The Verdict is in...

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Ohhhh no OG. I'm gonna let this fool keep digging till he gets to CHINA. TRILL is like that pip squeek on the playground that throws a rock at you first, runs, then when you finally catch him and lay him out, runs to tell the teacher.

Just like Margarito Saturday night, doesn't know when to quit.

Nice tactic of quoting other posters in order avaoid quoting my dissection of the record which you cannot refute. You are a loser, delusional and a clown so I think I will repost my fire for everyone to see:

Lol at this girl talkin bout a supernova
Frail with no force but he is older than Yoda
It's over...you cant stand my heat
Could not stay on topic this is your 2nd defeat
Don't make me pull a hat trick
I'll smack a bitch quick you all mixed up like Bisquick
My pimp game is too tight
Mid-west cornballs pulling a knife at gun fight
You out classed and got smashed
I got fresh shit you got cashed...
Like a bowl of chronic I ended you with just a few hits
I shatter your psyche causing convulsions and fits
Midlife crisis, elevated estrogen and a pair of bitch tits
Female persona, betting against the Knicks you know I own ya
Call me Dolan...you hurt, mad and your vagina is swollen
I'm like the Juggernaut when I get rolling
I'm unstoppable when you can't even begin
My word play hit you hard like straight bottles of gin
It's another clear win...for the champ
You a chump and about as bright as a broken lamp
You ask about a ghostwriter
Because you subconsciously admit that I am hyper
than an over the hill cornball I'm like a finely tuned Viper
You an old ass dude who obviously needs a diaper
my words are venomous like a black widow spider
you aint got an antidote for the hot shit that I wrote
I already won and it's a unanimous vote
you aint got no hope
I can spit shit for days leaving you in a daze
like a drug virgin takin hits of dust mixed wit haze
you corny like maze while I straight amaze
refreshing the page praying for praise
but you get no burn
other then my cremation leaving u in an urn
You a bum ass lame with less than zero game
still want to bet against a team that you claim
Should have just put me on ignore and saved yourself the shame
You junior varsity and Im an NBA game
A blow out by half time
BTW Foster and lecture don't even rhyme
How bout some cheese and crackers to go with that whine...

P.S. Show everyone how I was wrong and I will be glad to admit it! Go ahead dude back up your yammering or shut up, take that cock out of your mouth and put back in your dentures!

jimkcchief88

All Star
Riiiiight yet the record speaks for itself. I proved my point so you can keep spinning, distorting and lying your way through life. Sad that an old man can't even afford the NBA package...

The record???? Who is still defending D'ant and his system??? Do like Bishop and fall off a tall building why doncha???

jimkcchief88

All Star
Nice tactic of quoting other posters in order avaoid quoting my dissection of the record which you cannot refute. You are a loser, delusional and a clown so I think I will repost my fire for everyone to see:

OHHHHH I'm shakin......

"I spit hot fire son"
"I'm number one son"
Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-bee-dooo

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
The record???? Who is still defending D'ant and his system??? Do like Bishop and fall off a tall building why doncha???

If you could read and comprehend English you would not be typing this. I am defending the truth and reality not D'ant and his system. I place blame where blame is due fool. I have pointed out the flaws as well as the benefits of his system and separated the fair from unfair critisim but you still want to distort my record in anatmept to play a game of "gotcha". Too bad for you that we are on the internet and people can read it for themselves.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
OHHHHH I'm shakin......

"I spit hot fire son"
"I'm number one son"
Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-bee-dooo

You know quotes are used to quote what someone actually said...right? Being that I never said those things it only proves what disingenuous clown you are.

I proved you were a liar by posting the record showing who insulted who and who is keeping the beef going. I understand your pride is hurt and your vagina is swollen but let it go, ice your clitoris and chose someone lower on the totem pole to try and contest with. It will be better for your blood pressure and weak heart. I will feel real bad if I read on MSNBC.com that an old man from Chicago died of stroke because of an internet forum...

jimkcchief88

All Star
You know quotes are used to quote what someone actually said...right? Being that I never said those things it only proves what disingenuous clown you are.

I proved you were a liar by posting the record showing who insulted who and who is keeping the beef going. I understand your pride is hurt and your vagina is swollen but let it go, ice your clitoris and chose someone lower on the totem pole to try and contest with. It will be better for your blood pressure and weak heart. I will feel real bad if I read on MSNBC.com that an old man from Chicago died of stroke because of an internet forum...

Just do us all a favor and turn the gun on yourself "Bishop" If you actually watched and understood the movie "Juice" you would understand the character Bishop was a cautionary tale of a fatally flawed guy who lived in a fantasy world of his own making. Sound familiar????

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Just do us all a favor and turn the gun on yourself "Bishop" If you actually watched and understood the movie "Juice" you would understand the character Bishop was a cautionary tale of a fatally flawed guy who lived in a fantasy world of his own making. Sound familiar????

I'm not calling myself Bishop, I'm calling Felton Bishop so your cute tactic falls flatter then your soon to be heart rate. Yea and it does sound familiar...eerily like you evidenced by your lies, distortions and delusions of grandeur. The record speaks for its self old yeller.

Red

TYPE-A
Wow, you guys amaze me. Next comes the homo pics I guess?

It doesn't matter who started what, when, or where. We all have different opinions. But some things we can agree on to be on the same page.

Trill, I know where u stand on MDA. You reference his past successes, and his past rosters. You also acknowledge u don't love him and if he fails you will support change. The question is "what is failure"?

We know where Jim stands (on the MDA topic). All we need to agree on is the standards WE here on KOL agree to.

1. Trill we can't say "if by the deadline we are struggling or on a streak" b/c that's still to ambiguous. & We've been on streaks and it didn't last. Plus, if we use our "current" state as it may be in Feb. then it's not fair to evaluate our current streak(s) now and from back 2 seasons ago.

2. What we need is a concrete standard, something we can agree and expect. Regardless of these menial issues i.e. spacing, P&R, rotations etc... what we can agree on is LIKE you said... really it's about the playoffs... and OUR RECORD will determine playoffs. As Parcells said, above all you are what your rec. says you are. No on says based on youth, or acquisitions.. none of that matters.

3. And we MUST admit that NY is a different market. Sure we want instant grad., but we HAVE been patient. And no one is asking for the world. We want competitiveness, and the best way to measure that is W-L totals. We're about results.

So forgetting our past, our youth, etc... we can agree the .500 means many things. It means you at least compete, means we at least are improving, and mostly it means WE AS FANS HAVE A STANDARD. Not based on streakyness, and we aren't going off the cuff. We expect at least win as many as you lose regardless of playoffs. Recall Joe Torre was successful too, but still failed @ some point. Just Like MDA is doing. Maybe, its time for change again, until we get it right. All we wanna know is @ what point? Not about failure its about a standard >5 game streak

nyk_nyk

All Star

It doesn't matter who started what, when, or where. We all have different opinions. But some things we can agree on to be on the same page.

Trill, I know where u stand on MDA. You reference his past successes, and his past rosters. You also acknowledge u don't love him and if he fails you will support change. The question is "what is failure"?

We know where Jim stands (on the MDA topic). All we need to agree on is the standards WE here on KOL agree to.

1. Trill we can't say "if by the deadline we are struggling or on a streak" b/c that's still to ambiguous. & We've been on streaks and it didn't last. Plus, if we use our "current" state as it may be in Feb. then it's not fair to evaluate our current streak(s) now and from back 2 seasons ago.

2. What we need is a concrete standard, something we can agree and expect. Regardless of these menial issues i.e. spacing, P&R, rotations etc... what we can agree on is LIKE you said... really it's about the playoffs... and OUR RECORD will determine playoffs. As Parcells said, above all you are what your rec. says you are. No on says based on youth, or acquisitions.. none of that matters.

3. And we MUST admit that NY is a different market. Sure we want instant grad., but we HAVE been patient. And no one is asking for the world. We want competitiveness, and the best way to measure that is W-L totals. We're about results.

So forgetting our past, our youth, etc... we can agree the .500 means many things. It means you at least compete, means we at least are improving, and mostly it means WE AS FANS HAVE A STANDARD. Not based on streakyness, and we aren't going off the cuff. We expect at least win as many as you lose regardless of playoffs. Recall Joe Torre was successful too, but still failed @ some point. Just Like MDA is doing. Maybe, its time for change again, until we get it right. All we wanna know is @ what point? Not about failure its about a standard >5 game streak

Its sad that we have to lower our standards to .500 but I guess that's the reality we're in. As far as "failure", we are witnessing it right now and have been for 2 years. Let me make this real simple.

