Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Knicks vs Wizards November 5th

U see that dunk by my boy Will.... Thats potential

Felton is so much better then Duhon....I LOVE IT!!! Finally we have a real point guard again

I could get used to this ridiculously good 3 point shooting

Originally Posted by BleedOrange&Blue
    U see that dunk by my boy Will.... Thats potential

The best overall player on the team right now, IMO

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Felton is so much better then Duhon....I LOVE IT!!! Finally we have a real point guard again
    agreed bro, were good at PG for our future at both the starting position and backup. Felton really coming through and making plays for others and himself, just a matter of time till he has that chemistry with STAT

Teach Me How To Dougie!!

Douglas Is Killing

Everybody on our team is rolling..

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T3PDxjuRT8A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T3PDxjuRT8A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Originally Posted by keyser soze
    I don't know . . . where?
    See Eddy Curry, Mike Sweetney, Mardy Collins, Renaldo Balkman Jordan Hill, see a trend? All these players had potential now half of the them are no longer in the NBA or are bench warmers. All players have potential but by the time you are 21 your game is almost completely developed much more than you "potential" people would suggest. While players like Toney Douglas, Chandler, David Lee and Gallo have not finished polishing their game they paid immediate dividends within a matter of 1 or 2 years and for the most part have been consistent contributors Gallo is a little borderline here. Anthony Randolph is a unique athlete and a good kid but I can't help but see now why Don Nelson Benched him as his understanding of the game is terrible. Thats something that will take a long time to come or will probably not come at all. With Nelly being fired I doubt that they just traded Randolph because of him, the whole organization just gave him away. I am not projecting bust, but I am more than willing to get a first rounder from Indiana at this point for him.

Is it me or is Dantoni really getting on the players now its like since evryone has bought into the system He is expecting his players to play well or he will bench them. I like what I'm seeing from him attitude wise now if he can draw up some damn plays

See Eddy Curry, Mike Sweetney, Mardy Collins, Renaldo Balkman Jordan Hill, see a trend? All these players had potential now half of the them are no longer in the NBA or are bench warmers. All players have potential but by the time you are 21 your game is almost completely developed much more than you "potential" people would suggest. While players like Toney Douglas, Chandler, David Lee and Gallo have not finished polishing their game they paid immediate dividends within a matter of 1 or 2 years and for the most part have been consistent contributors Gallo is a little borderline here. Anthony Randolph is a unique athlete and a good kid but I can't help but see now why Don Nelson Benched him as his understanding of the game is terrible. Thats something that will take a long time to come or will probably not come at all. With Nelly being fired I doubt that they just traded Randolph because of him, the whole organization just gave him away. I am not projecting bust, but I am more than willing to get a first rounder from Indiana at this point for him.
    I've had people fighting me tooth and nail over my assessments of Randolph when he came here. They've proved true thus far. He sucks.

Nice to see somebody else recognize even if it's months after the fact.

I hear you and, all in all, very good points. I just think Randolph has such rare athletic ability that he is worth being patient with.

7 blocked shots we eating good

Now if only the Bulls can mount a comeback against the Bostold Scumtics....

The Hornets are up against the Heat by 9 at halftime

AMARE 4 BLOCKS come on we still on DAvid lee

I love Toney Douglas and I love the energy this team is playing with right now