Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Knicks vs Wizards November 5th

Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    Please, you don't have the type of success D'ant has had without having strategy. The fact that you make that statemnt only highlights how blinded you are by hate. You are are negative hater and it's kinda sad that we can't fire you as a Knick fan.

Let's see...you hate on D'ant even though we are playing really good on both ends of the court, day dream about Earl Barron in a thong, long for Darko and wish we signed Tom "DNP Rose, Deng and Noah in the 4th" Thibodeau. Yea, your credibility is zero dude.

Almost every complaint about D'ant you have has been proven false.

Strong defense...check!
    10 man rotation...check!
    Playing rookies...check!
    Benching Gallo when he was slumping...check!

It's almost like D'ant reads this forum and is going out of his way to prove how clueless you are!
    Amen. really, Amen. **** the haters!

Veteran

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    Yeah, 11 blocked shots + 11 steals is an incredible statistic. Great defense and great hustle. So much for the no defense D'Antoni Knicks. Leading the league in blocks and we got to be at the top in steals and forced turnovers.

But the best is that we beat a bad team by 21 points. The last 6 years the Knicks always followed a good game with a disappointing loss against a team they were supposed to beat.

Felton was starting to find Amare in the p-n-r. It will take more time before they are really gelling. But when they do.....watch out!!

This is the number one reason why we have to FIRE Damnphony.
    If he lower our 9+man rotation, or have a personal conflict with any
    player this early in the season.......we are toast this season
    Damnphony had nothing to do with the "MAN to MAN" Defense played by individual players tonight (get back at Mcgee's 6 blockshots).
    We did not play or form a "TEAM-DEFENSE" tonight.
    There is a difference between the two

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    sorry, i got distracted there....i would love to pound the sh*t outta tina cervasio right now. She'd be limpin for a week by the time im done with her

anyways i love what im seeing!!!! We lookin like were forreal right now,l we just gotta stay consistent and keep playin hard

just about done with my 2nd 40, time for some more

We scored 112 points without anyone scoring over 20, BALANCE

yo past that weed around player...haahahhah GO KNICKS

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Damnphony had nothing to do with the "MAN to MAN" Defense played by individual players tonight (get back at Mcgee's 6 blockshots).
    More proof you are blinded by your own hate. Stop digging dude...

We played exceptional team defense drawing offensive fouls, helping weak side, multiple players contesting the same shot, closing out on the shooter, switching and doubling causing numerous turnovers.

I feel sorry for you, Kiya. Good luck with that hate. Hope you enjoy it. I'm happy the Knicks are winning and playing well.

bahahaha its funny reading the haters posts here. yeah we should fire d'antoni cause he showed he could close out the game on an 18-3 run, employ great defensive strategies and put away a team in the 4th.

yes, being 3-2 is so terrible.. we NEED to fire him guys we just nnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddd to.

i'm kinda drunk after watchin' the game with my lady tonight. so much fun watchin the knicks kick ass for a change. this is freshhhh

Yea kiya you need to stop. Undoubtedly, w the right players, Coach's system and style plain works.

When you have crap, like we did last year and the year before, you get crap. Mike D'antoni is a good coach, but he couldn't overcome those bad teams we had. This is so simple.

We were rebuilding (what don't you get about this). Now we're just building. This team has promise.

Let me get this straight. When this team last year wasn't playing defense, and people like me, Trillion, a few others said that was a product of the team not being good defensive players. And YOU KIYAMAN said that a good defensive coach would teach the team defense, REGARDLESS of the personnel.

Then, this year, when we are playing good defense, it is 100% to do with the personnel 0% to do with D'Antoni, the personnel on the squad (which is what people like me said from the get go...).

So either you were lying about your opinion then or are lying about your opinion now, either way you want to put it.

Fact is, those of us that said it was the personnel that made us a bad defensive team last year and in year's past are clearly being proven right. Kiya wants to be right so bad he just makes up things to make D'Antoni look horrible. If we won the finals this year Kiya would be mad that we didn't sweep. Just admit it Kiya: you were wrong. It's okay. Nobody will think less of you. In fact, what you are doing now, clearly lying and making up truths to defend your inane and incorrect commentary and predictions from the past makes everyone (including myself) lose respect for you by the instant.

near the lincoln tunnel in Union City, NJ staying close to MSG

Great overall game, they ended strong and played terrific. Hope it continues, i think the Knicks can get a good win streak going. I'm seeing improvements in every game, Amare may have troubles at time but makes up for it in other ways. The game was won with some flashy plays on defense and offense.
    Lets go Knicks!!!!!!!!

Default Tony Chill Douglas

Tony Chill Douglas = #1 reason Knicks are turning it around. defense + offense = winning combination.
    Gallipini hitting shots. 2nd game no greasy hair!
    Turrifiaf is GRRRRREAT! the shot blocker Knicks needed!
    Sky Walker busting moves!!
    Feltip getting better all the time with 10 dimes.
    Moscow - more minutes, signs of excellence

SOOO happy Duhound is gone
    not missing DLEE at all!

pass that weed, son... chandler!

woo hoo!

Veteran

It's amazing how replacing Duhon with Felton and Lee with Amar'e and Jeffries with Turiaf can make the team look like a playoff-bound one.

I know we're only 5 games in but it's tough to not be excited (unless you're Kiyaman and would rather have Isiah over D'Antoni)

Superstar

I'm loving the balance of the team so far. Its interesting when you consider that Douglas actually had the most shot attempts by a decent margin. When the ball moves around and theres some trust and selflessness, we are a dangerous team.

AR just needs more time to gain confidence and I think he'll be fine. He's young and needs a boost to get going. Being injured for so long definitely didn't help. Imagine our team if AR and Buike are healthy and adjusted. The only oddball really is Mason... I have no clue why we signed him.

Chandler's dunk is disgusting.

11 Blocks, 11 steals, 21 Wizard TOs, Douglas poisoning Wall, The Gov taking it to McGee, Walker smashing on cats, Felton tearing, Gallo hitting, STAT swatting, The Thrill raping, Randolph 'bounding, Landry cutting and RONNIE! how I love thee. Let me count the ways.

Lurker

Wow...6 guys scoring in double figures. Nice. Using deep rotation is 1 thing. Rotation actually working is another. Tend to say that Stat tried to turn it up a notch going .500+ from the field scoring 18 and 4 BS. He'll get there. And TD really is spectacular.