Knicks @ Bucks, Nov 9

quiggle

Starter
all sizzle no steak for Douglas, really can't see how this guy is NBA material with inconsistencies.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Mamamia!

Dear Cock.

We don't have time, in what is a comparatively easy schedule compared with a month from now, for you , Gallo, to bring us NOTHING. It's time you were cut from the starting line up. We don't need your unreliable and inconsistent game in the opening quarter. We've been crushed in the first 12 minutes of the last 2 games.

It's time for Chandler to take the reigns.

Get well soon Azubuike. Bring something to the team.

th3realicon

Rotation player
I was all for letting D'antoni work but he has no clue how to coach this team. I think he was successful in Phoenix couse he had Nash to ejaculate on.

I hope they would consider giving Herb Williams a shot.

quiggle

Starter
fire Dantoni and trade that pet goat of his, get rid of the guidos they belong over in Jersey not Knicks territory.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
.......... umm that was horrible to watch, we better win tomorrow :crossfingers:

and for once i would like to see them give the ball to amare closer to the basket

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
What the hell happened?

It's like we just went and rolled over and died. It's tough to imagine that this team is the same as the one that beat the Bulls a few nights ago.

tiger0330

Legend
If the same team shows up tomorrow the Warriors are going to score 160 pts and run us out of the Garden. Maybe some home cooking will make a difference.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
D'Antoni is on notice...

Like I said in a previous post this was an early make or break game. If the Knicks were any kind of playoff team they would of come out with a sense of urgency and would of made this a game by the second quarter. Instead we start the game out 0-7 from three (see a pattern here?) and we LOSE THE GAME IN THE FIRST QUARTER. I'm not gonna blame anyone player this time as all of our players sucked something horrible. I have been very patient in my evaluation of D'Antoni but it is now very clear to me that he does not have what it takes to maximize the talent he has been given. This team should be 5-2 or 4-3 considering our schedule so far and the injuries of opposing teams: Boozer, Igudola, Redd. I have come to the conclusion that it was Nash who made D'Antoni an not the other way around. It takes truly gifted players like Nash and Magic Johnson to run and gun effectively the Knicks execution has been horrible on the break and has become way to predictable in the half-court Pick N' Roll and chuck 3's. If this team doesn't establish some kind of interior post play I just see them as too limited offensively.

D'Antoni has been given the tools including his former all-star PF. There can be no more excuses no more moral victories. D'Antoni needs to start producing and fast, if not, I am completely fine with going in another direction. I can "wait for next year" for Carmelo but I will not tolerate mediocrity with this squad this year.

KingCharles34

All Star
The cock was lookin limp out there tonight....he failed to "rise" to the occasion

meanwhile the Cavs are 4-3 and would have home court advantage against the Heat if the playoffs started right now :shock2:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
You can't say the Knicks should have won against the Bucks because Michael Redd is hurt, Michael Redd hasn't been relevant since 2008-2009 and they made the playoffs without him last year so they're still a good team.

It's not so much we lost as it was the way we lost...sorta just rolled over and died.

hypnos

Rookie
If this team doesn't establish some kind of interior post play I just see them as too limited offensively.

I totally agree on this one. Look how they got totally outrebounded also. They need more power on the boards. Now there's just stat. Starting Chandler over Gallo is at l?ast the first step u can take.

mafra

Legend
If the same team shows up tomorrow the Warriors are going to score 160 pts and run us out of the Garden. Maybe some home cooking will make a difference.

Warriors might be without both Ellis and Curry. If we lose to that squad, without their starting backcourt, then it's really time to turn off the lights.

CoolClyde

To Live and Let Die (by the 3)

Gallopini is an absolute waste of space starting if he's not popping.
but this offense-over-defense team is predicated on shooting to win, and losing if we're not hitting.
Hence, if the cockhead is not on target, the Knicks will start every game behind the 8 ball...

Jennings >>> Feltip/Douglas - we will continue to rue the decision to take Jordan Hill over the point guard we needed.
blame 'Antoni for that decision.

Ant Rando showed signs of a spark, but then again, so did Charles Smith and Girafferies.
he's taking sh*tty shots and can't seem to finish. 28 minutes?

Laundry Folds played a decent game with the 2nd best Knick dunk of the year.

just a miserable game for every Clunkerbocker. Bony Turiaf? MIA. Tony Chill? MIA. STUD? 19 points, -18 on the court (+/-).

did Masonite Jr actually get 15 minutes. he's the invisible man! even Rottens got garbage time!

The one thing I found amusing was Bogut's Squad 6. Imagine a player auditioning fans to get free season tickets,
and you have to show up to x amount of games in order to be a member! what a great section!

Per usual, another loss based on too many missed outside shots, 19 assists to 20 turnovers, outrebounded and outhustled.
and no Knick played over 30 minutes. good substitutions, shitstachio!

As long as 'Antoni is running this squad, you know we suck.
nyk_wesuck.jpg

mafra

Legend
Someone please teach D'antoni some math.

1 3-pointer every 4 possessions = THREE points.

1 layup and a 10-foot swish every 4 possessions = FOUR points.

An offense based on long-range shooting is doomed to fail b/c it relies on low pct shots. An offense predicated on 3-point shooting when you lack even one reliable sniper is straight up suicide.

Like the 1st 7 games go, so goes the season. Look at our rosters, the system and the numbers are clear.... dictate a stark reality. Every 7 games we'll be hot one night (CHI), ice cold another (MIL), our offense will betray us when we need it most (POR, PHI), will see-saw other nights (TOR, WAS), and will be overruled b/c we come out with fire eager to make a statement (BOS).

There you have it.

But, again, to me.... when a group of guys struggle to wake up and play a game at 12p on Sunday, against a team sans their best player and agains a team who had their number in years pas, in a virtual must-win game.... That tells me we're in for a long season.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Didn't see either game, but everyone's reactions and box scores tell the whole story. This is what we were trying to tell these fools about living at the 3 point line: You can't CONSISTENTLY win that way. You have to have something else to hang your hat on. I bought into a bit of the hype early hoping against hope that things would be different, but this team has now hit the ground with a thud. At least it saves me buying the league pass(i was considering it) to watch the Knicks lose. Thanks guys!!!!