Time to change the culture of the Knicks

Asimov

Benchwarmer
No more of this running down the floor trying to chuck up shots and score as quickly as a possible.

I am sick of these clowns thinking they can win this way.

I want DEFENSE first. I want guys hustling for defensive and offensive boards. I want PHYSICAL, smash mouth basketball. Guys who play with attitude and actually intimidate the other team.

I want a coach who actually calls plays and has a clue on how to make his team get set on the defensive end.

This Knicks team is nothing more than a continuation of the Marbury/Crawford/Nate Robinson clown basketball/Rucker Park crap i've grown accustomed too.

Bring back 90's baskbetall.

quiggle

Starter
if you want this, go to your local DVD store and buy the boxed sets of old 90's game. the culture of today's NBA is offense and there are no intense rivalries since everyone tweets each other's page so pipe dream what you're wishing for.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ im guessing you didnt watch the NBA finals?? those teams hate each other and it showed every game was a war, let alone a battle.

so he's right when he says the culture of our team needs to change. whoever tries to build a team all about offense is retarded cause they'll never win defense is what wins you games and ultimately championships and until we do that we'll be a .500 team at best.

i mean look at all the recent champions ( spurs, pistons, lakers, celtics..) all those teams were at least somewhere around the top 5-6 in defense in the NBA.

quiggle

Starter
if Boston LA was such a rival then NBA would have scheduled them to play Christmas Day like the last several seasons.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
if Boston LA was such a rival then NBA would have scheduled them to play Christmas Day like the last several seasons.

first off that doesnt mean anything, the knicks and bulls are playing on christmas, what type of rivalry have they been in in he last few years?? not since jordan and ewing has this rivalry meant something. its about rating and people wanna see kobe vs the bitch 3.

Paul1355

All Star
No more of this running down the floor trying to chuck up shots and score as quickly as a possible.

I am sick of these clowns thinking they can win this way.

I want DEFENSE first. I want guys hustling for defensive and offensive boards. I want PHYSICAL, smash mouth basketball. Guys who play with attitude and actually intimidate the other team.

I want a coach who actually calls plays and has a clue on how to make his team get set on the defensive end.

This Knicks team is nothing more than a continuation of the Marbury/Crawford/Nate Robinson clown basketball/Rucker Park crap i've grown accustomed too.

Bring back 90's baskbetall.

bro MIke D's teams have never been better than 20th on defense, you suddenly think we will be good?

No way....as long as MIke D is here we will never be good on defense