Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Knicks vs Sixers

Home games agianst Philly when there missing their best players are must wins. But lets put it into prospective boys. We're 3-3. We started the season off 1-10 last year. We're 3-3 and have been in every game and in all honesty we should probably be 5-1.

Lets not jump off the bring just yet.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    All of these jump shots are killing us. This system is too easy to defend. And his defensive statergy is lacking big time. It's a good thing we have players that can jump and block shots, but the positioning on the court is terrible...too many easy basket get by and all the players can do is look at each other. I'm not sure if this is due to gelling or some crazy defensive play calling. The coach needs to be more creative with his players. He needs to use P&R, sceens, and back door passing more. He needs to draw up a few plays (or better ones) in the post for Stat and Moz. You can't play this shooting from the 3 thru out the entire game, especially if you don't have consisitant shooters. what is he thinking?

Veteran

^^what is that suppose to mean? Oh, I get it. WIll smith has that same face most of the knicks wore last night. lol

and here i was thinking you were a tard...

you saw the same thing in last night game too, didn't you smarty? haha

12th man

Dumbass.

Veteran

Why did you bump this old game thread? I doubt if anyone cares about you being able to play the fiddle. lol

12th man

Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    Why did you bump this old game thread? I doubt if anyone cares about you being able to play the fiddle. lol
    You're a ****ing moron
    You've been struggling all year to make one post that makes sense on this site.

"Real NY baller"

Your fat. You have no chance at being a legit baller. Go choke on one and die.

Veteran

You canít be serious, Iíve made perfect sense in many of my post, itís not my fault if phony people canít handle the truth. Iím all about realness, Iím not privy to being a BS artist, like some, I donít have the time,or the luxury.

Youíre just sour because your flawed coach and boyfriend Gallo is being placed under the microscope and exposed for the cancers they are. Why are you trolling this old thread anyway? Why so serious? Lol. Why do you think Iím fat? You donít think Iím a baller, why? Are you a metrocard? You should be use to being used and discarded, so why the shock? Or, are you just some child looking for attention? If so, just let me beÖthe last thing I need is a pedophile case because I spanked the pimples off the ass of some forum poster. Go find a life, look for the Blues clue if you need help.

12th man

Fool, why did you change your font to post that? Whats the point of that?

You're as real as your girls orgasms.

No one ain't mad, but you sound a little frustrated writing a paragraph of poor quality insults.

I'm calling you out of shape because I know you can't prove me wrong. This topic is dismissed. Go back to your depressing lifestyle that lacks health and wellness.

your handle sounds like it created by a 12 year old and you have the behavior of a 12 year old. You try too hard with your rants.

If you going to rant, provide evidence, logic, and an interesting read. You provide neither of these, which makes your rants low in quality. Your a waste of space on this forum.

Just STOP posting, best of advice.

12th man

Fake NY "Baller", you need a girlfriend man. You seem too tense in your post. Loosen up, kid.

12th man

NY Baller after he reads my post

Watch this clown complain that I'm playing too much posting mad .gifs.

I can't take you seriously, no matter how hard you flex your font. Your lame.