The Verdict is in...

So a whole post about nothing to do with the topic. Hypocritical much? I blasted a dude who called me out and trolled after I participated in pages of ontopic discussion. The same cannot be said about you. I know we have had some heated exchanges so don't take this as an attack but it seems you only post negativity about the Knicks when ever you get a chance. This is evidenced by Toons thread where you clearly ddin't read the article and posted the same exact diatribe about D'ant and the system that you do in almost every thread. I would suggest not throwing rocks while living in a glass house.

If you have read all of my post you would clearly see that you are mistaken. And yes I've had made many post with anger towards the team. Its my right and it was justified...giving all the BS real fans went thru the past years. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who thinks (or hopes) someone with clout in the Knicks Organisation is reading these boards. What I don't get is people running around here acting like they own the place. I mean, its actually funny, especially when I see how serious some of you get. BBall is about fun why is this forum way more serious than the game? And, who gives out the rights to tell people how to post or what to say, and when? That, imo is some lame bitchassness. Never before have I met such bravery in the Real world...

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
If you have read all of my post you would clearly see that you are mistaken. And yes I've had made many post with anger towards the team. Its my right and it was justified...giving all the BS real fans went thru the past years. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who thinks (or hopes) someone with clout in the Knicks Organisation is reading these boards. What I don't get is people running around here acting like they own the place. I mean, its actually funny, especially when I see how serious some of you get. BBall is about fun why is this forum way more serious than the game? And, who gives out the rights to tell people how to post or what to say, and when? That, imo is some lame bitchassness. Never before have I met such bravery in the Real world...

You are fixated on this real life talking point but I suspect it is you who is hiding behind the internet. In fact I posted a pic of me and my girl in this very thread! I have nothing to hide and you can see from my pick I am no little dude barking from the safety of the internet. Further, I find it ironic that you try to state that people are trying to tell you how to post when all you did in this thread was critique how others post! Go ahead, be negative all you want, that's your right. It's also my right to point out that negativity, your hypocrisy and when you make a point I feel is misguided.

P.S. I hope that "real fan" comment wasn't directed at me because I am about as diehard a Knick fan as they come.

iSaYughh

Starter

We've disagreed a lot, agreed on some, but I still feel you drop a lotta nice posts one way or another.

But this stuff about "real life", "anger", "insults"...If anything, it makes of seem like you need to cool your jets. Not that I really think you need to, you've just misread the situation...the people posting, and forum ambiance.

90% of the time when someone lays a fat beatdown on someone or drops a zinger here, it's not some disgruntled, angry postal serviced mam behind the computer. Only rarely, :teeth:

It's not unlike street ball (or a ton of other competitive, fields), and the shit talk that gets flung around routinely. It's meant to be powerful, but also just part of the game within the game. Winners and losers in both.

Just MHO...but this forum strikes me as anything but "super serious" and "lacking fun", no matter.

You are fixated on this real life talking point but I suspect it is you who is hiding behind the internet. In fact I posted a pic of me and my girl in this very thread! I have nothing to hide and you can see from my pick I am no little dude barking from the safety of the internet. Further, I find it ironic that you try to state that people are trying to tell you how to post when all you did in this thread was critique how others post! Go ahead, be negative all you want, that's your right. It's also my right to point out that negativity, your hypocrisy and when you make a point I feel is misguided.

P.S. I hope that "real fan" comment wasn't directed at me because I am about as diehard a Knick fan as they come.

Yes, I'am fixated on being REAL. Showing me a pic over the net doesn't impress me one bit, yo. What is that going to do for me or you? haha. You only noticed my negative post, how come?

It seems to me that you are the one who thrives off of confrontation. You try to call others out but deny you own hypocrisy. lol. I'm not here for argueing BS. I don't waste my time posting in every thread as if I was the KO.police.

It's not unlike street ball (or a ton of other competitive, fields), and the shit talk that gets flung around routinely. It's meant to be powerful, but also just part of the game within the game. Winners and losers in both.

quote]

Fair enough, I'll keep that in mind...

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Yes, I'am fixated on being REAL. Showing me a pic over the net doesn't impress me one bit, yo. What is that going to do for me or you? haha. You only noticed my negative post, how come?

It seems to me that you are the one who thrives off of confrontation. You try to call others out but deny you own hypocrisy. lol. I'm not hear for argueing BS. I don't waste my time posting in every thread as if I was the KO.police.

The pic wasn't meant for you but shows that i am not some little dweeb without a life posting and inflating my status on a site. I have noticed your negative posts because by and large it is all you post. Further, first impressions are important and I remember the day you signed up because I beefed with you over your blind hate.

I don't thrive off of confrontation but I certainly don't shy away from it. I will put my rep on the line that 9 times out of 10 I don't start the confrontation...I just end it. You are partially right though, I am an argumentative prick at times. I enjoy heated discussions and the occasional battle. It's fun for me to practice my wit and disses on dudes who beg me to put it on them. It's nothing more than creative writing and a pyschological dissection of some poor dudes soul.

I have never been nor am I hypocrite and you will be hard pressed to back your assertion up with my post record. Go ahead if you feel inclined. I can call you hypocrite and rightfully so based off your posts in this thread alone. You chimed in with an off topic personal rant on posters while complaining about that very thing. Hypocritical! You talk about KO police when it was you who are trying to control how people post...in this thread! Hypocritical!

The pic wasn't meant for you but shows that i am not some little dweeb without a life posting and inflating my status on a site. I have noticed your negative posts because by and large it is all you post. Further, first impressions are important and I remember the day you signed up because I beefed with you over your blind hate.

I don't thrive off of confrontation but I certainly don't shy away from it. I will put my rep on the line that 9 times out of 10 I don't start the confrontation...I just end it. You are partially right though, I am an argumentative prick at times. I enjoy heated discussions and the occasional battle. It's fun for me to practice my wit and disses on dudes who beg me to put it on them. It's nothing more than creative writing and a pyschological dissection of some poor dudes soul.

I have never been nor am I hypocrite and you will be hard pressed to back your assertion up with my post record. Go ahead if you feel inclined. I can call you hypocrite and rightfully so based off your posts in this thread alone. You chimed in with an off topic personal rant on posters while complaining about that very thing. Hypocritical! You talk about KO police when it was you who are trying to control how people post...in this thread! Hypocritical!

haha, So I guess its safe to say that you didn't see my first post in the thread, huh? I stand by every post I made here. I don't post just to be posting. If I'm pissed off at the coach, the way he coaches, his godson and the way the whole org is manage...I'm going to speak on it and I'm not the only one, thats 4REAL.

KBlack25

Starter
haha, So I guess its safe to say that you didn't see my first post in the thread, huh? I stand by every post I made here. I don't post just to be posting. If I'm pissed off at the coach, the way he coaches, his godson and the way the whole org is manage...I'm going to speak on it and I'm not the only one, thats 4REAL.

Honestly, RealNY, all I have seen from you is basically negative posts. There may be some positive posts, but I don't live on this website reading everything you post. You are entitled to be negative, or to have a pessimistic view as opposed to an optimistic one.

But being pessimistic does not make you "real". Some very intelligent posters on this board remain somewhat positive, and view the facts through a different lense than you do. Calling yourself "real" does not make it so, and you are not the arbiter of "real"-ness. When you elect to engage in intelligent discussion you can actually learn something and get something out of a good discussion.

You can hate D'Antoni, Gallo, the moves, the organization, whatever. But to then go out and claim that anyone that disagrees with your opinion is not "real" rather than engage in intelligent debate is like Nazi-ism.

Most of the discussion here I don't engage in because I either agree with what has been written or I feel its not worth me commenting on. And, much of the intelligent conversations I chimed in on ending up with me defending my stance, and in some cases my opinion, (sad to say) but its Real. I would be here for hours if I had to comment on everyones post I disagreed with. naw, i'm not that dude.

Why people have a problem with my user name is a mystery to me. Whats so hard to believe? Actually, I think its probably one of the most Realist names on here. Its not like I'm saying " The best mofo in the house"...just keeping it Real.

KBlack25

Starter
Most of the discussion here I don't engage in because I either agree with what has been written or I feel its not worth me commenting on. And, much of the intelligent conversations I chimed in on ending up with me defending my stance, and in some cases my opinion, (sad to say) but its Real. I would be here for hours if I had to comment on everyones post I disagreed with. naw, i'm not that dude.

Why people have a problem with my user name is a mystery to me. Whats so hard to believe? Actually, I think its probably one of the most Realist names on here. Its not like I'm saying " The best mofo in the house"...just keeping it Real.

Not a shot at your name...it was a shot at your diatribe ending things with "thats 4REAL". Either you are some kind of fake professional wrestler trying to coin a catch phrase or you are trying to show how you are "being real" and nobody else is.

Not a shot at your name...it was a shot at your diatribe ending things with "thats 4REAL". Either you are some kind of fake professional wrestler trying to coin a catch phrase or you are trying to show how you are "being real" and nobody else is.

I think I wrote that a handful of times because it was the truth, if you buy into it or not isn't really my concern. The best thing to do is bring up those post so they can be explained more clearly. I dispise wrestling, I'm not really into the phoney stuff, but after reading what an above poster said, I'm not going to take that little insult serious.... At least not yet.

metrocard

Legend
haha, you guys were getting it in. a lot of good points thou, I just don't get where all the hostility comes from. I know the knicks can be frustrating, and maybe this is a trickle down effect. but a handful of you guys do a whole lot of barking over the net. Personally, I just don't get it, most of it is off topic and at times I'm not so sure if they are fueled by testosterone or estrogen. why some of you are like this, idk, but I can do without it. I'm not an internet guy. Other than my emails... this is the only place on a computer I've ever wrote comments in. All the tough talk, mixed with lame Gif's are immature and not worth the effort on either end. Its a waste of time and only exposes the sad life of those that actually feel proud of it. This forum does have a few bright individuals, but I'm a little awe struck at how some think being a member to a BBall forum can grant you swagger points in real life. I'm sure at least a couple of posters/posers here had their hood passes revoked a long time ago...it really ain't hard to tell. But, who am I to judge. I just let the kids play and focus on what I really came here to do (find info and talk b-ball). It isn't my concern how someone wants to spend their life, further more...who they think they are. good thread btw...

You're the least hood fool on this site...stop fronting.

This real gimmick is whack.
All you do is complain and bitch.
Your "real" life must be painful for you to vent so much online like a little puto.
Put some testosterone in your body and stop acting like a Bosh.

Well ,if it isn't Mr. Lipton. Honestly, I've never thought about using "Real" as a gimmick" but it can't be worse than the gimmicks you pass around here. Actually it might be a good idea, thanks :thumbsup:

You should be the last person to tell some one else to stop fronting, I'm not the only one here who can see right thru you.
There's only "A Few Good Men" on this sight, and to take a quote from the movie " You can't handle the truth". You say I bitch about the team, so what...I provided plenty of reason why. So, why do you bitch more than everyone here, and about off topic shit? You're over flowing with estro homes. Your post are a dead give away. You go all out to do dumb shit just to get a weak point across and still fail, Plus you have no shame in following me around like some stank ass groupie. IDK man, you must like getting pounded on, the brain damage is evident from the tons of irrelvant dumb crap you post. Stick to your hobby of watching TV for gif's, the real world is not for you.

Red

TYPE-A
Ask yourself this...

1. Would our team perform so poorly under Doc Rivers, Phil Jackson, Pop, or even Van Gundy?

2. Wasn't there a chicken or egg debate about who's to blame; the coach or the players?

3. What team looks so good yet so bad from game to game?

4. Who's in charge of producing leaders, accountability, and in game adjustments?

5. What coach has a winning resume but hasn't won?

Well the verdict is in. It might be my impatience but I think I'm comvinced. We are the Dallas cowboys of BB, and MDA is Wade Phillips.

His body language says it all. His speeches and lack of accountability says more. First it was talent.

So we brought MDA in here b/c we thought he could persuade talent... he failed.

We brought MDA in to reinvigorate the offense... he failed.

We adhered to this spread P & R philosophy, and blamed the players, but for some reason, we can't execute it... why? Could it be b/c even when ran to perfection it lacks fundamentals? Just maybe...

Haven't we disected this to no end? And haven't we concluded it was the players? Well perenial all-stars were added... a playoff experienced PG was added, and what happened?

Defense was added... and what happened?

I'll tell you what happened... MDA is the Wade Phillips of BB. More talent and not enough of what's needed.. Leadership. Accountability. Consistency.

Our mistakes began with drafting Gallo.. b/c of who...? MDA

We gutted our roster and added "athletic" players, suited for a system, who can't execute, b/c of who...? MDA

Why are we missing but STILL chucking 3's? MDA

Why can't we run the basic plays like a P&R? B/c we neglect to exploit the low post and work from the inside out.. why? MDA

Why isn't Gallo (the best shooter ever) confident, and so streaky? MDA conditioning.

Why isn't the rotation set? MDA

Why don't we have Lopez & Jennings? MDA

Why...

OR SHOULD I SAY, SAME SHIT DIFFERENT TOILET.

RE-BUMP B*TCHES!