Chandler gets payback on Lee for elbow :D

iJoe

Rotation player
The blow shattered one of Chandler?s teeth into four pieces and dislodged another. One of the bits of tooth ended up in Lee?s arm. Lee was able to finish the game, scoring a season-high 28 points, but the wound became so sore afterward that Lee said he couldn?t remember experiencing so much pain.

Too bad it was good luck for Chicago and it didn't effect Lee's game vs. us :(

Our new tactic should be to sic Curry on the next team's star player. Just tell him they taste like a Big Mac and he'll chomp down on them.

Paul1355

All Star
The blow shattered one of Chandler?s teeth into four pieces and dislodged another. One of the bits of tooth ended up in Lee?s arm. Lee was able to finish the game, scoring a season-high 28 points, but the wound became so sore afterward that Lee said he couldn?t remember experiencing so much pain.

Too bad it was good luck for Chicago and it didn't effect Lee's game vs. us :(

Our new tactic should be to sic Curry on the next team's star player. Just tell him they taste like a Big Mac and he'll chomp down on them.
dude curry is so fat and lazy i cant stand it anymore, i will laugh if he gets 1 minute of playing time

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Words Of Wisdom

Not a bad plan. Remember the old shoe ads with Sir Charles Barkley? He did say a player had 6 fouls to give. (C'mon Eddy. At least be our Trevor Knight.)

The blow shattered one of Chandler?s teeth into four pieces and dislodged another.
I hear the Rangers have an excellent dentist.