Knicks vs TimberWolves 11/12/10

nuckles2k2

Superstar
The thing is...the solutions to the issues that we are having are very basic, basketball-101 stuff. Any decent coach should be able to spot the issues with the pre-training camp workouts, training camp, and the preseason. I won't even mention the fact that this is Gallo's 3 year with the team (his rookie year is no excuse, teaching can be done by film too,) but let's forget that and act as if he's another new addition to the team as well.

What was D'Antoni seeing in training camp? That's when the coaches get their "mad scientist" on and try out some new things to see what fits and what doesn't. This poor play CAN NOT be a new revelation, something like this is evident for long periods of time. In training camp it was easy to say "oh they need to gel" well how much of that is valid and how much is an excuse? These dudes have all been playing basketball their entire lives...if the coach puts them in the right spots for 4 quarters then we should see something. Regardless of whether or not they win, we should be able to SEE IT. And right now "it's" not there. Even in the games we won, it was nothing but perimeter shots and standing around...the shots just happened to be falling. We don't have a reliable offense and when we lose it's not because of an "off night" it's because our offense isn't a sustainable one, and if the shots aint falling the Knicks aint winning. When you have off the ball movement, backdoor cuts, multiple screens, etc. you force the defense to give you SOMETHING, you just want that "something" going to a player who can finish in that particular situation, be it a jumpshot, drive, dunk, layup, etc.

That's not the Knicks offense. That's not a new revelation. That's not "gelling." The problems now will be the same problems in a month unless D'Antoni CHANGES SOMETHING...or is fired. His choice.

KingCharles34

All Star
I dont know what to say. This loss was sickening. Theres really nothing good i can say about this game, we looked like a D League team losing to another D League team. I hate to say it but Amare is a good role player without Nash

Wolvesfan

Rookie
LoLoLoLoLoL. Thanks for the win suckas. By the way, this Wolves victory probably wasn't even an upset. The Wolves are better than the Knicks with Ridnour or Flynn starting. The Knicks could be the most overhyped NBA team in history. OMG STAT RULEZ. STAT blows, especially without a pg.

LoLoLoLoLoL. Thanks for the win suckas. By the way, this Wolves victory probably wasn't even an upset. The Wolves are better than the Knicks with Ridnour or Flynn starting. The Knicks could be the most overhyped NBA team in history. OMG STAT RULEZ. STAT blows, especially without a pg.
starbury.gif