Knicks vs TimberWolves 11/12/10

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
thats it guys let it all out..

i'm frustrated too, but it's still only been 10 games. 10 games and 10 new players = growing pains, plain and simple.

there will be ups and downs.

honestly i think after 20 games, give or take, we'll start to see better basketball.

i know it's hard but try to be mature about this. i'm passionate but objectiveness won't let me get too low about the team-- too many new parts.

they're just not working together optimally yet. mike D ain't no miracle worker as so many of you obviously think he should be.

gelling takes time, no way around it.

i know it's not what y'all want to here but it's reality.

flame me if you need to, but i'm just keeping it real. y'all sound like some irrational-ass, shemale, half -ass emo fans.. get off yo periods and stop.:gony:

i'm frustrated too, but it's still only been 10 games. 10 games and 10 new players = growing pains, plain and simple.

honestly i think after 20 games, give or take, we'll start to see better basketball.

i know it's hard but try to be mature about this. i'm passionate but objectiveness won't let me get too low about the team-- too many new parts.

they're just not working together optimally yet. mike D ain't no miracle worker as so many of you obviously think he should be.

flame me if you need to, but i'm just keeping it real. y'all sound like some irrational-ass, shemale, half -ass emo fans.. get off yo periods and stop.:gony:

Son, Youre related to Dicktoni so its obvious why youre calm about this.

mafra

Legend

I'm not asking for a miracle.... I'm just requesting you sub in some size in the 4th when the opponent is dominating you on the glass, and your 2 scorers that night (Gallo & Felton) were running on fumes b/c they played too many minutes.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Son, Youre related to Dicktoni so its obvious why youre calm about this.

lol. honestly i was frustrated tnite too. really the philly game did the biggest number on me.. after that i sorta accepted that the team actually will need time to grow.

i think we saw glimpses early on, facked w are heads, thought we were supposed to be better.. not so. we suck!! we will, until these guys learn to play together. could be awhile.. thereFORE patience is needed.

make sense??

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I'm not asking for a miracle.... I'm just requesting you sub in some size in the 4th when the opponent is dominating you on the glass, and your 2 scorers that night (Gallo & Felton) were running on fumes b/c they played too many minutes.

fair point, can't argue w that. i think d'ant was trying to get gallo and chandler open in this game. he gave em' both 40 min, which was weird. even more strange was that amare only played 22 min.

i think coach is betting (and hoping) that gallo and chandler will get comfortable because we will need these two players more than any others besides amare to be consistent scorers throughout the season.

don't kno if y'all noticed but coach also reverted back to his 8 man rotation tnite too, which i actually like. he's gotta coach the way he coaches.

gallo and chandler getting 40 each is a good sign. means he wants to ride them this year. and why not? they're young... and can handle it.

i want to see more from them. battle testing them is the way to get there.

lol. honestly i was frustrated tnite too. really the philly game did the biggest number on me.. after that i sorta accepted that the team actually will need time to grow.

i think we saw glimpses early on, facked w are heads, thought we were supposed to be better.. not so. we suck!! we will, until these guys learn to play together. could be awhile.. thereFORE patience is needed.

make sense??

I'll give Dicktoni 15 games TOPS to get us turned around. But we still do the same dumb shit as last year. I dont see how we suddenly magically improve

Paul1355

All Star

bro i cant believe you put Mike D and "miracle worker" in the same sentence.....Mike D is the curse that haunts this team...it moved from Isiah to Mike D and he is infested with it.

He has no clue what he is doing, he continues to just chuck shots when he has the lead and never holds players accountable.

This team is embarrassing.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
bro i cant believe you put Mike D and "miracle worker" in the same sentence.....Mike D is the curse that haunts this team...it moved from Isiah to Mike D and he is infested with it.

He has no clue what he is doing, he continues to just chuck shots when he has the lead and never holds players accountable.

This team is embarrassing.

how can you say he never holds players accountable. are you watching the games??? cause i always see him yelling at them, cajoling.., pleading even.

he benched gallo when he was at his lowest. that's accountability right?

by miracle worker i mean he can't magically bypass the steps the team needs to take to grow together. that is impossible. they are going to have to take their lumps and learn from them.

but rest assured coach D will capitalize on every mistake and use them as learning experiences for these players.

every game is a learning experience right now.

CoolClyde

30/30 Vision

do you think KevLove would have gotten 31 rebounds if DLEE was still a Knick?
do you think Knicks would be stagnant in 4th Q if N8 was still a Knick?

2 of my favorite players are gone, thanks to Knicks mgmt,
we are now reaping what they have sown.

