Official I support Mike D'Antoni thread

D'antoni SUCKS and I DO hope the door slams him in the ass on his way out of NY!

Just read what that suns fan posted above about Mike... and that's a team that was in the playoff's year after year winning 50+ games a season! Mike D'antoni can't coach for shit no matter what kind of " talent " he has at his disposal.

KingCharles34

All Star

Honestly, i eat vaseline when i lose my voice. Sh*t works good

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
if Steph doesn't support D'Antoni, I may have to change my stance on this.

wow... u don't think do you. You just do whatever Marbury tells you to do...lol Does he use vaseline when he fuks you and the rest of Team Starbury? What an obedient little hoe you are....lolz

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yo man, marbury was and still is a beast. he led us to our only playoff appearance in a decade until someone else does, he's been the greatest knick in a while :2cents:

smokes

Huge Member
Don't let yourself get trolled by the Marbury comments :lol:

The sad thing is, Marbury actually has been one of the best Knicks of the last decade. That's seriously depressing!

With D'antoni getting fired I think the sooner the better, then at least our new coach can start to get his teeth into the team before the trade deadline and evaluate what we need to do to move forward.

Can you really see D'antoni being our coach for the next 2-3 years? If not, why give him another 20 games of stagnating our players into his absurd roles.

KingCharles34

All Star
if Steph doesn't support D'Antoni, I may have to change my stance on this.

Thats what it came down to with me...Starbury made some great points. His opinions are on point...Is say we hire him as a commentator. I tried to green rep your post but it said i gotta hand some red out to the haterburys before i can give u more green

wow... u don't think do you. You just do whatever Marbury tells you to do...lol Does he use vaseline when he fuks you and the rest of Team Starbury? What an obedient little hoe you are....lolz

I wont be using any vaseline when i rape your ass with a broomstick thats got sandpaper wrapped around it :evil:

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Thats what it came down to with me...Starbury made some great points. His opinions are on point...Is say we hire him as a commentator. I tried to green rep your post but it said i gotta hand some red out to the haterburys before i can give u more green

I wont be using any vaseline when i rape your ass with a broomstick thats got sandpaper wrapped around it :evil:

The way Metro initiates every member of the Marbury Cult? Look I know your ass is hurting from the beating I have been giving you, but keep what you guys do with each other to yourself please.

CoolClyde

200 Games

let's give Mikey 200 games to have a winning streak; he's only coached Knicks for 175 thus far...
It's all about winning, no matter how long it takes; it might take 3-4 years to tear apart the team and build a squad that can play according to coach's SSOL; Walsh has chosen 'Antoni to make his bed, they must lie in it together, and we've got to deal with it.
So what if 'Antoni has alienated many Knicks (Starbury, N8, Harrington, SkyWalker, Larry Hughes) due to his egocentric, holier-than-thou attitude, it's all about winning, ain't it? results speak louder than actions, and we haven't even played 200 games yet!
'Antoni doesn't preach defense? as long as we're scoring more than the other team that's all that matters, and we've got the best shooter he's ever seen through his rose-colored mustache. we got RogMasonite Jr too, who's known to shoot quite well. If the Knicks don't shoot the lights out more than 1/2 their games, then we've got a problem, but you've got to trust a Walsh/'Antoni-built team to shoot over 50% from the three all season! We can do it!
good riddance to Starbury, who although was more than capable of running the team (see Smeltics), dissed the coach, and went in the doghouse all year. he had enough Vaseline to keep himself happy.
who cares that we gave up N8, who dissed the coach, and thus was sent packing to the Smeltics. Although N8's capable of turning a game around single-handedly, we have no need for such a bench player anymore, we can just sent Chandler to the bench!, Besides, we got SkyWalker for N8, who's knows to shoot quite well, but will sit more than play as per coach's alienation doghouse.
It's a good thing to have a doghouse, so player's will learn their place, never doubt their coach, and be the role players they are meant to be, as the short rotation dictates. If the players fade in the 4th quarter, then they need to be in better shape, and if they fade at the end of the season because of the short rotation, well, tough titties...
Trust Walsh to continue to make the team better-formed to 'Antoni's SSOL, when and if that time comes, we'll all be eating crow, and I'll be the first one to the table, to dip it in my sarcasm sauce.

from Real GM: Carmelo Anthony was asked about Mike 'Antoni's coaching system: "You?re up and down, fast-paced and you get extra possessions in the game," Anthony said. "On the flip side, I?ve been on teams where we weren?t known for our defense, and that?s not something I want to ever deal with again."

please ignore the latter half of Caramelo's statement, he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about, besides, he sux... and you know what?
nyk_wesuck.jpg

:peace:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
why do you post like Marbury rape your mom in her sleep and force fed her Vaseline after?

GOT 'EM

Paul1355, we gotta be patient.

Alright then CUNT. You wanna bring Mothers in to it? Shall I go there?

You, in your arrogance, have left yourself wide open for a mother attack.

You know what, **** it, I'll be back in 5 minutes.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I believe in D'ant. I vote that we at least give him this year to show what he can do.

And more importantly...I believe in DANILO GALLINARI!!!!!!!!

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
In the last week you've taken more L's then anybody else on this site

If I was you I would just lurk or make a new username

Change my name like you have MSG??? Why did you change it by the way? Keep swallowing vaseline tard. Look around you... besides a cardboard box and dog $hit all you got is Metro to back you up. At least Metro is original, your style is tired and washed up. I am getting tired of clowning you, you no longer amuse me... :(.

KingCharles34

All Star
You'll be waiting a while...Hes busy sucking off KingSuckbury.

Why you on my nuts constantly? My dikk aint a pacifier faggit get off my meat

judge_you_are_a_faggot.jpg

Change my name like you have MSG??? Why did you change it by the way? Keep swallowing vaseline tard. Look around you... besides a cardboard box and dog $hit all you got is Metro to back you up. At least Metro is original, your style is tired and washed up. I am getting tired of clowning you, you no longer amuse me... :(.

This coming from a swaggerless emo homo :eek:hboy:

KingStarbury >> MSG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BleedOrange&blue

I've been weeded up for hours and my posting skills are still sharper then yours. I ghostwrite for some of the posters on here, if you really wanna be a star pm me. Otherwise please refrain from attempting to gain fame by coming at metro and I...you come across as a smelly homo

Last edited: