Knicks @ Bulls GT - Nov 4

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Gallo's back this team could be in the upper 6 in the league, yea i said it. if we could do a little tweaking to the defensive rotations, and of course getting the chemistry to a great level then this team could do some damage.

lets hope we could hold on to this lead and walk away with a win, a win could propel us to a great stretch cause our next few games are winnable in my opinion

smokes

Huge Member
Gallo's back this team could be in the upper 6 in the league, yea i said it. if we could do a little tweaking to the defensive rotations, and of course getting the chemistry to a great level then this team could do some damage.

lets hope we could hold on to this lead and walk away with a win, a win could propel us to a great stretch cause our next few games are winnable in my opinion

Nice optimism but I still think we need to add another genuine starter level player to get to that position.

Having Mozgov and Fields as starters doesn't bode well for a full 82 games.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Nice optimism but I still think we need to add another genuine starter level player to get to that position.

Having Mozgov and Fields as starters doesn't bode well for a full 82 games.

true but then again, i feel if we could add another very solid bench player ( unless randolph becomes that; which will be seen ) and we get a Melo type player this team will be elite in my opinion. but we'll wait and see Gallo's coming to life, he may not be this hot every night but if he could give us a solid 18 then we'll be in great shape and a team to be messed with.

fields is a fine starter will get better as he learns as for Mozgov i agree he's better suited for the bench but i like him starting for now

smokes

Huge Member
true but then again, i feel if we could add another very solid bench player ( unless randolph becomes that; which will be seen ) and we get a Melo type player this team will be elite in my opinion. but we'll wait and see Gallo's coming to life, he may not be this hot every night but if he could give us a solid 18 then we'll be in great shape and a team to be messed with.

fields is a fine starter will get better as he learns as for Mozgov i agree he's better suited for the bench but i like him starting for now

Word I certainly don't expect 20 first half points from Gallo but if he can get back to playing consitently we are gonna be in a great shape for a .500+ season.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Word I certainly don't expect 20 first half points from Gallo but if he can get back to playing consitently we are gonna be in a great shape for a .500+ season.

exactly we have him consistent then we just added another player who could draw defense and open up the floor for other players to be effective

p0nder

Starter
this is very encouraging, great team defense this first half so far, bulls look completely out of it. The knicks are playing like a team and Gallo is getting his shots, but also driving the basket and making space for his own shots. i'm also seeing a lot of hustle out of him on the defenseive end, hitting the floor, getting steals etc.

tony D, stat and turiaf have played exceptionally well, along with gallo. even if boozer was in this game we'd be whooping their butts. Very encouraging.

stat needs more touches to get into a rhythm and him and felton have not been hooking up on the pick and roll as well as i would like. it's a great performance for this team, but there is still room for improvment, which makes me even more hopeful for the rest of the season.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
exactly we have him consistent then we just added another player who could draw defense and open up the floor for other players to be effective

You think small. Gallo can be that player.

He's going to be the man on this team. His heart is big!!

That was a world class 20 he gave the Bulls in that half.

That was elite play inside and out.. Gallo can play like this. The next step for him shortly will be for him to be consistently that good.

Recognize what you see.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
You think small. Gallo can be that player.

He's going to be the man on this team. His heart is big!!

That was a world class 20 he gave the Bulls in that half.

That was elite play inside and out.. Gallo can play like this. The next step for him shortly will be for him to be consistently that good.

Recognize what you see.

thats what i said, reread it lol. i said if gallo can be consistent then we added a player who can create and open up the floor of the other guys and help out STAT