11/14 Rockets vs Knicks Game Thread

iSaYughh

Starter
Word. The pressure is monting all around. And d'ant seems conscious of it.

If we dont play well, or at least gameplan better tonight i dont know what to say.

A win for HOU, if Hill plays well too...would be another salt in wounb d.efeat.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
we have to win tonight theres no excuse for us to be 1-3 at home these are games we have to win especially against subpar teams. im expecting amar'e to really come out aggressive he took that loss on himself( though it wasnt solely on him ). especially us going on a 4 game road trip we have to win this one and at least be at or around .500 when we come back.

kukoc7

Benchwarmer
Is Turiaf in the game ?
It's vital for the knicks in order to avoid what happened vs Minnesota in the D (defense, rebounds...)

KingCharles34

All Star
What time does the game start? My faggit ass computer is fukkin up and wont let me go to any other sites :mad:

By the way 5 star game thread....are soft b*tchmade team doesnt deserve anymore then this

quiggle

Starter
7:30

in 2004 the Rockets blew out the Knicks Marbury's first home game and that's when the fire Chaney chants started. he even admitted it was a good chant.

so today, will we start to hear the Fire Damnphony chats.

KingCharles34

All Star
thanks quiggle....for some reason i was thinkin the games at 4 but i think i was gettin the knicks game and the giants game mixed up

No yao ming and No brooks, which means that if we lose it will undeniably be another bad loss.

Kukoc, we better hope Turiaf is playing
bron.gif

la2ny

Starter
I really hope we win tonight I can't handle another blowout or comeback because of 3s being launched. Houston isn't going to have 2 of it's 3 best players, but they still have scola and Martin but this still should be the second home win of the season....

Their going 2 replay Kevin love's game tomorrow on NBAtv smmfh it's like the embarrassment never ends for a nyk fan

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
That was an unexpected fierce slam from Gallo. Doesn't look like our boys are settling for the 3. We'll see if it continues. I will pray now, lol.