Knicks vs TimberWolves 11/12/10

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
To think this team can make the playoffs... this is pathetic. Drop a 21 point lead? Are you Fu**ing kidding me?! This is ridiculous...

mafra

Legend
D'antoni should be fired tonight.

He sits there and allows Love to grab 30+ rebounds? While MIN is erasing a 21 point deficit.... Knicks inept on offense in the 4th.... His only substiutions are sending in Felton for Douglas, then Douglas for Fields?

WHAT!!!!!

Where is Mozgov or Randolph to help rebound? You telling me we have to go with our small, "offensive" five? We're being killed on the boards and we're stuck with WC, Gallo, Douglas & Felton? Geez. Horrible coach.

How does he not sub in size?

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Every team in the league must be circling their calendars the day they play the Knicks. Someone is bound of have a career night. Tonight it was Love... who knows about next game... I'll put my money on Aaron Brooks tho...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i officially hate D'Antoni he needs to go as soon as possible i dont care if its early in the season. this is the second game in less then a week where we've blown big leads to were supposed to beat , its just pathetic now D'Antoni is not the answer at coach lets get rid of him after tonight. dude is horrible i didnt even watch the game because of work but thank god i didnt see it.

quiggle

Starter
something must be up, maybe internally Dolan is ordering the players to tank these games to give reason to fire Dantoni and bring Isiah back. you can feel it pulsating.

mafra

Legend
i officially hate D'Antoni he needs to go as soon as possible i dont care if its early in the season. this is the second game in less then a week where we've blown big leads to were supposed to beat , its just pathetic now D'Antoni is not the answer at coach lets get rid of him after tonight. dude is horrible i didnt even watch the game because of work but thank god i didnt see it.

It's just inexcusable to go with Fields or Douglas in the 4th when we needed presence in the paint... How is it Randolph sits there while Love is gobbling up 31 rebounds.

Why is it Fields, Douglas and Gallo play thru their mistakes, but Randolph isn't afforded that expense?

21-point lead. We go small the entire 4th.

We just live on jump shots, don't focus on defense or rebounding. I would rather work on defense and rebounding... not like we're good shooters anyway.

Kiyaman

Legend
Dantoni is the MAN!
Im sittin back luvin Dantoni's system ..... its been consistent the past 4 games WTF......
It's time for Interim coach Herb Williams

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
It's just inexcusable to go with Fields or Douglas in the 4th when we needed presence in the paint... How is it Randolph sits there while Love is gobbling up 31 rebounds.

Why is it Fields, Douglas and Gallo play thru their mistakes, but Randolph isn't afforded that expense?

We just live on jump shots, don't focus on defense or rebounding. I would rather work on defense and rebounding... not like we're good shooters anyway.

i completely agree with you bro its painful to watch it, just in explanatory. since he got here he's had questionable decisions when it came to rotations and its a continuing trend this season. he just has to go theres no excuse for anyone let alone Love to grap 31 rebounds. and arguable our best rebounder is watching from the bench just cause he's struggling. Randolph to me is going through the same thing he went through when he was with Nelson.
gallo had a shooting percentage that was in the tanks to start the season off yet he continued to get playing time. now Randolph doesnt have his feets yet and he's not playing.

wanna see a short list of questionable benchings by dam'phony? starbury( even haters have to admit he wouldve made us a better team), nate, randolph.....did i miss any?

tiger0330

Legend
You lose to one of the worst teams in the NBA, what does that make you ONE OF THE WORST TEAMS IN THE NBA. We made Love look like a superstar, people he's not that good, he came into the game shooting 39%, that's a putrid FG% for a front court player and I can't remember the last game I saw that someone grabbed 30 rebounds.

Somewhere in the 3rd qtr when the Knicks had the lead they looked like they were loafing taking 3s in transition with no one under the basket, I said to myself the game is 48 mins, you can't let up. Well they got their asses handed to them.

This should have been an easy win with them playing a temp PG they just signed for a week or 2 until Ridnour comes back. We were basically playing 5 against 4 and they still beat us. Why didn't our PGs help against Beasley and Love on doubles because you didn't have to cover their PGs.

The team plays sloppy, too many breakdowns like guys not getting back, that inbounds play against the Warriors where they allowed a bounce pass into the paint for an easy Warriors layup.

If D'Antoni is honest in his post game interview he'll say this was a horrible loss, the worst of the season. I expect the NY papers to let the team have it over this loss.

mafra

Legend
i completely agree with you bro its painful to watch it, just in explanatory. since he got here he's had questionable decisions when it came to rotations and its a continuing trend this season. he just has to go theres no excuse for anyone let alone Love to grap 31 rebounds. and arguable our best rebounder is watching from the bench just cause he's struggling. Randolph to me is going through the same thing he went through when he was with Nelson.
gallo had a shooting percentage that was in the tanks to start the season off yet he continued to get playing time. now Randolph doesnt have his feets yet and he's not playing.

wanna see a short list of questionable benchings by dam'phony? starbury( even haters have to admit he wouldve made us a better team), nate, randolph.....did i miss any?

D'ant who played THREE players for 40+ minutes (Felton, Chandler, Gallo).

NO wonder why we fell apart in the 4th quarter. Not like Gallo is that good, or Wilson was on tonight.

Walker doesn't play. Mozgov and Randolph barely play. Stat sits the entire 3rd. And coach wonders what happened? 3 of our players had no legs in the 4th. Hence the jumpers didn't fall.

Paul1355

All Star

Knockin on Fields??? WHAT??? he is one of the few guys on this team with a brain that actually hustles for boards...how about our tea settling for jump shots and Chandler NEVER passing the ball and going 6 for 19! or Mozgov and Amare allowing Love to grab 31 rebounds when Love doesnt even jump!

How about Toney Douglas bricks and Gallo's disappearing act in the 2nd half?

Fields came in with 2 min left in the game, Gallo was the one doing absolutely nothing during the losing stretch.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
What happened to all the D'Antonisexuals who said Patrick Ewing didn't deserve to coach the Knicks, because D'Antoni was more "experienced?"

If Donnie Walsh wanted a team as good as the Suns, he should have hired Steve Nash.

All D'Antoni is experienced at is losing.

In case people haven't noticed, Isiah Thomas was able to win 33 games, with Eddy Curry as the star of the team. D'Antoni hasn't even been able to tie Isiah Thomas' 33 win season. How sad.

mafra

Legend
Knockin on Fields??? WHAT??? he is one of the few guys on this team with a brain that actually hustles for boards...how about our tea settling for jump shots and Chandler NEVER passing the ball and going 6 for 19! or Mozgov and Amare allowing Love to grab 31 rebounds when Love doesnt even jump!

How about Toney Douglas bricks and Gallo's disappearing act in the 2nd half?

Fields came in with 2 min left in the game, Gallo was the one doing absolutely nothing during the losing stretch.

Not knocking on Fields. He is able to play through his mistakes though. He does do a lot of good things, which probably helps his cause. Put he just handed the ball to MIN at one point which didn't help.

My point is that Randolph or Mozgov should have come in for Fields, Gallo, Douglas, Felton, or Chandler.

Not saying Fields alone. He is one of the lone bright lights so far this season.

Gallo played 40+ minutes. Dude had nothing left in the tank. Damn skippy he should have been taken out midway through the 4th.

mafra

Legend
What happened to all the D'Antonisexuals who said Patrick Ewing didn't deserve to coach the Knicks, because D'Antoni was more "experienced?"

All D'Antoni is experienced at is losing.

In case people haven't noticed, Isiah Thomas was able to win 33 games, with Eddy Curry as the star of the team. D'Antoni hasn't even been able to tie Isiah Thomas' 33 win season. How sad.

This is one of those nights where you wish George Steinbrenner was running the team. MD would be fired 10 minutes ago.

Dolan is a dweeb though. We're stuck with this crap.

Paul1355

All Star
This is one of those nights where you wish George Steinbrenner was running the team. MD would be fired 10 minutes ago.

Dolan is a dweeb though. We're stuck with this crap.

its really about how much patience Donnie Walsh has...Mike D is lucky that Walsh is having surgery because if he saw this game he might of had a heart attack