Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 107

Thread: Knicks vs Wizards November 5th

  1. #31
    Member BleedOrange&Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    U see that dunk by my boy Will.... Thats potential

  2. #32
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Felton is so much better then Duhon....I LOVE IT!!! Finally we have a real point guard again

  3. #33
    Member keyser soze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    bay area, california
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    I could get used to this ridiculously good 3 point shooting

  4. #34
    Member keyser soze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    bay area, california
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by BleedOrange&Blue
    U see that dunk by my boy Will.... Thats potential

    The best overall player on the team right now, IMO

  5. #35
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Felton is so much better then Duhon....I LOVE IT!!! Finally we have a real point guard again
    agreed bro, were good at PG for our future at both the starting position and backup. Felton really coming through and making plays for others and himself, just a matter of time till he has that chemistry with STAT

  6. #36
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Teach Me How To Dougie!!

    Douglas Is Killing

  7. #37
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Everybody on our team is rolling..

  8. #38
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T3PDxjuRT8A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T3PDxjuRT8A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

  9. #39
    Member BleedOrange&Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by keyser soze
    I don't know . . . where?
    See Eddy Curry, Mike Sweetney, Mardy Collins, Renaldo Balkman Jordan Hill, see a trend? All these players had potential now half of the them are no longer in the NBA or are bench warmers. All players have potential but by the time you are 21 your game is almost completely developed much more than you "potential" people would suggest. While players like Toney Douglas, Chandler, David Lee and Gallo have not finished polishing their game they paid immediate dividends within a matter of 1 or 2 years and for the most part have been consistent contributors Gallo is a little borderline here. Anthony Randolph is a unique athlete and a good kid but I can't help but see now why Don Nelson Benched him as his understanding of the game is terrible. Thats something that will take a long time to come or will probably not come at all. With Nelly being fired I doubt that they just traded Randolph because of him, the whole organization just gave him away. I am not projecting bust, but I am more than willing to get a first rounder from Indiana at this point for him.

  10. #40
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Is it me or is Dantoni really getting on the players now its like since evryone has bought into the system He is expecting his players to play well or he will bench them. I like what I'm seeing from him attitude wise now if he can draw up some damn plays

  11. #41
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by BleedOrange&Blue
    See Eddy Curry, Mike Sweetney, Mardy Collins, Renaldo Balkman Jordan Hill, see a trend? All these players had potential now half of the them are no longer in the NBA or are bench warmers. All players have potential but by the time you are 21 your game is almost completely developed much more than you "potential" people would suggest. While players like Toney Douglas, Chandler, David Lee and Gallo have not finished polishing their game they paid immediate dividends within a matter of 1 or 2 years and for the most part have been consistent contributors Gallo is a little borderline here. Anthony Randolph is a unique athlete and a good kid but I can't help but see now why Don Nelson Benched him as his understanding of the game is terrible. Thats something that will take a long time to come or will probably not come at all. With Nelly being fired I doubt that they just traded Randolph because of him, the whole organization just gave him away. I am not projecting bust, but I am more than willing to get a first rounder from Indiana at this point for him.
    I've had people fighting me tooth and nail over my assessments of Randolph when he came here. They've proved true thus far. He sucks.

    Nice to see somebody else recognize even if it's months after the fact.

  12. #42
    Member keyser soze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    bay area, california
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by BleedOrange&Blue
    See Eddy Curry, Mike Sweetney, Mardy Collins, Renaldo Balkman Jordan Hill, see a trend? All these players had potential now half of the them are no longer in the NBA or are bench warmers. All players have potential but by the time you are 21 your game is almost completely developed much more than you "potential" people would suggest. While players like Toney Douglas, Chandler, David Lee and Gallo have not finished polishing their game they paid immediate dividends within a matter of 1 or 2 years and for the most part have been consistent contributors Gallo is a little borderline here. Anthony Randolph is a unique athlete and a good kid but I can't help but see now why Don Nelson Benched him as his understanding of the game is terrible. Thats something that will take a long time to come or will probably not come at all. With Nelly being fired I doubt that they just traded Randolph because of him, the whole organization just gave him away. I am not projecting bust, but I am more than willing to get a first rounder from Indiana at this point for him.

    I hear you and, all in all, very good points. I just think Randolph has such rare athletic ability that he is worth being patient with.

  13. #43
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    7 blocked shots we eating good

    Now if only the Bulls can mount a comeback against the Bostold Scumtics....

    The Hornets are up against the Heat by 9 at halftime

  14. #44
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    AMARE 4 BLOCKS come on we still on DAvid lee

  15. #45
    Member keyser soze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    bay area, california
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    I love Toney Douglas and I love the energy this team is playing with right now

Similar Threads

  1. Knicks - 40
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jan 05, 2011, 09:10
  2. Chad Ford: Knicks Pitch To LBJ
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 27, 2010, 00:47
  3. Replies: 219
    Last Post: Apr 15, 2009, 06:35
  4. Knicks at Magic 3/21 7PM
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Mar 24, 2009, 10:06
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: Feb 18, 2009, 20:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •