Mike Antoni...its time we poll it up: Keep him short term, long term, or fire him

Whats your opinion?

• Give the team 20 games

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Give the team 40 games

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Give him the rest of the year

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Give him a long term now (Im gay and I love Mike D)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Fire his b*tchmade ass right now

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

YanksKnicks86

Benchwarmer
Get him out now, I don't want another game coached by him. I like him personally but I don't want him as a Knick team that's supposed to make a comeback in teh next 2 years.

KingCharles34

All Star
Dude did you know you're being quoted on the Houston BBS. Actually some other members too but you're the star. Guys love your NY style.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=195836
wow i had no idea that i had these stalkers
these kids would follow me even if they used a walker

HAHAHAaaaaa!

Awesome.

Lighting it up from the east side.

We eating good now!!! Knicksonline >> any other knicks site

LOL! Looks like our boy Starbury was an instant celeb over there. :lol:

Anyone with Marbury as part of there name is an instant celeb everywhere :gony:

LOL..KingStarbury's swag juice drips in both conferences! LOLZ. KS, you need to sign up and make their day and slapem with the swag stick! :cool:
im thinkin about it but I see there hungry for more so at the very least im gonna feed them

Get his bitch ass out of here. I'm still feeling the effects of Kevin Love's 31 points and 31 rebounds. That shit wakes me up at night, in a cold sweat.

iSaYughh

Starter
Ya. You gotta feed them. Texans, though, so prepared to drop some serious swag and fill em up.

Nothing worse than riling up a hungry Texan, always famished from trying to make a meal outta that motley scrap of a Rocket roster and Yao Ming's dim sum.

They seem ok on that board except for the one donkeylipped fag bitching about our beloved Knick teams being THUGS.

But lol@ them calling Starbury guido. :smokin:

Ya. You gotta feed them. Texans, though, so prepared to drop some serious swag and fill em up.

Nothing worse than riling up a hungry Texan, always famished from trying to make a meal outta that motley scrap of a Rocket roster and Yao Ming's dim sum.

They seem ok on that board except for the one donkeylipped fag bitching about our beloved Knick teams being THUGS.

Yeah I peeped that faggut talking shit bout our Knicks team from the 90s. Shit got me tite too son

KingCharles34

All Star

I dont know where they got that from...I havent ever seen this jersey shore that everyone speaks of. A real guido is sittin down waitin to watch that show 10 minutes before it comes on. They probably have shrimp and lobster everynight while they watch that sh*t :eek:hboy:

That snooki b*tch is hot though, If I was italian i would try to get on that show just so I could pound her P*ssy out. Just thinkin about her makes me wanna pull my meat out and start tuggin

And to that faggit that called our team thugs, i wish that was true. Right now we play like a piece of terry cloth, that means very soft. And didnt the Rockets have Ron Ron a few years ago? From what I remember, the fans loved him. I gotta give my props to Houston fans, Ron Ron is from Queensbridge. But every team has their sheltered, racist fans

I dont know where they got that from...I havent ever seen this jersey shore that everyone speaks of. A real guido is sittin down waitin to watch that show 10 minutes before it comes on. They probably have shrimp and lobster everynight while they watch that sh*t :eek:hboy:

That snooki b*tch is hot though, If I was italian i would try to get on that show just so I could pound her P*ssy out. Just thinkin about her makes me wanna pull my meat out and start tuggin

And to that faggit that called our team thugs, i wish that was true. Right now we play like a piece of terry cloth, that means very soft. And didnt the Rockets have Ron Ron a few years ago? From what I remember, the fans loved him. I gotta give my props to Houston fans, Ron Ron is from Queensbridge. But every team has their sheltered, racist fans
Nah chill son.. i think u got snooki confused wit one of da other cast memebers... This is snooki..

Snooki.jpg
:barf:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
since were on the topic of snookie, bitch is disgusting, haw anyone would want to tap that is beyond me she has nothing going for her. even if she was the last bitch on earth i'd pass. does anyone else agree that angelina was the hottest one? did you see that ass loll.

as for dam'phony his time her is done he has a vastly improved roster and were off to a slightly better start then last year, he has nothing to bitch about now other then nash isnt his point guard. we need a coach to preach defense cause thats where games are won. i mean look at the nets for example they have a weaker roster then us and less depth yet they've looked better in their games then we have. they have a system and the coach comes out with plays after timeouts he's smart and they even run the pick-and-roll better then us.

we need some plays not rick-and-roll shot the contested 3 :barf:

metrocard

Legend
MSGKnicks33 aka Mac10 aka KingStarbury is a legend.
His post are always quality.
When he post, this forum is just much more interesting.
**** those rednecks hating on his style...clutchfans has no swag :teeth:

KingCharles34

All Star
Nah chill son.. i think u got snooki confused wit one of da other cast memebers... This is snooki..

Snooki.jpg
:barf:

oh sh*t my bad...I saw her in the new york post once and she looked alot better :O

MSGKnicks33 aka Mac10 aka KingStarbury is a legend.
His post are always quality.
When he post, this forum is just much more interesting.
**** those rednecks hating on his style...clutchfans has no swag :teeth:

We og status now metro....we been here for a minute. Damn how time flies, i remember that p*ssy oneandlonely...whatever happened to that kid?

lol @ those kids never being exposed to swag :lol:

I wouldnt be surprised to see some of them sign up here