Isiah talks to Michael Kay on 1050 espn. Replay at 6:20pm

Blumatic

Rotation player
It was a great interview. Kay did a great job. Isiah is very charming I almost fell in love with the guy. But he is so delusional. Unbelievable the answers this guy gives. Read the article on espnnewyork.com and listen at 6:20pm for the replay.

KingCharles34

All Star
It was a great interview. Kay did a great job. Isiah is very charming I almost fell in love with the guy. But he is so delusional. Unbelievable the answers this guy gives. Read the article on espnnewyork.com and listen at 6:20pm for the replay.

no-homo.jpg

gaknickfan

Benchwarmer

delusional...... u think...... this guy is soooo out in left field..... unbelievable!!!!!! and to think dolamite considers this bozo "a good friend ".... my God!!!!!!! after last nights feel good game we have to hear from this asswipe????:barf:.... just read Marc Berman article on this clown .....the scary part is dolamite just may give this asswipe the job when Walsh step down

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/thomas_always_thinking_of_knicks_ve7QLAc1NuFZFEsU8i1AjM