Camron
Raekwon
Rakim
Nas
2pac

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
definitely still keeping up with tupac and BIG and nas

but i been getting more into the techno david guetta thing these days its whats nice now. but my favorite right now and one whos songs i cant stop playing is LUPE, the last real dude out there right now. also get my kanye fix, only other one with balls these days ( besides lupe ) **** that lil wayne and drake shit

among other; justin timberlake, timbaland, and akon

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Jcole (best new artist lyrically)
Drake (straight jewels and gems)
Kid Cudi (head bopping pimp shit)
Slaughterhouse (lyrical fuego)
Lil Wayne (dont hate)

Of course the classics:

Biggie
Wu
Nas
Pharaoh Monch
Mobb Deep
CNN
Jay Z
EPMD
Rakim
Bid Daddy Kane
Tupac (love to hate him)

KingCharles34

All Star
definitely still keeping up with tupac and BIG and nas

but i been getting more into the techno david guetta thing these days its whats nice now. but my favorite right now and one whos songs i cant stop playing is LUPE, the last real dude out there right now. also get my kanye fix, only other one with balls these days ( besides lupe ) **** that lil wayne and drake shit

among other; justin timberlake, timbaland, and akon

I dont know why but i've become a big kanye fan...cant wait for the dirty version of his new cd to leak

Jcole (best new artist lyrically)
Drake (straight jewels and gems)
Kid Cudi (head bopping pimp shit)
Slaughterhouse (lyrical fuego)
Lil Wayne (dont hate)

Of course the classics:

Biggie
Wu
Nas
Pharaoh Monch
Mobb Deep
CNN
Jay Z
EPMD
Rakim
Bid Daddy Kane
Tupac (love to hate him)
Weezy is nice....i thought his best year was back in 07. He owned that year

Slaughterhouse :shock2: these guys are lyricisists

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea kanyes album is nasty, looking like its going to be a huge smash hit loll. lupe looks like he's ready to take 2011 by storm hahah

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Looks like I'm a bit of an anomaly here. Rap, Hip Hop was never my gig.

Give me a bit of Mercenary any day.

That sounds gay. However 'tis not.

That'll put some hair on your aggots.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Looks like I'm a bit of an anomaly here. Rap, Hip Hop was never my gig.

Give me a bit of Mercenary any day.

That sounds gay. However 'tis not.

That'll put some hair on your aggots.

I like 80's music, classic rock, dance hall and some pop as well so it's not just Hip hop. Yes, hip hop is my favorite and most of the time that is what I bump but I do like other ish as well.

iSaYughh

Starter
Kid Cudi
Kanye
Ghostface
JediMindTricks (maybe most ruthlessly brilliant, divisive, ingenious rappers I've ever seen. Not a fan of their "message", at all, but I listen and respect for their genius. Like prime Wu Tang with a little crack injected into it and something of a mean streak.)
Cunninglinguists (true linguistic maestros; inventive beats, but still pure rap. Slightly reminiscent of JMT, but no edge or ruthlessness and more comedic.)

Won't front, though. I listen to Vampire Weekend, Phoenix, Metric...As much or more than the above.

When I train for sports I do more of the rap.

Even when I'm getting ready for a meeting, or gotta get my shit together and game face on to hustle and hustle around NYC for my company, I do the same.

When with girlfriend, or 90% of my social circle it's the Vampire Weekend stuff.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I don't listen to much rap/hip hop. I like it here and there.

Current/recently new artists I'm fans of:

Lady GaGa
Rihanna
Paramore
MGMT

A bunch more, don't feel like thinking of them.

iSaYughh

Starter
I don't listen to much rap/hip hop. I like it here and there.

Current/recently new artists I'm fans of:

Lady GaGa
Rihanna
Paramore
MGMT

A bunch more, don't feel like thinking of them.

My woman is obsessed w Gaga and I got dragged (ie I had to get us tix :)) to see her at MSG. Was real sick. She's unreal as a performer. And I dig a lot of her stuff now after giving it a fair shake.

MGMT I like too, but some of there stuff is just too hippie-hipster stuff. I listen and can't help but see Williamsburgh or twig thin NYU hipsters with lip piercings talking about it. Haha..

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
My woman is obsessed w Gaga and I got dragged (ie I had to get us tix :)) to see her at MSG. Was real sick. She's unreal as a performer. And I dig a lot of her stuff now after giving it a fair shake.

MGMT I like too, but some of there stuff is just too hippie-hipster stuff. I listen and can't help but see Williamsburgh or twig thin NYU hipsters with lip piercings talking about it. Haha..

hahaha

I'm also obsessed with GaGa. I heard so many amazing things about her shows, each one being different from the next, which is unique especially considering how much she performs. I want my first time seeing her perform at MSG. Would be epic.

iSaYughh

Starter
hahaha

I'm also obsessed with GaGa. I heard so many amazing things about her shows, each one being different from the next, which is unique especially considering how much she performs. I want my first time seeing her perform at MSG. Would be epic.

Haha. I mean one of her songs is my ring tone, so....:peace:

But ya, I think February she is at MSG next. She really plays it up for her hometown, too, and pays respect.

I can imagine KO Member at Lady GaGa concert:

O/U set at 3,469 how many times they'd have to say or think "no homo no homo no homo" to make it through night.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Haha. I mean one of her songs is my ring tone, so....:peace:

But ya, I think February she is at MSG next. She really plays it up for her hometown, too, and pays respect.

I can imagine KO Member at Lady GaGa concert:

O/U set at 3,469 how many times they'd have to say or think "no homo no homo no homo" to make it through night.
hahahahahaha!

I know haha

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I'm still listening to old-school classics but I am gonna start listening to the new garbage rappers of today just so I can motivate myself even more as a real emcee ...