Felton and Douglas - Twins

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Felton is a keeper may be our answer at the PG position for a while im content with him starting and orchestrating our future teams, once he gets the chemistry with amare going they'll be even better( the both of them )

and as for Douglas we better not trade this guy teams will bw wanting him but we say no, every championship team needs a guy like him one that could do everything off the bench his worth is invaluable to this team loving the way he's playing out there and best thing about him is the confidence

Yep indeeed. they really have done an fabulos job with their incredible play and contribution to the team. Absolutely love Tony douglas tenacious and fearless play. I love the way Felton is playing, but i would be more ecstatic more of a pick n roll play specially lobbying to Amare.That would help alotttttt. I had a feeling that he would make a good improvement into his second yr and will get better. However, im very surprised that TD has been ripping teams apart with his outbursts of play and dindt expect that this would happen right now as its still early in the season and entering his second season abd only being a rookie last year. I think D. Walsh knew and had an idea what he is getting in TD and people and the fans did not know about. :thumbsup::peace:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
A backcourt of Felton and Douglas > a backcourt of Marbury and Francis

And at a fraction of the cost!

Splendid.

Cpt Felton and Toney 'The Brigand' Douglas are a venomous duo.

Stat check!

PLAYERPROFILES4a.jpg

PPG: 16.4
RPG: 4.6
APG: 2.4
SPG: 2.4 - 2nd in NBA
TOPG: 1.4
FG% .508
3FG% .379

Efficiency: +17.80

☆ Defensive hound dog. Bumping up those assists couldn't hurt.

PLAYERPROFILES5a.jpg

PPG: 16.2
RPG: 3.8
APG: 7.4
SPG: 1.6
TOPG: 2.6
FG% .492
3FG% .435

Efficiency: +19.6

☆ Extremely heady player. Has taken on Rose, Rondo and Wall and held his own.

And the only way is up.

i love following point guards and these guys are both doing a great job for us, i am loving the knicks play so far in the early stages of this season. decent point guards, slick outside shooting, and finally some hustle defense! lets go knicks!

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
You know if you think about it there's really no limit to TD's potential.

He's a second year player who spent the bulk of his first year rotting on the bench because we were playing Chris Duhon (and, well, he was new, so...).

This is the first time he's being relied on to do anything really substantial and man this kid has come through like no other. He could end up being starting PG material!

And my case in point: Chauncey Billups didn't average more than 5 assists per game in his career until his 6th year in the league. But if you were to name the best PGs in the league over the past five years I think there's no doubt Billups would be in the top 5...and oh by the way, he got the Pistons a RING!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea they've been amazing, tony dougie has been amazing and showing how he could play a huge role off the bench he gets starter minutes simply cause his defensive effort and hustle play rubs off on the rest of the team, therefore were getting defensive stops when we need to and thats key for us moving forward.

as for felton theres not enough i could say about his play thus far, hes grasping this system better by the game it seems and his assist numbers are showing that( almost 8 a game ) once he gets the chemistry with stat going we'll be awesome. were set at this PG position in my opinion. we got our bench and starter set for years to come,

Kiyaman

Legend
Felton is a average starting PG however, Felton is not a finisher or closer.
I like Felton b/c our future PG-Douglas dont need the pressure of being a
starter when he is already an above average closer. I also like Felton b/c our
future SG rookie Landry Fields is getting a big taste of his duties as a NBA SG
alongside of PG-Felton (rather than a well develope 2nd season Douglas).
The backcourt tandem of Douglas & Fields are learning quickly to be winners,
their time will come.

Our biggest problem with Felton is our headcoach Dantoni trying to make
him into "Steve Nash", like he tried to do the previous 2 seasons with Duhon.
Felton 5 seasons with the Bobcats prove when it come to picking numbers as
the the Top-10 starting PG, Felton is a # 6 (six). The only way I could imagine
Felton improving to a # 7 is by reducing his playingtime minutes from 35 mpg
to 28 to 30 mpg (the less pressure the better Felton performance). Our
headcoach suppose to know how to use a 4 guard rotation in the first half of
each game. But he dont!
Dantoni refuse to take Felton out of the game to insert PG-Toney Douglas as
our 6th-Man on the roster. Felton has not started all 6 games well (another Duhon)
and needed to be replace after the first 6 minutes of the first quarter
in several games. There is another bad move from our head coach that need
to be fixed fast, the meshing of Felton & Mason, and the meshing of Felton &
Walker. Rookie Landry Fields can not hold down the SG spot by himself. Plus
Douglas cant be coming in every game as the SG to cover and defend all the
guards taking advantage of Felton. The Knicks won 3 games all on the
strength of Douglas & Fields defensive pressure in the backcourt, Felton may
have been in the lineup but his presence wasnt felt on either end of the court.

We been WEAK at the SG position for to many seasons, we should be working
hard at designing a couple of plays for Walker or Mason at the SG spot for 18
to 20 mpg (other than hailing up 3-ball shots :crossfingers:).
:smokin: :gony: :smokin:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Felton is my man and TD is the shit. They compliment each other quite nicely and should both get better as the season progresses.

iJoe

Rotation player
You know... people like Kiya always will have something to complain about. I can't even understand most of your post, but you're saying that Walker and Mason need more playtime and Felton/Douglas combo shouldn't be used as much. I say let the players earn their playtime in practice.

I predict if Walker or Mason end up playing more and suck it up, you'll be attacking Dantoni for playing them instead of Douglas more at the 2. You'll just never be happy. If the player isn't performing its the coach's fault. If the players are doing great, all the credit goes to the player performing despite the coach.

This is getting tiring.... theres a reason that some players aren't getting the playtime. Do you honestly believe Mason has earned more playtime!!? Do you still think Darko got unfair treatment last year when hes sucking it up again?

I'm not saying our coach is great, but you can't just blame everything on management or coaches. In the end, its the player that has to step up. Hence why the great coach Popovich always gave credit to the guys like Duncan who made life easier for him.

quiggle

Starter
a better twin is Chandler because both are upping their trade value to be dealt soon. other teams are watching so enjoy these players for a couple of more months then say bye to them.