Another 4th Q missing shots, missing rebounds, missing defense, missing DLEE, missing N8.
knicks_lee_nate.jpg

Gallipini playing all of 4th Q (41 minutes), doing what... getting hit on shots so he can go to the line?
STUD (Standing Tall Under Duress) going 1 on 4 and getting nothing done?
Knicks 11-29 from three, living and dying from long distance... again.

oh yeah, wtf happened to Moscow, started off ok, benched again... and why?
the magnificent 'Assholio and his substitution brilliance, back to an 8-man rotation!
Chandler, STUD, Feltip: (-17, -12, -10 (+/-), disrespectively).
they're tired as sh*t cum 4th Q! what will they be like 2nd half of season?

This team cannot play Dee to save their lives. 112 points from one of the worst teams in the league, who avg under 100?

'Antoni (no D) is the worst Knicks coach ever.
f*ck all y'all 'Antoni a$$ki$$ers.

sure, this season's young, this is just a sign of things to come.

you know we suck.
nyk_wesuck.jpg

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
every games a learning experience? we shoulda learned from our loss to the 76er's that we cant let these teams back into the game. especially when were up good

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
every games a learning experience? we shoulda learned from our loss to the 76er's that we cant let these teams back into the game. especially when were up good

yep, they haven't learned yet. like they say when the pain gets great enough..

listen, do you guys honestly think coach doesn't preach the same things you guys comment about the team to these guys?? common!

that shit needs to sink in, to marinate. i guess cause they ain't getting it yet. they have to learn to finish games. i think thats why gallo and chandler both got 40 tnite and amare only recieved 22 min. no other logical explanation for that disparity in court time between the three.

they're also getting used to playing together. there are no shortcuts to chemistry on the court. takes time my dudes!!

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Letting someone get 31 rebounds is just unacceptable.

Why did Mozgov and Randolph, our two best rebounders, only get a combined 28 minutes in the game?

Why did STAT, our 3rd best rebounder and by far our best scorer, only get 28 minutes? I assume because of foul trouble, but still...

Call me crazy but generally when you're leading by 14 points at the half you expect to, I dunno, WIN. Or at least keep it a close game. Not lose by 9...this is pathetic.

Letting someone get 31 rebounds is just unacceptable.

Why did Mozgov and Randolph, our two best rebounders, only get a combined 28 minutes in the game?

Why did STAT, our 3rd best rebounder and by far our best scorer, only get 28 minutes? I assume because of foul trouble, but still...

Call me crazy but generally when you're leading by 14 points at the half you expect to, I dunno, WIN. Or at least keep it a close game. Not lose by 9...this is pathetic.

EXACTLY.. And that "Oh we have 10 new guys they need time" BS excuse is a no go also. We lost to a BAD Twolve team who is going thru the same thing...

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
do you think KevLove would have gotten 31 rebounds if DLEE was still a Knick?
do you think Knicks would be stagnant in 4th Q if N8 was still a Knick?

2 of my favorite players are gone, thanks to Knicks mgmt,
we are now reaping what they have sown.

Another 4th Q missing shots, missing rebounds, missing defense, missing DLEE, missing N8.
knicks_lee_nate.jpg

Gallipini playing all of 4th Q (41 minutes), doing what... getting hit on shots so he can go to the line?
STUD (Standing Tall Under Duress) going 1 on 4 and getting nothing done?
Knicks 11-29 from three, living and dying from long distance... again.

oh yeah, wtf happened to Moscow, started off ok, benched again... and why?
the magnificent 'Assholio and his substitution brilliance, back to an 8-man rotation!
Chandler, STUD, Feltip: (-17, -12, -10 (+/-), disrespectively).
they're tired as sh*t cum 4th Q! what will they be like 2nd half of season?

This team cannot play Dee to save their lives. 112 points from one of the worst teams in the league, who avg under 100?

'Antoni (no D) is the worst Knicks coach ever.
f*ck all y'all 'Antoni a$$ki$$ers.

sure, this season's young, this is just a sign of things to come.

you know we suck.
nyk_wesuck.jpg

you can keep wishin for those fugazi-ass players if you want. but we sucked w them too!!! yo must have been hit on the head or something. have you forgotten nate the fake and d leeane got us nowhere??

i'll take the guys we have now. i believe in this roster and i believe in our coach. you keep showing everybody what how an eighth grader looks like when he gets a keyboard and comp screen in front of him. :gony:

petescud

Starter
I'm begining to think we overachieved the first couple of games, and that this is our destiny to look awesome one game and like tonights team another. I mean to blow a 20 point lead to The TWolves. Thats Pathetic

