what is your favorite Rocky movie?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
3 or 4 are the best. Best villains and best training sequences. 3 would win it hands down if Apollo and Rocky didn't dress so gay in the short shorts and cut off tank tops. :barf:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with LeFlume, the first one was by far the best. I also liked the second part.

The 1st one... By far & I'll explain why.

Stallone was nothing before Rocky 1. He wrote that entire movie but before he wrote the movie, he was down & out in life & had to sell his dog Butkus just to make ends meat. Burkus was really Rocky's dog in real life. Sold the dog for like 50-100 & ended up buying his dog back for 1,000. Once Stallone wrote the movie, he refused to sell the script unless he was the lead actor. He wrote the script & also played it. After Rocky 1 they changed his personality... It wasn't the real thing anymore. You can quote the shit out of the entire Rocky 1 movie, classic. Bronx Taly & Rocky 1 have always been my two favorite movies.

What about my prime mick?!?!? At least you had a prime!!! lol classic scene right there. ''She's BUSTED", "You want the turkey? Well go fetch the turkey" lol not funny but Paulie was a real drunk for ya. Awsome move. No Rocky can compete the the 1st one.

STAT1

Starter
The 1st one... By far & I'll explain why.

Stallone was nothing before Rocky 1. He wrote that entire movie but before he wrote the movie, he was down & out in life & had to sell his dog Butkus just to make ends meat. Burkus was really Rocky's dog in real life. Sold the dog for like 50-100 & ended up buying his dog back for 1,000. Once Stallone wrote the movie, he refused to sell the script unless he was the lead actor. He wrote the script & also played it. After Rocky 1 they changed his personality... It wasn't the real thing anymore. You can quote the shit out of the entire Rocky 1 movie, classic. Bronx Taly & Rocky 1 have always been my two favorite movies.

What about my prime mick?!?!? At least you had a prime!!! lol classic scene right there. ''She's BUSTED", "You want the turkey? Well go fetch the turkey" lol not funny but Paulie was a real drunk for ya. Awsome move. No Rocky can compete the the 1st one.

Agreed, that was by far the best one. Rocky 2 I thought looked a little low budget the way it was shot seemed more like a TV special than a motion picture, but the story was good. Rocky 3 was probably my 2nd favorite of the series because of Clubber Lang he was an awesome villain. "Hey Fool! You ready for anotha beatin'?! You shoulda NEVER came back!" "Hey woman! Hey woman!" "Any prediction for the fight Clubber? Prediction? PAIN!" Classic. Rocky 4 got way too political for my taste. Rocky 5 was cheesy didn't like it at all. Rocky Balboa wasn't too bad pretty nice way to end the saga going full circle.

KingCharles34

All Star
Rocky 2 was the worst, rocky 5 was the second worst

And i completely agree with Trillion, if it wasnt for the homo scene in rocky 3 it might be the best

Rocky Balboa was actually good but its cornyness was maxed out :eek:hboy:

It shoulda been done much closer to Rocky 5
icon13.gif