all vince can do is dunk hes got nothing

JJtheKnick

Starter
carter is not going any where he nobody is even looking at him because of all the free agents. if you ask me carter is old news

newmove

Rotation player
KnickFan4Life said:
vince carter isn't worth his money he's always hurt and bitchin about something and the raptors played better without him
Word!
Remember the time when they were doing fine (the 2001), like he said it was all cuz of him playing great, but the reason the team played hard was the team not VC by himself. And look at them now, when it's time fr Carter to putt it all by himself he can do nothing.
I don't want him on my team. I respect him as a great and outstanding dunker, one of the best dunkers of all time but not as a player.

ARKATECH

Rookie
stop the player hatin

Stop all the hate, carter is one of the top players in the nba. When healthy he has more offensive options than houston. I like allen but i'd take carter over him in a minuet. Imagine marbury and carter and Thomas on the same floor. Off the bat we'll have an entertaining season and an automatic playoff spot. It's just too many offensive options. Add a defensive PF and C and you have a more than formidable squad. Carter has great stats and a great game. If he came to the knicks he wouldn't have to carry the team so his possibilities of injury are decreased. Remember only MJ was able to carry a team by himself no matter what the odds. Not even shaq can do that. Sometime i wonder about some of these post in the forums. It's like people forget about the things that players are capable of or you only pay attention to the negative aspect of a great players career. Get all the facts B4 U attack. 75% of the players nba will never be as good as carter in his prime. Now that's a fact.

half man half a season ............. that's really funny though :lol:

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
thats pretty whack. how u gon hate on carter that badly. all he can do is dunk. Hes a marquee player.