Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Official I support Mike D'Antoni thread

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Thats what it came down to with me...Starbury made some great points. His opinions are on point...Is say we hire him as a commentator. I tried to green rep your post but it said i gotta hand some red out to the haterburys before i can give u more green

I wont be using any vaseline when i rape your ass with a broomstick thats got sandpaper wrapped around it
    The way Metro initiates every member of the Marbury Cult? Look I know your ass is hurting from the beating I have been giving you, but keep what you guys do with each other to yourself please.

In the last week you've taken more L's then anybody else on this site

If I was you I would just lurk or make a new username

Default 200 Games

let's give Mikey 200 games to have a winning streak; he's only coached Knicks for 175 thus far...
    It's all about winning, no matter how long it takes; it might take 3-4 years to tear apart the team and build a squad that can play according to coach's SSOL; Walsh has chosen 'Antoni to make his bed, they must lie in it together, and we've got to deal with it.
    So what if 'Antoni has alienated many Knicks (Starbury, N8, Harrington, SkyWalker, Larry Hughes) due to his egocentric, holier-than-thou attitude, it's all about winning, ain't it? results speak louder than actions, and we haven't even played 200 games yet!
    'Antoni doesn't preach defense? as long as we're scoring more than the other team that's all that matters, and we've got the best shooter he's ever seen through his rose-colored mustache. we got RogMasonite Jr too, who's known to shoot quite well. If the Knicks don't shoot the lights out more than 1/2 their games, then we've got a problem, but you've got to trust a Walsh/'Antoni-built team to shoot over 50% from the three all season! We can do it!
    good riddance to Starbury, who although was more than capable of running the team (see Smeltics), dissed the coach, and went in the doghouse all year. he had enough Vaseline to keep himself happy.
    who cares that we gave up N8, who dissed the coach, and thus was sent packing to the Smeltics. Although N8's capable of turning a game around single-handedly, we have no need for such a bench player anymore, we can just sent Chandler to the bench!, Besides, we got SkyWalker for N8, who's knows to shoot quite well, but will sit more than play as per coach's alienation doghouse.
    It's a good thing to have a doghouse, so player's will learn their place, never doubt their coach, and be the role players they are meant to be, as the short rotation dictates. If the players fade in the 4th quarter, then they need to be in better shape, and if they fade at the end of the season because of the short rotation, well, tough titties...
    Trust Walsh to continue to make the team better-formed to 'Antoni's SSOL, when and if that time comes, we'll all be eating crow, and I'll be the first one to the table, to dip it in my sarcasm sauce.

from Real GM: Carmelo Anthony was asked about Mike 'Antoni's coaching system: "Youíre up and down, fast-paced and you get extra possessions in the game," Anthony said. "On the flip side, Iíve been on teams where we werenít known for our defense, and thatís not something I want to ever deal with again."

please ignore the latter half of Caramelo's statement, he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about, besides, he sux... and you know what?

Question Mark

Originally Posted by metrocard
    why do you post like Marbury rape your mom in her sleep and force fed her Vaseline after?

GOT 'EM

Paul1355, we gotta be patient.
    Alright then ****. You wanna bring Mothers in to it? Shall I go there?

You, in your arrogance, have left yourself wide open for a mother attack.

You know what, **** it, I'll be back in 5 minutes.

Actually, I'll wait for this insolent dingy child to get back to me before I destroy him.

I believe in D'ant. I vote that we at least give him this year to show what he can do.

And more importantly...I believe in DANILO GALLINARI!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Crazy8s
    Actually, I'll wait for this insolent dingy child to get back to me before I destroy him.
    You'll be waiting a while...Hes busy sucking off KingSuckbury.

Originally Posted by BleedOrange&Blue
    I've got Angry Smurf lined up for some fury too. You'll love it!

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    In the last week you've taken more L's then anybody else on this site

If I was you I would just lurk or make a new username
    Change my name like you have MSG??? Why did you change it by the way? Keep swallowing vaseline tard. Look around you... besides a cardboard box and dog $hit all you got is Metro to back you up. At least Metro is original, your style is tired and washed up. I am getting tired of clowning you, you no longer amuse me... .

Thumbs down

Why you on my nuts constantly? My dikk aint a pacifier faggit get off my meat

Change my name like you have MSG??? Why did you change it by the way? Keep swallowing vaseline tard. Look around you... besides a cardboard box and dog $hit all you got is Metro to back you up. At least Metro is original, your style is tired and washed up. I am getting tired of clowning you, you no longer amuse me... .
    This coming from a swaggerless emo homo

KingStarbury >> MSG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BleedOrange&blue

I've been weeded up for hours and my posting skills are still sharper then yours. I ghostwrite for some of the posters on here, if you really wanna be a star pm me. Otherwise please refrain from attempting to gain fame by coming at metro and I...you come across as a smelly homo
    Last edited by KingStarbury3; Nov 17, 2010 at 22:37.

yawn... how does metro taste?

Originally Posted by metrocard

Paul1355, we gotta be patient.
    Ive been patient for two seasons and I gave Mike D the pass on that, now he has his players and we still don't compete at a decent level....we barely edged it out over a really bad Kings team...I doubt we get more than 35 wins this year.

We are 4-8 and we still have not established the pick and roll.

Either we get a new PG that can perform the pick and roll, or we get a new coach because we are taking away an easy ten to twenty ppg by not using that play.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

yawn... how does metro taste?
    Why are you on my dick?

Crazy8's you look like Bruno.

Mike D'Antoni all day everyday until he doesn't have this team over .500 in 30 games.

Thats my deadline.

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Ive been patient for two seasons and I gave Mike D the pass on that, now he has his players and we still don't compete at a decent level....we barely edged it out over a really bad Kings team...I doubt we get more than 35 wins this year.

We are 4-8 and we still have not established the pick and roll.

Either we get a new PG that can perform the pick and roll, or we get a new coach because we are taking away an easy ten to twenty ppg by not using that play.
    Why is everyone so caught up on pick and roll? like that one tired ass play will be the savior of the knicks. The pick n Roll works best when teams play man to man. It gives us the option to capitalize on mismatches and we can set more effective picks if our spacing is right. I said it before in the 'Mind of Dantoni' thread that our offense is our problem. We need to hit open shots....point blank.

Trade Icon

Originally Posted by Toons
    Why is everyone so caught up on pick and roll? like that one tired ass play will be the savior of the knicks. The pick n Roll works best when teams play man to man. It gives us the option to capitalize on mismatches and we can set more effective picks if our spacing is right. I said it before in the 'Mind of Dantoni' thread that our offense is our problem. We need to hit open shots....point blank.
    You think it's that simple? Every team in the league would benefit from hitting open shots. We still have to run smarter plays and rebound the ball better. Shot blocking is better but overall team defense isn't all that great.

The pick and roll is important due to the type of player we have in STAT.

Your right, offense is a problem but not just because the FG% is low. Shot selection is often horrible and takes us out of games or prevents us from consistently getting back in games.