Fields taking over gradually? Gallo needs to GTFO. Douglas in a slump?

iSaYughh

Starter
Rofllmfao @ metrocard's sig. Not even fronting I know where it's from or if it's even right...but that shit is pure:teeth:

Anyways, the disrespect and abandonment by a majority of KO to Gallo is going to be quite the story to reflect on when he becomes the revelation he will be. Either way, it's whack ass how he's treated like some 27yr old journeyman with a minimal skillset.

If Gallo just did what his detractors wanted he'd be a legit all-star right. He's 22 in his 2nd full season so that he hasn't and isn't shouldn't cause such uproar.

All hes done is work on everything ppl said he couldn't do...slash, drive, rebound, shoot from the charity strip.

His flaw this season is the very thing the same haters said was ALL he was...a pure shooter.

smokes

Huge Member
Fields looked like a budding Gerald Wallace last night.

Wallace
Ariza
Battier

Pick a comparison. The kid's wiley intangibles are unteachable and underpraised in a highlight league.

Great post I have to say the first thing I saw of Fields was him catching a full court pass about a step away from the rim running full speed with a man on his shoulder and still managing to convert the fast break layup. That's is a pressure play for a kid fresh into the league, and a shot that even seasoned pro's would miss sometimes.

Loving him (no homo)

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
no is he really athletic, the dude has a vertical of over 40 inches and throws it down plus he can rebound at a high level for only a 6'7 guard forward

Oh I know he's very athletic, I mean just looking at him a lot of people including me wouldn't have expected it.