson had a slightly colder night but still played good defense and provided some good hustle.

They shot well from the charity stripe tonight after having a simply horrendous game from the free throw line against the Blazers.

I like what this team is doing. ANY road win is a big deal for our team, let alone a road win against the Bulls, who always play well at the United Center. Of course there are things the team has to work on, but they're doing well all things considered.

elcol

Rotation player
the improbable win, TD and gallo really pulled through for us on this one. noah was a tough matchup on amare

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Great win tonight... I had to take a moment and thank Donnie and Mike for getting players who...no matter good or bad play... always competed... for so long our players use to just look at each other and roll their eyes.

...oh and Rose's dunk was just too nasty.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
again we need to be patient Amar'e will be fine im not worried, he'll pull it together and when he does and Gallo's on his game we'll be a force i see it. the reason Gallo was able to get going was cause the Bulls were too worried with Amar'e early and cause Gallo was aggressive early and got his game going got his confidence back. this was a huge win, now we roll off a little steak

LJ4ptplay

Starter
We're 2-2. We could easily be 3-1 or even 4-0 had Gallo played well from the beginning. Still a lot of work to do but plenty to build on. If this team ever figures out the pick-and-roll with Amare and everyone is able to play well, we can compete with anybody. And if Randolph is ever able to figure his game out....watch out!!

iJoe

Rotation player
I hate how some people change opinions game to game.

Omg he had a good game hes awesome and we're awesome.
Whoa he had a bad game. WTF we suck donkey balls.

Its a longgggg season. We got a while to go and need to see a lot more before we can judge anything. In the meantime it doesn't hurt to be optimistic or at least try to cheer your team. Why on earth do you watch this game if you just want to hate all the time? Theres a difference between objective criticism and blind hatred.

p0nder

Starter
I love this win. it wasn;t the prettiest 2nd half but with amar'e being doubled on every single roll to the basket other players were forced to step up.

Gallo had a huge first half, but didn't seem to get the touches in the second half, mostly because tony d got hot and was draining from everywhere. still it was a break out game for both of these young players and if they can build on this we have a lot to look forward to this year.

Turiaf is a great GREAT piece of the puzzle, the guy just plays hard every single play, on both ends of the court. he's not the most polished offensive player, but i expect him to get better on this team.

Over all, this was a TEAM win. team defense, shots by all of our players, and the bench stepping up. we have depth and talent now. these are peices we can use to put together a strong season and maybe even turn in an inspired performance in the playoffs. really happy that the TEAM stepped up and took it to the bulls.

Amar'e needs to get going early on in games. and yes some moves in the block would be nice to see. team are defending the p'n'r so he needs to expand his game. he had some nice J's but i was hoping to see him make them pay around the rim.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I hate how some people change opinions game to game.

Omg he had a good game hes awesome and we're awesome.
Whoa he had a bad game. WTF we suck donkey balls.

Its a longgggg season. We got a while to go and need to see a lot more before we can judge anything. In the meantime it doesn't hurt to be optimistic or at least try to cheer your team. Why on earth do you watch this game if you just want to hate all the time? Theres a difference between objective criticism and blind hatred.

Agreed. +1.

The next game we lose, everybody will be calling for D'Antoni and Walsh to be fired and *insert name of player that played poorly that night* to be benched for the rest of the season or traded.

New York has some of the most knowledgable fans and some of the worst fans.

tiger0330

Legend
It's only been 4 games but I will say this, this team is way better than last years squad. Felton and Douglas are 10x better than Duhon and Nate. If Gallo can find his stroke for the rest of the season this is a playoff team.