• Ronny Turiaf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KingCharles34

All Star
I think you can make a case for four different players, it was tough for me to choose but I gotta go with Felton. Hes off to probably the best start hes ever had in his career and hes playing great defense. Im thankful to finally have a real point guard again, it was tough when we had Duhoe

Click Here for Knicks Stats

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Raymond Felton, simply cause the guy's held the team together, he works well with both units and he creates for his teammates thus making their lives easier.
His pace is amazing he's really gotten a grasp of this system quickly after a forgettable preseason he's showing that he could carry a team and create for others all while finding his shots throughout the flow of the game. and thats whats key for him, during preseason he seemed to be trying to too either too much shooting or too much passing not knowing that some nights its his passing thats needed or others its the scoring thats their, he seems to be letting that come to him now and its showing in his play 17 and 7-8 so far ( i dunno the exact numbers ) is just great. happy to have this guy running the point.

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
Remember when some of us were worried he was going to be terrible during the preseason?

Yeah, how about that?

Some of the threads from preseason and the free agency period were making it seem like we would be 0-5 and the world would be coming to an end if we did not get another star with Amare. :beer:

Seriously though Wilson should be it. He has stepped it up and made massive contributions, but Felton has seemed to settle right in.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
It was tough between Ray and Will but Ray got my vote cause 16 and 8 are some great numbers. I love his game all together. I wanna see Amar'e step it up though. 100 million means at least 23 ppg