Dantoni w/ a bunch of subpar players on expiring contracts = losing ways
Dantoni w/ new and improved players + All Star Amare = losing ways

The only thing that's remained constant is the guy coaching with his flawed system. A system that forces players to adapt to it rather than maximizing individual talents.

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
The only thing I can say is Mike needs to understand his team and make a gameplan that works for them. He seems a little hell bent on the 3pt style of run and gun. Also this team has two rookies starting so I don't know how much we have improved in certain areas. Character wise I think we have a team here that I hope has an attutide of never say die, but it is starting to decline in that regard.

Stat is playing the leader and trying to rally the boys to push on, but we have a lot of young guys here and hopefully they rally behind Amare. I mean PF and PG we have gotten a lot better, but SG, SF, and C still have some pretty big question marks.

iSaYughh

Starter
The only thing I can say is Mike needs to understand his team and make a gameplan that works for them. He seems a little hell bent on the 3pt style of run and gun. Also this team has two rookies starting so I don't know how much we have improved in certain areas. Character wise I think we have a team here that I hope has an attutide of never say die, but it is starting to decline in that regard.

Stat is playing the leader and trying to rally the boys to push on, but we have a lot of young guys here and hopefully they rally behind Amare. I mean PF and PG we have gotten a lot better, but SG, SF, and C still have some pretty big question marks.

Look. Some facts are just facts that you can't deny as having big time consequences. Trill pointed them out...

2 starting rookies (not exactly lotto picks, either)
85% new roster

And amongst our other starting slots, we can include a couple of late in the round picks destined to be potentially very effective role players (Douglas, eg). And some 22yr olds.

Throw in a starting PG we got who by all accounts has always just been serviceable...

And can we be surprised by our record, or that D'ant hasn't led us to some amazing start? Should we even be surprised we played so well vs the Celtics and CHI?

Tough to say because D'ant has managed games pitifully, especially following time outs, and especially in the 4th Q.

Imperfect coach and a very imperfect roster isn't a recipe for immediate success. What else can be said...We need a bit larger of a sample size this year to make more accurate estimations on the players' worth, and D'ant's.

Firing D'ant right away is too reactionary. And we'll just be taking in an unproven commodity along with adding to our perception of being reactionary, rich NYC losers changing coaches every year and a half. Kinda like old-school Steinbrenner Yankees, except our org don't have his money to spend, or his insanity to ultimately be a champion.

It's getting to be ridiculous when we bail on guys like Brown and D'ant and act like they are the true problem.

Contra, guys like Doc Rivers are labeled perpetual donkeys and no-nothings until their GM actually gave him a quality roster and now he's a maestro leading the way.

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
Look. Some facts are just facts that you can't deny as having big time consequences. Trill pointed them out...

2 starting rookies (not exactly lotto picks, either)
85% new roster

And amongst our other starting slots, we can include a couple of late in the round picks destined to be potentially very effective role players (Douglas, eg). And some 22yr olds.

Throw in a starting PG we got who by all accounts has always just been serviceable...

And can we be surprised by our record, or that D'ant hasn't led us to some amazing start? Should we even be surprised we played so well vs the Celtics and CHI?

Tough to say because D'ant has managed games pitifully, especially following time outs, and especially in the 4th Q.

Imperfect coach and a very imperfect roster isn't a recipe for immediate success. What else can be said...We need a bit larger of a sample size this year to make more accurate estimations on the players' worth, and D'ant's.

Firing D'ant right away is too reactionary. And we'll just be taking in an unproven commodity along with adding to our perception of being reactionary, rich NYC losers changing coaches every year and a half. Kinda like old-school Steinbrenner Yankees, except our org don't have his money to spend, or his insanity to ultimately be a champion.

It's getting to be ridiculous when we bail on guys like Brown and D'ant and act like they are the true problem.

Contra, guys like Doc Rivers are labeled perpetual donkeys and no-nothings until their GM actually gave him a quality roster and now he's a maestro leading the way.

I agree with what you say. I in no way disagree other then saying there is no reason why this roster (on paper) couldn't make the playoffs. We have the talent and a surprise in Fields. I mean the players are being played incorrectly, but they are also almost all new. Let's see what transpires here later down the road.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter

\

Copied from previous post:

As to stating an exact record...I think I have been pretty clear what my expectations are for this team and I think everyone will know whats up by the trade deadline. Lets say we continue to suck for the next month and dig a deep hole but by the tradedeadline we are on a win streak, playing well and have momentum while making a playoff push. Does that not matter more than our overall win/loss record? I argue that it does hence I am not going to obsess about our record and will focus on how the team is playing by then. The reason being is that we were bound to go through growing pains as I stated because of our youth and vastly changed roster.

Correct me if I am wrong but were we not having a good healthy debate about the topic you created until you know who decided to chime in and troll? Was it not you know who that bumped a thread dead for weeks, coming out of his face with lame insults and calling me out? I was perfectly content with keeping this discussion going until I was side tracked by lies, distortions revisionist history.

Red

TYPE-A
You're right Trill... we had a good debate going and it was interupted by personal sh*t.

I think Jim wanted his "I told you so moment"... and got it. He said we would suck, and by most accounts, we do.

You keep with the "its too early to tell", Jim is on the "how is it too early when we've seen this for years now" argument.

I guess time will tell but tell what is the issue. It really is simple: regardless of past successes, regardless of current or past rosters... are we performing up to our standards? Well after debating so long, instead of asking/answering why (roster or coach), we should be able to agree on exactly what the standards are.

So on 1 hand, I totally agree IF we are in a playoff hunt then we are considered successful regardless of record.

On the other hand, as it stands WE ARE NOT IN A PLAYOFF HUNT, haven't been in a while, and that leads credence to the assumption we won't be barring a miracle. So I'll pose this...

By the deadline, we need to be in the 8th or above spot, or (BLANK) games out of the last spot. You make the call, an exact amount if you will. We already know how Jim feels about it.

But this is time to put your $ where your mouth is. You support MDA (2 this point). You feel he can be successful. So state what your standards are... what's "in the playoff hunt" exactly? In NY we're about RESULTS. there's no arguing MDA WAS successful, but if that was success, what's this?

nyk_nyk

All Star
You're right Trill... we had a good debate going and it was interupted by personal sh*t.

I think Jim wanted his "I told you so moment"... and got it. He said we would suck, and by most accounts, we do.

You keep with the "its too early to tell", Jim is on the "how is it too early when we've seen this for years now" argument.

I guess time will tell but tell what is the issue. It really is simple: regardless of past successes, regardless of current or past rosters... are we performing up to our standards? Well after debating so long, instead of asking/answering why (roster or coach), we should be able to agree on exactly what the standards are.

So on 1 hand, I totally agree IF we are in a playoff hunt then we are considered successful regardless of record.

On the other hand, as it stands WE ARE NOT IN A PLAYOFF HUNT, haven't been in a while, and that leads credence to the assumption we won't be barring a miracle. So I'll pose this...

By the deadline, we need to be in the 8th or above spot, or (BLANK) games out of the last spot. You make the call, an exact amount if you will. We already know how Jim feels about it.

But this is time to put your $ where your mouth is. You support MDA (2 this point). You feel he can be successful. So state what your standards are... what's "in the playoff hunt" exactly? In NY we're about RESULTS. there's no arguing MDA WAS successful, but if that was success, what's this?

Good post.

jimkcchief88

All Star

+1 Agreed. That's as simple as it gets.

Red

TYPE-A
I guess Trill & supporters will say "until we are mathematically eliminated" MDA stays.

I can agree to that. Can you Jim? For the record I (and maybe Jim and others) don't see it AT THIS POINT. although its early. Yes I said it, if its waiting to see if we qualify then it is too early.

Last edited:

Red

TYPE-A
NEW YORK -- Judgment day is coming for Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni. There have now been 110 losses over a little more than two seasons for D'Antoni and he has hardly been held accountable for any of them.

He is not going to lose his job tomorrow or the next day or probably not until the end of the season at the earliest. But D'Antoni is starting to be judged by the fans, the media and, at some point, Knicks management will chime in, too.

AP Photo/The Canadian Press/Frank Gunn
Mike D'Antoni needs to prove he's the big-time coach he was in Phoenix.
The four corners offense -- the stall tactics on D'Antoni's four-year, $24 million deal -- is dissipating as the Knicks get set to face their next savior, Carmelo Anthony.

With the Summer of LeBron turning into Settling for Stoudemire, the Knicks have barely showed up this season. The Knicks' $100 million man, Amare Stoudemire, pointed that out after Sunday night's loss to the Rockets, questioning the team's heart and sense of urgency.

