Thomas losing Dolan

phantom9000

Benchwarmer
Only one person associated with Knicks, owner James Dolan, seems to want Isiah Thomas to work for the club, however, that could be changing, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports.
Wojnarowski writes: "It appears Thomas is losing Dolan, too. Dolan has come to understand the severity of the NBA's investigation into the Knicks after Yahoo! Sports reported apparent illegal draft workouts under Thomas' regime, sources say. And Dolan's been livid over it. Rodney Heard, the Knicks scout at the center of the investigation, was Thomas' guy all the way, and Heard is still involved with Thomas' Florida International University program."
The fans of the Knicks may not have to worry about Dolan bringing back Thomas because the NBA could suspend the former team executive and coach, if he's found to have been involved with the illegal draft workouts.

i found this on espn insider. i hope this is true so we dont have to worry about him coming back.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i hear we might possibly lose draft picks, but i'd put that on the line if it means keeping isiah away for good.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Agreed. I'd be OK with giving up a first rounder if it meant Isiah was forever banned from associating with the Knicks organization...