Is Felton the worse starting PG?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
this thread should be closed by administrators, STAT is awesome and is starting to get on his top game....east forwards who guard him.....watch out:2cents::peace:

When I made the Thread it was never really about his play just was he really worth the 100 million I still don't think so but I'm warming more up to the guy cause he is a flat out stud/leader when we need a bucket. He is a huge upgrade over Lee, I think someone said it best when they said IMPACT POINTS because when STAT scores that shit matters.

I was just frustrated at his and Felton play because i thought they dropped the ball the 76ers,Bucks and Wolves game

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
When I made the Thread it was never really about his play just was he really worth the 100 million I still don't think so but I'm warming more up to the guy cause he is a flat out stud/leader when we need a bucket. He is a huge upgrade over Lee, I think someone said it best when they said IMPACT POINTS because when STAT scores that shit matters.

I was just frustrated at his and Felton play because i thought they dropped the ball the 76ers,Bucks and Wolves game

you should be banned from the forum for some length of time, a few weeks or so.., for your utter ignorance. :2cents: lol..

Paul1355

All Star

ou said he is a fraud and if he can average over 23 ppg and 9 rebounds and oen or two blocks then he is 20 mil player if he is consistent. Amare draws fouls at a high rate and Gallo has learned this as well, Amare and Gallo are both FT threats

welcometonycity

Rotation player
um its new york?!?!?!? everyone is over payed!!! and this is our best player since ewing and felton was the best point guard in free agency we needed to make sure we scooped him up. u might be a fan since 92 but ur not from ny.

Toons

is the Bo$$
You're right, but David Lee is a better one on one player than Amar'e.

bump of the week!!!!

silly kids....david lee was a good player on a horrible team.....he was the only rebounder on a short team last year in a system that created extra possessions per game. good riddance to bad rubbish

Toons

is the Bo$$
This all comes down to Felton. Duhon + Lee were able to run the pick and roll almost immediately. We know Amare is a great pick and roll player. So what's the problem....Felton. He is awful. He's fast and plays decent defense but he has no passing abilities in the pick and roll.

Watch how a pick is started, Felton doesn't take his man off the screen and then the offense just stops. Felton holds the ball and hesitates passing to the open man. At this point, the ball is given to Amare (too late) as a desperation isolation play. Amare puts his head down and throws up a desperation shot or turns the ball over.

Felton needs to either make the on-time pass or drive toward the basket and either draw a foul or penetrate and kick.

Just think. For the $7 mil given to Felton, we could have signed Ridnour + Anthony Morrow (both). The system would have been flowing much better with a pick and roll PG that can shoot and a SG that can shoot. Instead we're left with neither in a system that needs both to be effective.

We're doomed as long as Felton is running the point.

***side note: Z-Bo would be better for this team as currently constructed. He rebounds and can post up. And playing along side Mozgov, Turiaf and AR would mask his defensive deficincies. Just kind of ironic we gave up Z-Bo to sign Amare***[/QUOTE]

this guy wants zbo over amare and ridnour and morrow over felton......
smh @ this dude

Toons

is the Bo$$
Yeah, Walsh blew it with Felton. He just signed the best available PG and didn't think about the system. And not even attemtping to sign Morrow was a big mistake. We cure could use Morrow's 15ppg and 40+% 3-point shooting right now. That would really help the pick-and-roll. Spacing is key with the p&r.

I say we revisit trading Chandler for Rudy. Rudy can spread the floor and pass better than Felton (or Chandler).

do u mean the 13 ppg 1 assist per game morrow?
a n8 robinson type guard that NEVER PASSES?!?!?!
morrow probably is the only starting guard to only have 1 assist per game.

Toons

is the Bo$$
didn't he say some quote that New York ain't for everybody but it's perfect for him, oh yeah he smart like that to make New York his promotional base. what are you doing always pointing your index finger like number 1, who the team nah you.

this guy got his max he will give nothing back to New York mark the words.

He is giving new york his heart and soul every game.....stat takes us to the playoffs....mark the words

Toons

is the Bo$$
this thread is retarded, Amare just needs stupid Felton to learn a simple pick and roll...since Felton can't comprehend that and Mike D is also dumb...Amare is left looking bad to you guys.

Ill admit his turnovers are ridiculous but he should not be getting the ball 20 feet from the basket, ALL FELTON AND MIKE D's fault.

Amare is trying to create his own shot when that is not his game, and he still averages over 20 ppg.

This thread is a fail.

Amare and Fields are the only consistent Knicks.

paul and his obsession with chris duhon clouds his judgement.....its all good tho

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
bump of the week!!!!

silly kids....david lee was a good player on a horrible team.....he was the only rebounder on a short team last year in a system that created extra possessions per game. good riddance to bad rubbish
Amar'e proved to me he's better, but he's not bad rubbish, dude.