Is Felton the worse starting PG?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Stfu ,what do you contribute to this forum?

Are you serious youngin? You know nothing about the game of basketball. Everyone on this site continues to roast you. As Blue&Orange said, its time for you to get a new username.Ni99a everyone laffs at you your a joke. Its pathetic you go to sleep happy with yourself every night. Go bunjee jump without the cord u dickless ni99a. You post useless threads, copying and pasting shit from google, praying for responses. You spend close to as much time on here as Metro does. Matter fact as of lately u been on here more then him lmfao. With your 1 star thread lmao. You gets no love homie. Just like Dave Debusschere was number 15 right? rofl roasted.

Last edited:

gmpknick

Benchwarmer
Stat is not a fraud.

What would you do, if you got offered 100 million dollars to play basketball in New York City?

Donnie Walsh is the one who overpaid him by over 30 million dollars.

Amare Stoudemire is one of the best power forwards in the NBA.

The problem is not him. The problem is the D'Antoni system.

Have you noticed how everyone Walsh traded ended up on winning teams, after they left the D'Antoni system?

This is not a coincidence.

David Lee, Zach Randolph, Nate Robinson, Al Harrington, and Jamal Crawford are all playing on playoff level teams.

Raymond Felton was in the playoffs last year, under a half court system.
Amare Stoudemire was in the conference finals last year, dropping 40+ points on the Lakers.

Playoff level teams???:teeth::teeth:

Golden State is 19-24
Memphis is 21-23
Crawford is a bench/role playa
Nate (ditto)
Al Harrington (ditto ditto)

Am I missing somethig??

Are you serious youngin? You know nothing about the game of basketball. Everyone on this site continues to roast you. As Blue&Orange said, its time for you to get a new username.Ni99a everyone laffs at you your a joke. Its pathetic you go to sleep happy with yourself every night. Go bunjee jump without the cord u dickless ni99a. You post useless threads, copying and pasting shit from google, praying for responses. You spend close to as much time on here as Metro does. Matter fact as of lately u been on here more then him lmfao. With your 1 star thread lmao. You gets no love homie. Just like Dave Debusschere was number 15 right? rofl roasted.

First off watch your mouth with that N word and all that crazy talk because your nothing more then a troll I'll squash easy.

Why you bringing up Metro for?What does he have to do with this? Get off his dick and mines!!!!

You really think I care how my opinions are viewed on a forum, I just come here to discuss my opinions on the Knicks, I guess you want to impress people on the internet. Good Luck with that

Also I average .96 post a day you average 5.57 LOL you alone son you have more posts than me and I've been here nearly 2 years LOL get a job or a hobby

KingofNy

Starter
I like Stat but he needs to work on not turning the ball over. Him and Felton combined are averaging almost 13 turnovers a game over the last 10 games. That's more than most team's average in a game. That's terrible.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I like Stat but he needs to work on not turning the ball over. Him and Felton combined are averaging almost 13 turnovers a game over the last 10 games. That's more than most team's average in a game. That's terrible.
Yeah, especially Amar'e. If he can maintain his aggression with little turnovers, we're set.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
First off watch your mouth with that N word and all that crazy talk because your nothing more then a troll I'll squash easy.

Why you bringing up Metro for?What does he have to do with this? Get off his dick and mines!!!!

You really think I care how my opinions are viewed on a forum, I just come here to discuss my opinions on the Knicks, I guess you want to impress people on the internet. Good Luck with that

Also I average .96 post a day you average 5.57 LOL you alone son you have more posts than me and I've been here nearly 2 years LOL get a job or a hobby

lmfaooo so u clickeddd my profileeee???? lmfaoo mannnnn ur soft ni99a. delete this bummassss thread.

lmfaooo so u clickeddd my profileeee???? lmfaoo mannnnn ur soft ni99a. delete this bummassss thread.

LOL you lonely and chill with the N word

Who's soft? Yeah You are all you've done since you have been on this forum is spew insults and get into verbal wars. I think you aren't educated enough to make a thread with some valid points. No wonder you result to cursing and racial slurs. People like you set this country back 60 years you BIGOT!!!

welcometonycity

Rotation player
LOL you lonely and chill with the N word

Who's soft? Yeah You are all you've done since you have been on this forum is spew insults and get into verbal wars. I think you aren't educated enough to make a thread with some valid points. No wonder you result to cursing and racial slurs. People like you set this country back 60 years you BIGOT!!!

boo. im done posting on this bumass thread with this youngin. im the lonely one? wernt you the one at home on ur cpu last night during the wizards game on this site the whole time and post like 8 times? thats what you did? sit on KO and talk to us instead of being with people. lonely ass ni99a. dueces homo.

Last edited:
boo. im done posting on this bumass thread with this youngin.

Truth hurts doesn't it you Bigot Old man. You keep calling this a bum thread yet you haven't made a thread worth reading. All you do is lurk threads seek out posters to verbally attack.
Metrocard killed you and buried you. I just gave him his shovel back LOL

boo. im done posting on this bumass thread with this youngin. im the lonely one? wernt you the one at home on ur cpu last night during the wizards game on this site the whole time and post like 8 times? thats what you did? sit on KO and talk to us instead of being with people. lonely ass ni99a. dueces homo.

8 post Okay you avg 5+ post a DAY I posted 8 times once. It seems like we know who the lonely one is, The guy who doesn't post in the game thread but has alot of time to count how much I posted.Damn Get a Life, You looking pitiful Old Man,I guess that is what happens when you in a nursing home