Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Official I support Mike D'Antoni thread

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Your right I probably will never see your gay ass. However, if you EVER feel the need to visit NY, I DARE you to talk tough where I can see you. U WILL GET STOMPED THE **** OUT and I put everything on that. See the problem is some dudes get real comfortabe and safe talking **** on here knowing they can't be directly located.

I apologize to all the real peeps on KOL for this nonsense but some people really need their face smashed in. This will be my last post regarding that bitch as TOONS. Like I said man, if your ever in NY I DARE YOU to act tough anywhere I can see you. I'll even video that **** for everyone on here as proof.

@knickzrulezH20: The same goes for you too man. Don't talk if you gonna hide behind your PC.

Bro please stop your scaring me. I wish I could be tough and cool like you.

Originally Posted by abcd
    So you're telling me James Dolan paid Mike D'Antoni 12 million dollars in his first 2 seasons to lose?

I don't think so.

Walsh's 2010 plan failed, so it's either playoffs or fired for D'Antoni.

If D'Antoni was technically in his first season, why is there a 90% chance he will be fired, if the Knicks don't make the playoffs this year?

Is it maybe because he's in his 3rd year coaching, and Knick fans like myself and others are tired of losing?

I'm happy the Knicks have been on a winning streak, but they're only 1.5 games out of 14th place in the East.

The Knicks have done these mini win streaks before, in each of their last 6 losing seasons.

Unless the Knicks can get above .500 and maintain it for 3 weeks, I'm not impressed.
    Dolan paid what ever it took to lock up Mike D and.... YES... They sat Mike down and said, look we are going to dump salary and try to undo the mess that Isiah left here. They also stated that the plan was not only to dump salary but to sign 2 max contracts as well. Not sure if you heard Walsh on WFAN right after he was hired but that is exactly what he said. He said he was going to get control of the cap situation and he stated he wanted to do that within 3 years.... If they were just concerned with wining right from the start, the would of kept Zach Randolph and Crawford... If you remember they were wining at first. Not able to beat Boston but still they were wining.

I think part of the $12 million was to help try and bring in free agents. You can say the 2010 plan failed but I truly believe without D'Antoni we would not have even gotten Stoudemire, our consolation prize (albeit one that is paying dividends). But that's ifs and buts.

Right now, this team is 8-8, and though it's early we are half a game back of the Miami Heat.

Now, as far as the 3 weeks at .500, I hear the sentiment, but the fact is, as sad as it is, .500 probably puts us in playoff position. At the end of the day, for me, it's playoffs or bust. I have been happy with the play recently, but I don't care if they sustain .500 for 10 weeks if they wind up out of the playoffs...that's unacceptable.

This team needs to be out of the lottery. I'm sorry, but that's the way it is. The past 5 games look promising, but just like I didn't go ape **** about an early losing streak, I'm not going to pop wood about an early winning streak. Judge this team, as a whole, after 82 games. But in the moment it looks promising.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I saw D'antoni on Pardon the Interuption before the Raptors game on friday. He was happy with their play of late but felt that they could be better. He also said that he was waiting for this week to really see where the team was at. His sentiments really mirrored KBlack's where he was happy with the play, but not projecting finals apperances or anything.

He also laughed off the Melo deal, saying "We'll see where other guys are" etc, totally avoiding the issue, which is expected.

I think he is a very realistic coach with a good understanding of the ins and outs of the NBA season. He is great for the guys getting playing time, but i don't know how much help guys like AR and bill walker are getting from playing on his team. He's going to take this team to the playoffs and that's all I asked for from him this year.

Kiyaman has been quiet latley lol

Veteran

Originally Posted by Starks
    Watching Celebrity Rehab until our Celebrity Coach loses a game.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Starks

So has jimcheif.

difference is Kiyaman is actually a quality poster, where as jim is caca.