After Lee's Tribute, Amare will sh*t on him....Warriors Knicks Game Thread

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Walker, Stoudamire and AR are playing some boneheaded defense....

Is it me or is Douglas playing with very low energy so far?

On the bright side, the ball is moving a tiny bit more and theres more driving to the rim. Just have to keep the energy up.... everytime we miss a few in a row everyone seems to lose their confidence....

Agree, defense is lacking on awareness and energy at times. Some bad fouls and turnovers. Need to play smart and they will be fine, so far it is mostly mental mistakes.

Wondered if anyone noticed the two questionable traveling calls, especially the one on Douglas?

KingCharles34

All Star
So far its been an all offense no defense type of game

Stoudamire and Lee are both playin about even so far...and turnin the ball over alot

Nice first half for Chandler and Fields

Toney Douglas?

Feltons gonna be averaging over 8 assists after this game

smh @ Mozgov and Ransoft :eek:hboy:

KingCharles34

All Star
I cant wait for Azuibuke to come back...hes more consistent then Gallo, chandler, fields, and douglas. Not hatin on Chandler, hes close to being consistent then gallo, fields and douglas. And Fields is young but hes gonna get better. It might not be such a bad thing that hes gettin minutes, i think the experience is great for him and hes shown that hes got a good iq and hes athletic. I dont know what to say about Douglas and faginari :eek:hboy:

Sadly, Randolph so far this season overall is not even worth mentioning with any of the above :(

8bacacb3-5f22-4351-a515-f7410ff1679f.jpg

KingCharles34

All Star
Fukk this sh*t....thread backfired :(

The question is.....

what game should i watch now?

Cleveland vs NJ? Cavs are up by 5

Grizz vs Mavs? Z BO >>

Jazz and Magic are tied with 6 minutes left

:boohoo:

KingCharles34

All Star
We're sorta back in this at least for now

Stoudamire might be strugglin but Chris Bosh is makin him look real good....(pause)

17.9pts (46.7%), 5.9rpg SOFT

Stoudamire >> Piss Bosh

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Gallo's 14 points on 6 FG and 8-8 FT is yet ANOTHER reasons why he needs to drive to the basket more...he basically draws fouls at will every time he does so.

TOs are killing us. Scoring is strangely efficient and rebounding is surprisingly NOT atrocious, but man we turn the ball over way too much (STAT, but also Felton).

Douglas also has to stop chucking 3's. 0-5 from 3...

I mean, Douglas can shoot the open 3 and can hit a spot up jumper but that doesn't mean he needs to be using 3's exclusively...he needs to realize that his strength comes on the break and utilize that more

Sage

Rotation player
Taking it to the basket and turning D into O. Amazing how 70-80% of the forum knew to do this before the team did.

iJoe

Rotation player
I threw my remote when Chandler bricked a long 3 when we were only down by 3 and on that nice run. He's damn lucky he got the block on the break or I'd still be cursing him out.

Please stop chucking 3s against the weakest interior defense in the league. Even Gallo is taking it more to the rim.

KingCharles34

All Star
Why did we take 29 three pointers and only hit 6 of them? Thats not how u win games :eek:hboy:

Stoudemire for Three!!! 33 points his new career high with the Knicks

iSaYughh

Starter
OMFG. What play did we draw up in that timeout with 50s and 2 timeouts.

We storm out, Gallo is forcefed the rock FROM the inside, and he insta heaves up his WORST shot and possesin of the entire game.

And then "STAT" clanks his freebies.

Last edited: