New York Knicks @ Sacramento Kings Game Thread 11/17/2010

Will the Knicks win tonight's game against the Kings?

• Yes, and all the D'Antoni haters will wish they never doubted him.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yes, of course.

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingCharles34

All Star
Weird though Clyde was the only one defending Marbury when he was costing the team.
I like Marbury off the court and think he has major skills but if he has not changed his selfish ways on the court, then he is better off where he is at today. Clyde should join him

officer i plead the fifth...i aint beefin with this dude :police:

p0nder

Starter
1 sick dunk by amar'e off the pick n roll!!! thats what i like to see.

they clearly sent time in the video room for this one.

thepolice

Rookie
was my post about clyde deleted??

Clyde Sucks!!!!
Breen is a Puppet.
Breen is trying very hard not to be, but its obvious who the man is in that relationship.

Gus Johnson should replace them both.

He will Bury Amare every "chance he get" He is the worst.

Refs are the second worst.
If they did not have Clyde trying to justify there actions or make it seem less obvious, they would be more fans complaining.

The Knicks are doomed, with clyde at the wheel.

Let's go Knicks.

shoot 3's if your open, despite what clyde says. He's an idiot.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Oh man look at that, the Knicks play better offensively, Gallo and Stat have good games, looks like this team has some fight in it for now. If Gallo can play this efficiently every night we should be in good shape going forward.

KBlack25

Starter
Thank goodness...off the losing streak, now hopefully we try and put that losing streak behind us. Let's finish out the road trip strongly and win the next few.

iJoe

Rotation player
Great game and finally some signs that we're not settling for long contested jumpers anymore!

Defense won us this game for sure. Having Turiaf back at full strength makes a world of difference.

You can tell we're still hesitant about a lot of plays. Felton is still not sure what to do on the pick and roll most of the time and Douglas is still learning more and more each game. At least Gallo is showing how hard he is to guard when he's not just standing still.

KingCharles34

All Star
Finally the knicks end the losing streak. Now we gotta take out the clippers Friday night...there off to a bad start but we cant take them lightly. If we can go 2 and 2 on this westcoast trip thats not bad, that might be enough to prevent Fire Dantoni chants when we return home and play the bobcats. We got a chance against the Warriors too, i heard David Lee had to have a 2nd surgery today to clean out where the infection was

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
yes that was p&r sighting. that's our system crazy 8's. it's working cause the players are executing it cleanly..

We did, however, put up a mere 15 three pointers, though. Half the usual amount. A factor in Gallo's success, though he did play a smart, deliberate offensive game.

I think it's important we stay reasonably grounded though. We beat the Kings.