Fields ranked number 5 rookie so far

phantom9000

Benchwarmer
espn ranked the rookies so far and Fields was ranked number 5 here is what they wrote
Some would wrongly assume that Fields has fit right in at this level from day one of summer league because he's a four-year college player. But the fact of the matter is most four-year college players don't make the NBA. So what Fields has been doing is impressive indeed. Fields has earned a starting guard position for the Knicks, and his willingness to do more than just shoot and score will ensure rotation minutes for him far into the future. It's nice that he averaged 11 points in his first three games, but I love that he grabbed 18 total rebounds in tough games against Portland and Boston. Rebounding is a weakness for the Knicks, and his efforts have kept them beyond respectable in that area.

Kiyaman

Legend
PF-Blake
PG-Wall
PF-Favors
C-Cousins
G/F-Fields

So far these are the top 5 players for the rookie All-Star team

Gottaaaaaaaaaa give mad parops to my man L.Fields with the way he is playing contritubing for the best of the team.:peace::gony: I had a certain feeling that once we picked him up, he would be a major sleeper to other team not realizing his potential. I think the knicks wisely picked him with the way hes playing so far and through eatching workouts, loved his demeanor on and even off the court. Keeeeeeeeeeep it up son!!!!!!!!! whats more amazing is that he is 5thhhh in rookies in which teams are unaware of. I reaally love this pick from the start of day one and will turn out to be a major steal and gem for the knicks. I think teams will reallyyyy regret this descision and ashamed of themselves. I think the pick of Fields will surprsie many teams and people to those who doubted his skillsett and whether hs is NBA ready. So, far L. Fields has proved doubters wrong!!

mafra

Legend
Fields and Douglas have been real finds. Maybe we should thank MIL, b/c they drafted our #1 target (D-Hobson).

We bash Walsh for failing to make the most of his 2 lottery selections, but he's certainly atoned for those miscues with these two gems.

If Gallo turns out to be what we hope for (or if he gets us Melo) then Walsh did a great job with his drafting.

Not like he took R-Balkman over Rondo.

WOODMO

Rookie
Fields has been a great surprise, I love the guys hustle and ability to control every action on the court.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
He has the timing and anticipation of an All Star. He's also, clearly, smart enough to improve the raw aspects of his game.

The future is bright for Fields esq.