Knicks vs Wizards November 5th

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
See Eddy Curry, Mike Sweetney, Mardy Collins, Renaldo Balkman Jordan Hill, see a trend? All these players had potential now half of the them are no longer in the NBA or are bench warmers. All players have potential but by the time you are 21 your game is almost completely developed much more than you "potential" people would suggest. While players like Toney Douglas, Chandler, David Lee and Gallo have not finished polishing their game they paid immediate dividends within a matter of 1 or 2 years and for the most part have been consistent contributors Gallo is a little borderline here. Anthony Randolph is a unique athlete and a good kid but I can't help but see now why Don Nelson Benched him as his understanding of the game is terrible. Thats something that will take a long time to come or will probably not come at all. With Nelly being fired I doubt that they just traded Randolph because of him, the whole organization just gave him away. I am not projecting bust, but I am more than willing to get a first rounder from Indiana at this point for him.

I've had people fighting me tooth and nail over my assessments of Randolph when he came here. They've proved true thus far. He sucks.

Nice to see somebody else recognize even if it's months after the fact.

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
See Eddy Curry, Mike Sweetney, Mardy Collins, Renaldo Balkman Jordan Hill, see a trend? All these players had potential now half of the them are no longer in the NBA or are bench warmers. All players have potential but by the time you are 21 your game is almost completely developed much more than you "potential" people would suggest. While players like Toney Douglas, Chandler, David Lee and Gallo have not finished polishing their game they paid immediate dividends within a matter of 1 or 2 years and for the most part have been consistent contributors Gallo is a little borderline here. Anthony Randolph is a unique athlete and a good kid but I can't help but see now why Don Nelson Benched him as his understanding of the game is terrible. Thats something that will take a long time to come or will probably not come at all. With Nelly being fired I doubt that they just traded Randolph because of him, the whole organization just gave him away. I am not projecting bust, but I am more than willing to get a first rounder from Indiana at this point for him.

I hear you and, all in all, very good points. I just think Randolph has such rare athletic ability that he is worth being patient with.

KingCharles34

All Star
7 blocked shots we eating good :)

Now if only the Bulls can mount a comeback against the Bostold Scumtics....

The Hornets are up against the Heat by 9 at halftime :thumbsup:

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
btw, the only real complaint I have with D'antoni is that I think Chandler should be starting. But so many guys get quality minutes, that perhaps it doesn't matter all that much

Kiyaman

Legend
<OBJECT width=480 height=385>
&nbsp
&nbsp
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T3PDxjuRT8A?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></OBJECT>

Move over Amare.......

Chandler Chandler Chandler!!!
:smokin: :gony: :smokin:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Clyde on Randolph, "the follies Mike have begun.." lol.

Doesn't TD just have the coolest little game? Loving that guy. He is really good.

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
Why take Walker out?

I don't get it either. Gallo is playing well but he hasn't earned the respect to come in over a guy who has a hot hand. I also didn't like it earlier when D'antoni took out Chandler immediately after his inspiring reverse dunk

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
That deep three is why Walker and Chandler will continue to come out for the Cock.

He is an unbelievable shooter.

KingCharles34

All Star
I think we might finally be legit this year. Please excuse me for being slow, but after years of losing its made me hesitant. Im gonna take it one game at a time