Stat firing SHOTS!!!!

Post Game interview says " I'm not use to losing, we need the sense of urgency like we actually lost 4 games" "Guys playing like they are used to losing"

Also a couple things i think were directed at the other guys

"I try to be a leader and tell guys but it seems they aren't listening"

Shit bout to hit the fan

FRAUD can't handle NYK

mafra

Legend
Post Game interview says " I'm not use to losing, we need the sense of urgency like we actually lost 4 games" "Guys playing like they are used to losing"

Shit bout to hit the fan

FRAUD can't handle NYK

I look at it the other way. STAT wont accept losing laying down. He should call the players out. Who is Douglas to take 11 shots? Who is Mason? Where was the effort and competitive fire from Chanlder and Gallo who look in awe...

This is why I take STAT over D-LEE any day of the week. David Lee just took the losing laying down and never spoke up about anything.

Knicks are back?? NO why don't you become a Knicks fan instead of a bandwagon rider Walsh sells us a pipe dream the you eat it up they then sell us FRAUD for Million and you eat it up dude this is just like when people thought curry was going to be our savior

I just call it how I see it

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
It's too early to panic, but Walsh built a team of 12 role players around one star. This is a failed model we've all seen before. You can't expect Gallo or Chandler to be anything more than role players. I'd love to see Gallo turn into Dirk but it doesn't seem to be possible, anytime in the near future at least.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Knicks are back?? NO why don't you become a Knicks fan instead of a bandwagon rider Walsh sells us a pipe dream the you eat it up they then sell us FRAUD for Million and you eat it up dude this is just like when people thought curry was going to be our savior

I just call it how I see it

This has nothing to do with the Knicks. You have a personal issue with STAT because he essentially ousted your boyfriend David Lee. Nobody ever said that Amare would be our savior and I am not defending this team's atrocious play. What I am saying is that you are not over David Lee as you have him as your avatar and continually go after STAT when he is not the problem. Its homers like you that enable a David Lee Tribute when he didn't play a single playoff game. Where the hell is Latrell Sprewell's Tribute??? All he did was take the Knicks to 2 Conference Finals and played his ass off in the Final's versus the Spurs. This is BS. This is why I would rather you be a Golden State Fan.... cause you sir are a FRAUD...

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
It's too early to panic, but Walsh built a team of 12 role players around one star. This is a failed model we've all seen before. You can't expect Gallo or Chandler to be anything more than role players. I'd love to see Gallo turn into Dirk but it doesn't seem to be possible, anytime in the near future at least.

I would agree accept the games the Knicks lost were games that they should have won.

Celtics and Blazers game were lost by free throws.

The other games the Knicks lost to bad teams, and didn't take advantages to of injuries like Iguodala.

It is time to somewhat panic because if the Knicks are losing games they should win, what will happen in the next few games on the road. Felton needs to run the point better and create for others to get out of this funk.

mafra

Legend
It's obvious the Knicks could use a Kurt Thomas or something. Turiaf's absence has sapped this team of it's spirit, energy and interior defense. Instead of filling out the roster with a bunch of wannabe snipers (Mason, Rautins), we should've added another gritty-gutty interior defensive-minded player.

And, yes.... Handing Williams the final roster spot over Ewing was foolish. I bet he dives for a loose ball (when was the last time we saw a player hit the floor).

Gallo-Chandler are WAY TOO PASSIVE. When the going gets rough, they disappear for long stretches. Their idea of stopping momentum is taking a 22 foot jumper, or forcing penetration.

We also see why Larry Brown forced his half court offense on Felton, b/c he cannot create offense on his own.

MAN I HOPE KNICKS GET K-IRVING FROM DUKE NEXT YEAR. HE'S ROD STRICKLAND ALL OVER AGAIN, just the sort of PG they need.

Forget abotu spacing. Defense don't respect our shooting. Why should they. There will be no spacing.

We can't fault STAT for not being able to thrive on isolation plays. That's not his thing. He's the best finisher in the game. People bash him, but look at how poorly BOSH is playing and he has Wade-LJ. STAT is doing enough, and trying to lead.

The issue is Gallo-Chandler-Felton are not creating and getting STAT easy points.

The looks on Chandler-Gallo's faces in the 4th quarter every night is pathetic. Absolutely zero competitive fire in their body language and expressions.

p0nder

Starter
Chandler and Gallo have played shitty since the second half of the win over Chicago. Gallo was asked at half time of that game if the trade rumors were getting to him. It was like the spirit just left his entire body as he answered "I don't know i am just happy to be a knick"

But i can see that the trade rumors and repeats of last years "waiting for lebron" is returning in the new "when will melo get here". Chandler and gallo are expecting to be traded and are no longer buying into the "team concept" couple that with bad play from both felton and douglas and we are looking at a mediocre season. This team needs to get fired up again. They come to play against the big boys, but aren't showing up against the shitty rockets? come on guys!

Paul1355

All Star

Shit bout to hit the fan

FRAUD can't handle NYK
amare played good and is trying to lead this team that just has no coach and no desire to play to their strengths

stuntmanmike

Benchwarmer
we need to stay the course a bit and d'aint needs to be patient right now and stop moving ppl and stop fukn around. as soon as he lost confidence in moz and put stat at center we started this slide. he needs to stick with moz and let him learn and improve. what is killing us is our "stars of the future" are not helping us at all. we need randolph and gallo to start coming up "every" game not every now and again. but a good coach can't panic and start reacting every time the garden crowd boos or the knicks are fukd

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud

I just wished Gallo had the oppurtunity to prove that hes gotten better? It's like D'antoni just wants him to stand behind the three point line all game. There's plenty of times where Gallo got a guy way shorter than him guarding him. Let him try out those new "post moves" he got over the summer. Let him use his dribble drive a little more often. If that's Gallo's fault and not Mike D's then Gallo needs to wake the shit up.

KBlack25

Starter

Shit bout to hit the fan

FRAUD can't handle NYK

Wow, I can't think of a more bastardized, incorrect and insanely idiotic reading of that interview. Honestly, I can't. That interview and that quote says he can't handle NY? Are you on some kind of medication or are you just plain retarded?

This quote shows that Amare is trying to bring a winning attitude to a team that is full of perennial losers. He doesn't want the team to get used to losing, to become complacent in their recent ineptitude. Amare is trying to bring a culture of winning to NY and inject winning into this team. How you get "he can't handle NY" out of that is beyond me. If he was saying "The pressure is too much, I don't know what to do" and threw his hands up in the air and quit, THAT would be not handling NY. This is the exact opposite.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Wow, I can't think of a more bastardized, incorrect and insanely idiotic reading of that interview. Honestly, I can't. That interview and that quote says he can't handle NY? Are you on some kind of medication or are you just plain retarded?

This quote shows that Amare is trying to bring a winning attitude to a team that is full of perennial losers. He doesn't want the team to get used to losing, to become complacent in their recent ineptitude. Amare is trying to bring a culture of winning to NY and inject winning into this team. How you get "he can't handle NY" out of that is beyond me. If he was saying "The pressure is too much, I don't know what to do" and threw his hands up in the air and quit, THAT would be not handling NY. This is the exact opposite.

Damn, take a chill pill.

I don't agree with him, either, but he has a right to his opinion.

Plus, I can understand his frustration.

The Knicks haven't made the playoffs since 2004, and they haven't won a playoff series since 2000.

That would make any Knick fan upset, myself included.

Stoudemire isn't a fraud, but what about Donnie Walsh's failure as a GM and D'Antoni's deficiency as a coach?

So i call out FRAUD and everyone gets their panties in a bunch how is he playing worth $100million Kid is getting like 4.6 turnovers shooting under 45%FG while failing to grab at least 10rb

C'mon son you got to be BLind to think we are playing good with him or Fetlon aka throw the ball away

KBlack25

Starter
Damn, take a chill pill.

I don't agree with him, either, but he has a right to his opinion.

Plus, I can understand his frustration.

The Knicks haven't made the playoffs since 2004, and they haven't won a playoff series since 2000.

That would make any Knick fan upset, myself included.

Stoudemire isn't a fraud, but what about Donnie Walsh's failure as a GM and D'Antoni's deficiency as a coach?

I don't disagree with you...

But to call out Stoudemire, the one guy who is actually trying to make it work, calling out the team and challenging them to not become complacent in losing, and trying to prevent them from lying down when times are tough (as they are now) completely misses anything resembling a rational thought.

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
Amare has been playing pretty well. If you want to call out management ok... If you want to call out the players that need to step up ok..... Please don't come on here and start drama about how Stat isn't pulling an entire team on his own. I can't recall even a Kobe or Mike Jordan doing that. Yes, those guys put up numbers, but everyone needs a supporting cast.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
This has nothing to do with the Knicks. You have a personal issue with STAT because he essentially ousted your boyfriend David Lee. Nobody ever said that Amare would be our savior and I am not defending this team's atrocious play. What I am saying is that you are not over David Lee as you have him as your avatar and continually go after STAT when he is not the problem. Its homers like you that enable a David Lee Tribute when he didn't play a single playoff game. Where the hell is Latrell Sprewell's Tribute??? All he did was take the Knicks to 2 Conference Finals and played his ass off in the Final's versus the Spurs. This is BS. This is why I would rather you be a Golden State Fan.... cause you sir are a FRAUD...

Amen!!

Wow... you got your shat killedknicksfansince92!!