is there a lot at stake tomorrow's game?

quiggle

Starter
I don't know what to expect for tomorrow's game, does Denver blow the Knicks right out at the start to show Carmelo this is not the place he wants to be? how will Gallinari, Douglas and others perform that this might be their new home?

iSaYughh

Starter
As far as a game goes, ya.

We basically need our entire team to put on a clinic, to get us the W, and have the showcased players ball.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
No, the Knicks were out of playoff contention before the season even started.
Mike D'Antoni can't get this team to win, and Donnie Walsh can't seem to make any right decisions.
The 2010-2011 season is another losing season for the Knicks.

iSaYughh

Starter
Walsh's success can come by a windfall of Melo working behind the scenes to force a trade and land in our laps. If our showcased players put on a bigtime clinic against DEN it'll add to our leverage and image when we get down to negotiations.

Considering most games may mean little to nothing this year, it's an important game with a lot at stake.

A loss would just add to the perception of our franchise being crippled, too, and total losers this season.

Paul1355

All Star
I don't know what to expect for tomorrow's game, does Denver blow the Knicks right out at the start to show Carmelo this is not the place he wants to be? how will Gallinari, Douglas and others perform that this might be their new home?

Denver is going to crush us OR we will finally get off our lazy ass and play some basketball that we are capable of playing....if Turiaf comes back we might be better but we will still lose

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
i'm gonna make my life a little more interesting and predict a WIN for the Knickerbockers on the road against Denver. lock it up!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
No, the Knicks were out of playoff contention before the season even started.
Mike D'Antoni can't get this team to win, and Donnie Walsh can't seem to make any right decisions.
The 2010-2011 season is another losing season for the Knicks.

you are the epitome of a pessimistic knicks fan. how do you get any enjoyment out of rooting for this squad???

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Practice and confidence is the key. Felton needs to perfect the pick and roll and run the offense without bad turnovers.

A win against Denver will build confidence to this young team which it looks like they are losing. I'm a Knicks fan so of course I'm going to say we still have a chance but this team is a long way of how good they can be.

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah there's only a handful of teams that it'll really be meaningful for us to beat this season.

We gotta beat the Nets, obviously. Would be nice to beat the Bulls again. Obviously the Celtics and the Heat are big games.

And then any low threat east coast teams especially, like the Pacers, 76ers, Bobcats. Also beat the crap out of the TWolves because Kahn is a fkin douche.

I don't see Denver as particularly important. Unless we get blown out I doubt it would influence Melo's decision.

Paul1355

All Star
every lose is going to make MIke D look so bad....wait until our next home game...you will here teh fire Mike D chants! Can't wait! IM excited!