Knicks vs Sixers

metrocard

Legend
Why did you bump this old game thread? I doubt if anyone cares about you being able to play the fiddle. lol

You're a ****ing moron :lol:
You've been struggling all year to make one post that makes sense on this site.

"Real NY baller"

Your fat. You have no chance at being a legit baller. Go choke on one and die.

You can?t be serious, I?ve made perfect sense in many of my post, it?s not my fault if phony people can?t handle the truth. I?m all about realness, I?m not privy to being a BS artist, like some, I don?t have the time,or the luxury.

You?re just sour because your flawed coach and boyfriend Gallo is being placed under the microscope and exposed for the cancers they are. Why are you trolling this old thread anyway? Why so serious? Lol. Why do you think I?m fat? You don?t think I?m a baller, why? Are you a metrocard? You should be use to being used and discarded, so why the shock? Or, are you just some child looking for attention? If so, just let me be?the last thing I need is a pedophile case because I spanked the pimples off the ass of some forum poster. Go find a life, look for the Blues clue if you need help.

metrocard

Legend
Fool, why did you change your font to post that? Whats the point of that?

You're as real as your girls orgasms.

No one ain't mad, but you sound a little frustrated writing a paragraph of poor quality insults.

I'm calling you out of shape because I know you can't prove me wrong. This topic is dismissed. Go back to your depressing lifestyle that lacks health and wellness.

your handle sounds like it created by a 12 year old and you have the behavior of a 12 year old. You try too hard with your rants.

If you going to rant, provide evidence, logic, and an interesting read. You provide neither of these, which makes your rants low in quality. Your a waste of space on this forum.

Just STOP posting, best of advice.

30voor7.jpg

metrocard

Legend
NY Baller after he reads my post
246324210.gif

:lol:

Watch this clown complain that I'm playing too much posting mad .gifs.

I can't take you seriously, no matter how hard you flex your font. Your lame. :teeth: