Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Ricky Rubio?

  1. #1
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Ricky Rubio?

    He would be better then Felton. If we could get Rubio and Melo we would be in business! We could trade Minny Douglas and Randolph or Gallo + a draft pick for Rubio, then sign Melo in the off season.

    PG: Ricky Rubio
    SG: Wilson Chandler
    SF: Carmelo Anthony
    PF: Amare Stoudemire
    C: Ronny Turiaf

  2. #2
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    David Kahn said last week "Rubio will start his career in Minnesota. Not New York"

  3. #3
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Nba Logo

    Originally Posted by Crazy8s
    David Kahn said last week "Rubio will start his career in Minnesota. Not New York"
    Oh hamburgers.

  4. #4
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy8s
    David Kahn said last week "Rubio will start his career in Minnesota. Not New York"
    lol wait until Rubio wants out

  5. #5
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Walsh needs to be pushing Kahn to trade him Rubio! That kid is going to be a beast! We need a core of STAT, Ricky, Melo, and Chandler!

  6. #6
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain
    Walsh needs to be pushing Kahn to trade him Rubio! That kid is going to be a beast! We need a core of STAT, Ricky, Melo, and Chandler!
    rubio would be 10000000000000000000000000 better at the pick and roll than felton

  7. #7
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    rubio would be 10000000000000000000000000 better at the pick and roll than felton
    He might even be better then Nash! If you ask me it's not fire D'Antoni! It's get Rubio!
    Trade Kahn whoever he wants! Randolph, Gallo, picks, whatever!

  8. #8
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Isn't Ricky Rubio the same guy who got drafted in 2009 and turned down an opportunity to play in the NBA?

    I don't want him. He's b!tc#made, just like D'Antoni and Gallinari.

  9. #9
    Veteran petescud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Id rather get CP3 if possible...NBA proven to be the best IMO

  10. #10
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,318
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Right now I'll take Luke Ridnour.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,055
    Rep Power
    13

    Nyk Logo

    Oh no, not again. Please no more "internationals" masquerading as NBA talent.

  12. #12
    Superstar KnicksWillRiseAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,164
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by petescud
    Id rather get CP3 if possible...NBA proven to be the best IMO
    True, BUT...

    Would you rather have CP3, Melo, and STAT at MAX money with mediocre role players OR...

    Melo and Stat at Max with Rubio on a looooooonnnnggg rookie contract and the money to keep our expiring roleplayers (Turiaf, Chandler)

  13. #13
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Oh no, not again. Please no more "internationals" masquerading as NBA talent.
    You're a bias FOOL.
    They are TONS of non-USA ballers that have contributed at an efficient rate or played a role in the NBA, almost every team has an international dude playing a role.

    76ers - Nicioni
    Knicks - Mozgov/Gallinari
    Celtics - center from Turkey
    Raptors - Barbosa/Calderon/Bargnani
    Nets - Johan Petro/Brook Lopez(Cuban)

    Thats just the Atlantic division off my head.

    Take your intentional hating ass out of this forum.
    It isn't wanted, and your post are extremely LOW in quality.
    This is the reason why I'm making a comeback in this forum, to save it from being tarnished by imbeciles like yourself.

    as for RICKY RUBIO.

    We need to get over him.
    There are other young PG's out there, especially in this time of age, this is the ERA of guards.
    From Paul to Williams to Rose to Wall to Rondo to Westbrook to Curry to Jennings to Lawson, etc, etc...even Bledsoe on the Clippers is looking promising.

    Kemba Walker is projected to go 10-20, which where we'll probably be at. He's going to have a monster year since UCONN isn't that good as compared to previous years.

  14. #14
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    Isn't Ricky Rubio the same guy who got drafted in 2009 and turned down an opportunity to play in the NBA?

    I don't want him. He's b!tc#made, just like D'Antoni and Gallinari.
    i'm not a big rubio fan, but he's real, real good. he's got savvy coming out of his ears. he would be great in this system.

  15. #15
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain
    He would be better then Felton. If we could get Rubio and Melo we would be in business! We could trade Minny Douglas and Randolph or Gallo + a draft pick for Rubio, then sign Melo in the off season.

    PG: Ricky Rubio
    SG: Wilson Chandler
    SF: Carmelo Anthony
    PF: Amare Stoudemire
    C: Ronny Turiaf
    Rubio would give Amare an extra ten points per game just on the pick and roll

Similar Threads

  1. Official Rubio Rumormill
    By smokes in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: Jul 28, 2009, 07:58
  2. Rubio for DLee + N8
    By CoolClyde in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2009, 08:33
  3. Brandon Jennings on Ricky Rubio: He is all hype
    By DANUTZ39 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Jun 17, 2009, 16:40
  4. Ricky Rubio Injures Hip
    By Scribbles in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 18, 2009, 16:24
  5. Article on Ricky Rubio
    By Red in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Aug 25, 2008, 00:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •