Paul
Bryant
LeBron
Gasol
Howard
he can reach conference finals

iSaYughh

Starter
Imagine if Gallo hit a few fcking shots. Can't really bitch about him not getting to the line these days, though.

But wow. Douglas has become a total, abject train wreck since those early 30pt outbursts.

And d'ant seems to have done donkeyshit to hone him in in any way. Who didn't see Douglas' current act a mile away after his initial explosive outbursts...

mafra

Legend
Any decent coach who looked at the box scores of the last 5 games would coem to an obvious conclusion: STOP SHOOTING THREES.

Instead, the Knicks come out and shoot 19 of them in the first half. They make three. Yep, 3-19 from dowtown in the 1st half! WOW.

16 wasted possessions. SSOL is supposed to give you extra possessions, but what's the point if those are lost possessions?

Shooting 17-34 on non-3-point shots though.

Mason-Douglas-Gallo 1-12 from 3-point range. Wake up coach, these guys aren't shooters. If they are they're nothing more than practice shooters, b/c it doesn't happen during games.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The 3 ball loses us another game.

Gallo looks really good when cutting, and Felton looks better the more our wings cut. But still, changing the game plan isn't an option.

We can win this game from the stripe, from cuts, and from interior to perimeter ball movement.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Any decent coach who looked at the box scores of the last 5 games would coem to an obvious conclusion: STOP SHOOTING THREES.

Instead, the Knicks come out and shoot 19 of them in the first half. They make three. Yep, 3-19 from dowtown in the 1st half! WOW.

16 wasted possessions. SSOL is supposed to give you extra possessions, but what's the point if those are lost possessions?

Shooting 17-34 on non-3-point shots though.

Mason-Douglas-Gallo 1-12 from 3-point range. Wake up coach, these guys aren't shooters. If they are they're nothing more than practice shooters, b/c it doesn't happen during games.

won't happen...

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
The 3 ball loses us another game.

Gallo looks really good when cutting, and Felton looks better the more our wings cut. But still, changing the game plan isn't an option.

We can win this game from the stripe, from cuts, and from interior to perimeter ball movement.

we will continue to shoot 3s. that is a staple of this offense.

mafra

Legend
STAT misses another 2 huge 4th Q free throws. (5 misses on the night).

Great game from Fields. Even Gallo have a strong effort (minus the 3-point shooting.

iSaYughh

Starter
i think bill walker should start at the 2. he can really shoot the three.

100% co-sign. I've ben saying this for a while now. Get his minutes up, and then slot him in as our 2 starter.

People will flip bc it'd put Fields to the bench to start.

But I actually kinda like that since he'd replace the huge role D'ant has allowed Douglas to assume. Plus, this game aside, field's has been neutered and not really designated as being a bigtime part of the offense.

KingCharles34

All Star
I missed most of this game but why the fukk has gallo takin more shots then stoudemire and fields?

Gallo 6-18
Stoudemire 9-17
Fields 10-14

I notice this every game with fields, he needs to take more shots. But what a night the kids having

*edit*

Nice job by Gallo hittin the boards

Stoudemire for three!!!!!!!!