Is Felton the worse starting PG?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

welcometonycity

Rotation player
8 post Okay you avg 5+ post a DAY I posted 8 times once. It seems like we know who the lonely one is, The guy who doesn't post in the game thread but has alot of time to count how much I posted.Damn Get a Life, You looking pitiful Old Man,I guess that is what happens when you in a nursing home

boooooooo!!! ni99aa ur corny as fccccckkkkkkkk. i dnt post in the gamethread because im out every night!!! u must not live in ny little man. i can post as much as i want wen im bored at work EVERYDAY. fcckkk are youu doinng right now??? same shitttt u were doing last night, on ur cpu lonely !!!!!! go find a friend, cas no 1 fckkksss w u here. im DONE talking you. you win u keyboard warrior.

boooooooo!!! ni99aa ur corny as fccccckkkkkkkk. i dnt post in the gamethread because im out every night!!! u must not live in ny little man. i can post as much as i want wen im bored at work EVERYDAY. fcckkk are youu doinng right now??? same shitttt u were doing last night, on ur cpu lonely !!!!!! go find a friend, cas no 1 fckkksss w u here. im DONE talking you. you win u keyboard warrior.

STOP It 5, I'm on my phone

A typical WTN post nothing to do with anything just alot of phrase and N words Of course you can't post in the night you have no computer, you only post at your Job. I bet your a 30 something year old with 3 kids to support that is frustrated with his life so you attack people on the internet.
DO ME A FAVOR BUY A RATCHET AND BODY YOURSELF 5 YOU DONE

welcometonycity

Rotation player
STOP It 5, I'm on my phone

A typical WTN post nothing to do with anything just alot of phrase and N words Of course you can't post in the night you have no computer, you only post at your Job. I bet your a 30 something year old with 3 kids to support that is frustrated with his life so you attack people on the internet.
DO ME A FAVOR BUY A RATCHET AND BODY YOURSELF 5 YOU DONE

lmao now ur hard? PLEASE tell me what 5 means?? i know u have no clue. lmao i dont have a computer?

Last edited:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
This is a one star thread for a reason. STAT is worth the 100 million. Not only because of his play but also because he'll the reason other big time free agents join (i.e Melo or Cp3). He's rejuvenated the city and I'm glad he is our building block.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
This is a one star thread for a reason. STAT is worth the 100 million. Not only because of his play but also because he'll the reason other big time free agents join (i.e Melo or Cp3). He's rejuvenated the city and I'm glad he is our building block.

Exactly. Thankyou. Knicksfansince92 is a fraud. Im still waiting for him to tell me what "5" means he has no clue. Lmao.

iSaYughh

Starter
Exactly. Thankyou. Knicksfansince92 is a joke, a whiteboy who is a HUGE David Lee fan, who uses Stop it 5 and doesnt know what it means!!!!!

Stat is far from a fraud.

<<<< Jewish whiteboy who liked Lee, loving STAT, but w no fcking clue what 5 means. :teeth:

Ideally, we give STAT less years, but when Joe Johnson and Brendan Haywood and Co. were getting the contracts they were getting...STAT really isn't "overpaid" in any way.

He's not perfect, and i used to shit on him hard for his rebounding, but he's carried the team pretty much, especially during the win streak were we grew as a team and positioned ourselves to make the playoffs.

No STAT = no playoffs, still laughing stocks, weakened desirability to bring in a Melo or premier players, M.Gasol, etc.

20M and 5 = do what you gotta do.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
<<<< Jewish whiteboy who liked Lee, loving STAT, but w no fcking clue what 5 means. :teeth:

Ideally, we give STAT less years, but when Joe Johnson and Brendan Haywood and Co. were getting the contracts they were getting...STAT really isn't "overpaid" in any way.

He's not perfect, and i used to shit on him hard for his rebounding, but he's carried the team pretty much, especially during the win streak were we grew as a team and positioned ourselves to make the playoffs.

No STAT = no playoffs, still laughing stocks, weakened desirability to bring in a Melo or premier players, M.Gasol, etc.

20M and 5 = do what you gotta do.

Lmao:invisible: Time for a KnicksFansince92 is a fraud thread.
Exactly tho, i agree on the rebounding. But he runs this team and is one of the best Power Fowards/Centers in the league. Without him we would just be trash and have no leadership. Half those tecs is because hes being a leader and speaking up and showing the team he cares with emotion. He aint overpaid. This is the big apple kid.

BTW what does "5" mean knicksfansince92? lmao

Lmao:invisible: Time for a KnicksFansince92 is a fraud thread.
Exactly tho, i agree on the rebounding. But he runs this team and is one of the best Power Fowards/Centers in the league. Without him we would just be trash and have no leadership. Half those tecs is because hes being a leader and speaking up and showing the team he cares with emotion. He aint overpaid. This is the big apple kid.

BTW what does "5" mean knicksfansince92? lmao

DAMN YOU A LITTLE HOE FOR SOME FAME "5" THAT'S BLOOD TALK SOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOP WHAT'S POPPING MY ***** WHAT THAT BREAD ABOUT 5 STAR FLAGGING ON THE RIGHT WITH THE RED OUT

Well after reading some of this thread I'm glad to say I'm not the only "crappy poster" around here. After reading some of these post's I'll be proud of sporting the name of crappy poster. Everyone has an opinion to begin with regardless of the topic.