At 3-7 at the start of a four-game West Coast swing beginning in Denver against the Nuggets on Tuesday, it is very fair to wonder what type of coach the Knicks have.

Is D'Antoni the 14-36 coach the Nuggets had in 1998-99? Is he the 21-40 coach the Suns had in 2003-04? Or is he the 232-97 coach who led the Suns with Steve Nash for four years?

Over his first two seasons in the Big Apple, D'Antoni received a hall pass because the Knicks were waiting on LeBron James. And now? Knicks GM Donnie Walsh still isn't ready to judge D'Antoni.

"I've made no judgments on Mike in the first few years, because, basically, I didn't think he had the personnel to compete because of what we were doing," said Walsh, who will have hip surgery this week. "This team is a young team that has to be brought along a certain way. I think he is trying to do that. In the first 10 games, I expected us to be up and down so I don't think it is time to make judgments on Mike."

D'Antoni already revealed how he thinks his future should be decided. In his exit news conference last season, D'Antoni said it was playoffs or bust for him._ESPN.com

That's Donnie's take. This guy is patient to a fault.

O'well, I guess all MDA has to do is get this team to buy in, learn to play the Spread P&R, play defense, play consistently, play smart, limit mistakes, learn transition offense and defense, close out games, draw fouls, move without the ball, beat the zone, play with pride, keep their heads in the game, bounce back, avoid injury, and get their newly acquired $100 man the ball where he wants it...

then teach Felton how to impersonate Steve Nash.

Thats it.:thumbsup:

jimkcchief88

All Star
I guess Trill & supporters will say "until we are mathematically eliminated" MDA stays.

I can agree to that. Can you Jim? For the record I (and maybe Jim and others) don't see it AT THIS POINT. although its early. Yes I said it, if its waiting to see if we qualify then it is too early.

Personally I think that's too much rope(to hang D'ant with that is), but I'm cool with that. It's not like I want the Knicks to fall flat on their collective faces, but I'm not surprised.

D'ant supporters keep saying "give the team time to GEL." Well that would be valid if we had a coach that was instructing these guys. But this team has actually REGRESSED as the season has gone on. They hit their high water mark against the Bullies, then have played WORSE each subsequent game until now. Don't believe me??? Then watch the MINNIE game replay this afternoon on NBA network if you haven't seen it already. 30/30 by Kevin Love??? Giving up a 21 point second half lead??? Its like by game 5 the league figured out how to beat the Knicks and put out a memo on how to do it. And that's coaching people. When you continue to lose games in the 4th quarter, that means you are getting outcoached down the stretch and make no mistake about that.

And now STAT is already starting to complain as I predicted in my "Reality Check" thread. STAT is not used to playing for a loser. At least D. Lee gave max effort no matter what. Will STAT do the same thing??? As D'ant supporters point out its only 10 games into the season, so why is STAT crying already???? We have already seen how having our highest paid player be the biggest malcontent on the team(Starbury) and it wasn't cool.

I think it was incredibly arrogant of the Knicks brass to even try and pass this team off as ready to compete in an improved East. I mean really. We got Malone without Stockton, the END of a BAD team's bench, a 3rd tier PG, and couple "internationals" to round it out us and a fan base were supposed to be excited???? Please. Maybe TRILL is right and I'm getting too old or something, but I've played and watched too much basketball my entire life to go for that. So if I as a laymen knew better, then lifetime basketball men should have known better. By year three of a rebuilding movement you should be showing improvement instead of going the other direction. And that's an indictment of the entire franchise from team president all the way down to the waterboys.

So our Knicks get a "fresh" start tonight in Denver. Even if they can't pull of a win, they need to show Melo that this team is worth coming to. Gallo needs to have another showcase game like last year in Denver. STAT needs to go crazy. Wilson needs to bring it. Our backcourt of Felton and Douglas need to get into the lane and break down the defense creating easy shot opportunities for the rest of the team instead of bringing the ball up and taking quick doorknobs from deep thus giving up defensive balance. This is not rocket science people, its basketball. This road trip though early will define the Knicks season. They can either dig deep and find the heart to represent the uniform, or stop wasting all of our time and roll over and play dead as we have seen in the past week. Either way, Knicks fans deserve and should DEMAND better than this.