Knicks now 1-4 at home

mafra

Legend
1-4 at home with losses to POR, PHI, GSW & HOU already. So much for defending the home court.

iSaYughh

Starter
Haha. Ewing Theory to a whole new level. May as well put some Ewing spirit back into the org. I'm not real fond of Patrick just being our coach, but pay the man what it takes to at least have a consistent presence, whether it's coaching big men or what.

And you can't say Ewing Jr doesn't make more or less having on the roster than Rautins, or Mason. Just for the sake of karma, image, swagger, and maybe some miracle upside.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
And you can't say Ewing Jr doesn't make more or less having on the roster than Rautins, or Mason. Just for the sake of karma, image, swagger, and maybe some miracle upside.

Isn't it sickening! Rautins wouldn't be in the NBA if it weren't for Mike D's anal passion for the 3 ball.:barf:

Paul1355

All Star
1-4 at home with losses to POR, PHI, GSW & HOU already. So much for defending the home court.

just wait until we get spanked by the nuggets, and lose to the Kings, Clippers and whoever to lose 4 more games....we will be 3-11

mafra

Legend
just wait until we get spanked by the nuggets, and lose to the Kings, Clippers and whoever to lose 4 more games....we will be 3-11

You know the story. Knicks will fall to 3-11. Then 8-26. Then fight there way to within 5 or 3 games of .500. People will talk about the 8th seed. Then will drop 7 of 10 again, and focus be on Melo once more.

Good news is crowd will BOO loudly. Wont accept poor effort this year. Not a pass like team got the last 2 years.

Paul1355

All Star
You know the story. Knicks will fall to 3-11. Then 8-26. Then fight there way to within 5 or 3 games of .500. People will talk about the 8th seed. Then will drop 7 of 10 again, and focus be on Melo once more.

Good news is crowd will BOO loudly. Wont accept poor effort this year. Not a pass like team got the last 2 years.

i enjoy the boos because it puts pressure on MIke D to get fired

mafra

Legend
i enjoy the boos because it puts pressure on MIke D to get fired

They should BOO that effort. HOw Randolph and Walker sat on the bench, but we had to see Mason-Douglas in the 4th quarter? Terrible.

Then coach is laughing afterward. Wow.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Fire D'Antoni and Walsh. Waive Rautins and Roger Mason. Hire Ewing and Ewing, Jr. And the curse shall be lifted.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
Listen, we need to hit outside shots... Teams are taking are shutting down the paint and forcing us to hit outside shots. Once we start doing that with some consistency, you will see the lanes open back up. Also, we need to play better defense, this is not the same team that you saw in the first few games that played good d for the whole game. I am seeing players winded and tired earl in the quarters so that tells me that they need to up their conditioning regiment.

Not only are they sucking air early in the season... Amare was sitting with ice packs on his knees. This is not a good sign. We need another baller, and fast. Because if stat goes down, the Knicks are doomed, and will be embarrassed. They better get Mello before NJ. It would be a crying shame if the (BKYLN)Nets snatch a ring before the Knicks.

iSaYughh

Starter
Not only are they sucking air early in the season... Amare was sitting with ice packs on his knees. This is not a good sign. We need another baller, and fast. Because if stat goes down, the Knicks are doomed, and will be embarrassed. They better get Mello before NJ. It would be a crying shame if the (BKYLN)Nets snatch a ring before the Knicks.

Pretend I just inserted a picture of Dolan with his clown facial hair and a banjo in hands; next to The Russian and Jay-Z.

And let's see how much of a "surprising" shame it will be if that last sentence comes to fruition.

The problem is, Melo...along with Felton still at the helm...might very well nullify STAT's stats even more. And we'll basically have DLEE-light, but with extra age, uninsured knees, and a 20M premium to go along with a superstar ego. Of course, we need Melo more than anything, one way or another.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Haha. Ewing Theory to a whole new level. May as well put some Ewing spirit back into the org. I'm not real fond of Patrick just being our coach, but pay the man what it takes to at least have a consistent presence, whether it's coaching big men or what.

How the PHUCK does Walker lose playing time to Mason Jr.?????????????????? Seriously Dantoni?????????????

I know Walker is pissed!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
How the PHUCK does Walker lose playing time to Mason Jr.?????????????????? Seriously Dantoni?????????????

I know Walker is pissed!

thats how dam'phony is he unfairly benches players for no apparent reason and starts playing worse players to their expense, he's always looking for a "spark" yet that "spark" kills us. Bill Walker hasnt played since the game vs the bucks (i think) and as i recall he had an exceptional game. the only one attacking the basket and doing anything offensively( i guess thats why he was banched since he didnt ONLY shoot the 3)

quiggle

Starter
speaking of home there is an article in today's paper, did any of you see this?

david_lee_girlfriend_getty--300x300.jpg

iSaYughh

Starter

I know Walker is pissed!

So whack I wouldn't hate seeing D'ant wack'd sometimes...

Walker is 10000x more proven as a Knick than Mason ****ing Jr....He's young, and was a ray of light for us towards the end of last season. Plus, he committed himself in the off-season.

I believe Douglas and Mason Jr went 2/14 that game, including repeated 3pt attempts. (Felton went 4/16 to round our our guard play).

And Walker got a pine tar tattoo on his ass riding the bench the entire game. SMMFH.

Let's see if D'ant realizes yet that he can't treat Douglas like he is Reggie Miller. Mason Jr. is a premier hack, not a premier backup. And that Felton isn't a premier scorer to be looked to in the 4th.

*****Fields and Walker need more play time and integration into the offense***** Fields is just too homegrown and consistently well-rounded to get that luxury...Walker was just too effective at times last season.