CoolClyde

you can keep wishin for those fugazi-ass players if you want. but we sucked w them too!!! yo must have been hit on the head or something. have you forgotten nate the fake and d leeane got us nowhere??

i'll take the guys we have now. i believe in this roster and i believe in our coach. you keep showing everybody what how an eighth grader looks like when he gets a keyboard and comp screen in front of him. :gony:

Rice-a-Rono, you're a dick-toni head, I have not forgotten how foolishly those players were coached, how each player excelled when told to "go out there and do what you do". each player is now excelling on their respective squads, coached by their respective coaches.
we needed them as complimentary players to a solid squad. what we got in return is BS.

you keep sucking D'ick and enjoying this poorly coach squad.
go f*ck yourself with D'assholio's mustache-d'ck.
amen.
:peace:
:barf::gony:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Rice-a-Rono, you're a dick-toni head, I have not forgotten how foolishly those players were coached, how each player excelled when told to "go out there and do what you do". each player is now excelling on their respective squads, coached by their respective coaches.
we needed them as complimentary players to a solid squad. what we got in return is BS.

you keep sucking D'ick and enjoying this poorly coach squad.
go f*ck yourself with D'assholio's mustache-d'ck.
amen.
:peace:
:barf::gony:

one too many emo-homo references there clyde. it's disgraceful that is your handle and avatar because you obviously don't have any clue what you are talking about.

we couldn't pay d lee!! he never guarded anyone and couldn't block a six year old!! he was a stat filler on a bad team you blind fool.

nate was horrible for us. OMG.. so many turnovers, bad shots, inept fouls-- one of the dumbest players i've ever seen. seriously why are you defending them?? my goodness..

what we got for d lee was fine except randolph, who is horrible. i can't defend him, but if we can get azzy and turiaf back they'll be integral parts of this team and we'll be alot better for it. leave the past!:cool:

Paul1355

All Star
how can you say he never holds players accountable. are you watching the games??? cause i always see him yelling at them, cajoling.., pleading even.

he benched gallo when he was at his lowest. that's accountability right?

by miracle worker i mean he can't magically bypass the steps the team needs to take to grow together. that is impossible. they are going to have to take their lumps and learn from them.

but rest assured coach D will capitalize on every mistake and use them as learning experiences for these players.

every game is a learning experience right now.

oh im sorry, he yells at Mozgov for one foul and takes him out...then he takes out Fields when the Knicks are winning and brings in Gallo, who does nothing, and then realizes that Fields brings more to the table and brings him back in once things get really bad.

Oh and I forgot the news article that came out when Mike D got mad because Fields was moving off the ball when Amare had the ball...WOW the only player moving off the ball gets yelled at? Mike D is a failure in every way, if you can't admit it now then you will admit it when the front page hits with him being fired and you being one of the faithful few to back him up.

Please Mike D deserves only bashing until he gets this team together, if he ever does. If we don't make playoffs he SHOULD be out of here pronto.

Paul1355

All Star
yep, they haven't learned yet. like they say when the pain gets great enough..

listen, do you guys honestly think coach doesn't preach the same things you guys comment about the team to these guys?? common!

that shit needs to sink in, to marinate. i guess cause they ain't getting it yet. they have to learn to finish games. i think thats why gallo and chandler both got 40 tnite and amare only recieved 22 min. no other logical explanation for that disparity in court time between the three.

they're also getting used to playing together. there are no shortcuts to chemistry on the court. takes time my dudes!!

ron lets say your right, hypathetically, and Mike D actually preaches defense which really goes against ALL the reports and what players have said about him in the past....if they are still not listening then that is even worse because that means that the players are not listening to him and just ignoring him but i doubt this is the case because Mike D continues to play certain guys that continue to not play defense, or rebound and brick shots...you can use chemistry but only so far b4 it becomes an excuse.

The way we lose games shows that a highschool coach could have kept us in these games. Mike's substitutions are horrible, his schemes are horrible, his style is horrible, he is over rated...you will see this revelation soon. After watching every knick game since he has been here, I am convinced of these things.

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
Do you guys think that maybe Mike D (I don't have an opinion about the man as I want to give him time with this team) is having trouble understanding the roles of the players because they have all just come into the team? I want to give him the benefit of the doubt because of time with the team, but Gallo is for whatever reason not gelling and I do see a fundamental problem with the way Mike D is playing Gallo. If Gallo could have the teaching to develop a low post and mid range game because he has the handle to do so then I mean he would be nasty.

To me with the games that I have been able to watch it seems Mike D discourages him from driving to the hoop and trying to get a foul and or an easy lay up. Would like to know what is going on sometimes when Gallo had been 0-5 from behind the arc and he is still jacking up shots.