Knicks @ Bucks, Nov 9

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
If this team finishes over .500, I think we should all rejoice. If we finish even remotely close to .500, then we should still rejoice.

Face it guys, even if we somehow miss the playoffs we're relevant this year for the first time in almost a decade.

iSaYughh

Starter
Jennings is often feast or famine. And you should expect that to absolutely be the case tonight.

We could see their PG dominate their gameplay, and torch it by being wild and have a turnover-prone, low scoring night while taking a lion's share of shots.

Or be a dynamic tripple-double-esque player, draining shots, spreading the floor, and shoving swag down our throats each step of the way.

Even if Jennings does the latter, we can still win. If he does the former, we absolute win. And anything in between we likely win, as well.

Actually...squaring off vs pgJennings and cBogut are maybe the most exciting and telling matchups we've had thus far.

mafra

Legend
It's obvious the the Knicks will never win with Mike D'antoni. An offense predicated on the 3-point shot is doomed from the get-go... Why? Because it's a low pct shot. Most nights you shoot 5-12. Every blue moon you go 12-23, and more often than not you go through droughts.

Running an offense based on 3-point shooting when you don't have shooters is like trying to play power football with a finese OL.

I'm so sick and tired of watching Chandler shhot 3s it makes my stomach churn.

I want to punch the wall when I hear Felton make excuse for Sunday's loss b/c of the early start. POOR MILLIONAIRE has to play a game at noon. I wake up at 5a and work for peanuts.

Eddy Curry sits for 3 years.

Dolan and Thomas.

Losing these 2 games to PHI and MIL tell me all I need to know about what to expect for this season. 35 wins.

End of year.... fire D'antoni or else I'll scream.

Sage

Rotation player
Makes you wonder what D'antoni is telling them at half time.

"Look maybe I need to draw it on the board again. You guys camp on the three point line here, here and here... And then makes shots. I don't see what's so hard about it"

The games we've won we've somehow managed to knock down threes, but there's also been good driving to the basket and defence turned into points. It's a shame this isn't the focus of the team. I'm really getting sick of them camping on the arc and jacking up 3s in transition.

mafra

Legend
Lack of drive (literally and figuratively).

I call it lazy basketball. Settling. Having the other team impose its will on you. That, or it's low BBALL IQ. NO heart or no effort/hustle.

Again. When Chandler drove he gets points. When he pulls up from deep... CLANK.

Keep driving. If you miss 15 footers, layups, stuff like that you can live with it.

What we saw against PHI and MIL, is the NYK back down. Both those teams came in and CIRCLED this game as statement games. They will not allow the Knicks to beat them, even with all our new toys.

We just rolled over and submitted.

KingCharles34

All Star
Fagginari is playin like a bum

If we could get it down to 12 going into the 4th we might have a chance but thatsw what they call wishful thinking