View Poll Results: Will the Knicks win tonight's game against the Kings?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, and all the D'Antoni haters will wish they never doubted him.

    2 11.76%
  • Yes, of course.

    10 58.82%
  • No.

    5 29.41%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678
Results 106 to 118 of 118

Thread: New York Knicks @ Sacramento Kings Game Thread 11/17/2010

  1. #106
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Well it depends on a lot of things, namely what kind of fouls they were. Gallo shoots 37% but most of the time those shots were outside. Last night he made moves in traffic and forced teams to foul or give up the layup. It's a different game and Gallo looked like a totally different player...
    Gallo also isn't a 37% shooter. A dozen games one season where he is obviously in a shooting funk (like much of the team), doesnt reflect his actual ability that teams must gameplan for. Not that it was smart for them to treat him like Prime Paul Pierce, since he's shot poor so far this year, but he is still a feared shooter capable of taking over games with his shot alone.

    His game also causes major problems for any team when he can blend in his slashing prowess, like u said. His moves in traffic are creative and wily and can be surprisingly fluid.

    Imagine when his shot even reverts halfway back to normal and he can drop that, all while teams have to fear games like last nite just as much as him catch n shooting 20pts in a Q.

  2. #107
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    When we play G-State, and he's not put on the charity strike, like he was against the Kings, hopefully we prove we can outscore our opponents without the refs' help.

  3. #108
    Member BleedOrange&Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    My first-time rap-style haiku. Trillion inspired.

    But only for you, he who bleeds what he thinks is orange and blue.


    You to busy ****ing the mad hatter's prick
    To realize the noise you be making on KO is just that,
    **** n dick --

    Ya you bleed, but it ain't orange n blue
    Like the first time you got ****ed,
    It's more of a vaginal hue --

    So take that color,
    It's your scarlet letter, punk
    Rosy and red just like your heart before I snatched it up wit a dunk --

    Ya you like balls, it's in your blood stained pic,
    To bad for us it ain't basket ones,
    Jus the type you like to gargle,
    A lick,lick,lick --

    Damn you a teabagger now,
    And my rhymes starting to fly like a plane,
    You're all woozy eyed below like a 2bit dame --

    I start warning you now,
    Unglue that dick from your head and try grab a gun --

    Still can't **** wit me I'm like a relentless Dane,
    Great,great,great,
    You just my son,son,son --

    Think its all for now,
    I need some real chow,
    Tired of chewing on amoeba spine --

    O' that right.
    Took that too when i snatched your soul and made it all mine --

    So jus remember to you my scarlet lettered bitch,
    I'm a supernova of brick wit no respect for you n' yo,
    Dick,dick,dick --

    You hear that sound?
    The pounding's almost over.

    Ya, right, its tight like my flow,
    It'll rhyme like me beating you,
    Not a ****ing hitch --

    Pow.
    Crippling blow.
    Left hook uppercut.

    Smacked you like an air Jordan to pavement, bitch
    Kick,kick,kick --
    Gotta suck em' all
    Gotta suck em' all

    Gotta suck em' all
    Gotta suck em' all

    I-sa-Yughh

    Stick to playing pokemon kid...lol

    Gallo has one decent game and I give him his props, that has nothing to do with the **** worshipers on here. I can analyze the games myself, k thx.

    I'd love to see this level of enthusiasm when your Gallo goes through another slump. Don't be mad at me because i have destroyed you and others lately on here. Victims include Team Suckbury, WarriorsfanSince2010 and you kid. The best part is when a group of you battered bitches get together after being knocked the eff out and claim victory. Your like Bush with a Mission Accomplished Banner,

    your words don't mean $hit... they make my job easier...lol

    Now if you want to talk basketball I'm all for that, Problem is a lot of people on this site are sensitive and cant handle being wrong. Thats why even Metrotard has an ounce of my respect because hes a "leader" and his own man. He can tone it down and extend an olive branch.

    The rest of you lost followers are fickle little snots. Metro is an athlete a boxer even... your some azn kid with a squirtle tattoo. So let me talk to you in terms you ca understand. Gallo is softer than a level 1 Jigglypuff. Get back in your Pokeball until Ash chooses you lest you want to get smoked by a level 99 Charizard .

  4. #109
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by BleedOrange&Blue
    Gotta suck em' all
    Gotta suck em' all

    Gotta suck em' all
    Gotta suck em' all

    I-sa-Yughh

    Stick to playing pokemon kid...lol

    Gallo has one decent game and I give him his props, that has nothing to do with the **** worshipers on here. I can analyze the games myself, k thx.

    I'd love to see this level of enthusiasm when your Gallo goes through another slump. Don't be mad at me because i have destroyed you and others lately on here. Victims include Team Suckbury, WarriorsfanSince2010 and you kid. The best part is when a group of you battered bitches get together after being knocked the eff out and claim victory. Your like Bush with a Mission Accomplished Banner,

    your words don't mean $hit... they make my job easier...lol

    Now if you want to talk basketball I'm all for that, Problem is a lot of people on this site are sensitive and cant handle being wrong. Thats why even Metrotard has an ounce of my respect because hes a "leader" and his own man. He can tone it down and extend an olive branch.

    The rest of you lost followers are fickle little snots. Metro is an athlete a boxer even... your some azn kid with a squirtle tattoo. So let me talk to you in terms you ca understand. Gallo is softer than a level 1 Jigglypuff. Get back in your Pokeball until Ash chooses you lest you want to get smoked by a level 99 Charizard .
    I'm a victim Lol dude you a weak hoe you stay jumping in arguments that don't have anything to do with you and you don't know who to side with.

    One thread your on jimmchief meat and attacking metrocard now your on metrocard's meat attacking other posters.

    STOP IT 5

    you already been swagged on damn you like bitch the way you fiend for attention.

  5. #110
    Member BleedOrange&Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicksfansince92
    I'm a victim Lol dude you a weak hoe you stay jumping in arguments that don't have anything to do with you and you don't know who to side with.

    One thread your on jimmchief meat and attacking metrocard now your on metrocard's meat attacking other posters.

    STOP IT 5

    you already been swagged on damn you like bitch the way you fiend for attention.
    Tell me how my ass taste...lol Go Warriors...
    Last edited by BleedOrange&Blue; Nov 18, 2010 at 13:16.

  6. #111
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by BleedOrange&Blue
    Tell me how my ass taste...lol Go Warriors...
    You want the Warriors to win?

  7. #112
    Member BleedOrange&Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    You want the Warriors to win?
    Inside joke Knicks FanSince92 is a david lee fan who has called my boy STAT a Fraud look it up on the forums. Therefore he is a Golden State Fan to me and thus I tease him with that...lol

  8. #113
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by BleedOrange&Blue
    Gotta suck em' all
    Gotta suck em' all

    Gotta suck em' all
    Gotta suck em' all

    I-sa-Yughh

    Stick to playing pokemon kid...lol

    Gallo has one decent game and I give him his props, that has nothing to do with the **** worshipers on here. I can analyze the games myself, k thx.

    I'd love to see this level of enthusiasm when your Gallo goes through another slump. Don't be mad at me because i have destroyed you and others lately on here. Victims include Team Suckbury, WarriorsfanSince2010 and you kid. The best part is when a group of you battered bitches get together after being knocked the eff out and claim victory. Your like Bush with a Mission Accomplished Banner,

    your words don't mean $hit... they make my job easier...lol

    Now if you want to talk basketball I'm all for that, Problem is a lot of people on this site are sensitive and cant handle being wrong. Thats why even Metrotard has an ounce of my respect because hes a "leader" and his own man. He can tone it down and extend an olive branch.

    The rest of you lost followers are fickle little snots. Metro is an athlete a boxer even... your some azn kid with a squirtle tattoo. So let me talk to you in terms you ca understand. Gallo is softer than a level 1 Jigglypuff. Get back in your Pokeball until Ash chooses you lest you want to get smoked by a level 99 Charizard .
    Dayum. Lose your dignity...rep...balls...marbles, too? What is that stank ass **** you're tying to pass off as a reply now? Can't even put together a crisp sentence, let alone a post containing an ounce of logical rebuttal or defense to the smackdowns you're taking.

    When Gallo slumps? Fool. I was administering the same beatdowns to you then, too.

    It's like your rapists looked like Stephon Marbury and Gallo and now you can't shake a rationale opinion on either, or anything associated with them. Sadly, that means most things Knicks present and recent past.

    Jigglypuff? Pokeball? Level 99 Charizard? Squirtle?


    ****. You already lost this game called life, now you cant help but lose it in KO too it seems.

    You lose the right to talk about being wrong when that's all you've been. Hearing you still attempt to talk about Gallo carries as much weight as a pip-squeek rodent trying to tell the exterminator which tool he should use to finish him off.

    It's asinine, weak, and will result in self-destruction either way.

    You've been finished off. Basketball sense? Talent judge? Athletic knowledge? All fails. When you couldn't stand the basketball truth and heat, and started up that Jack Russell Terrior act of yours people started putting you in your place while you bled all over the forum.

    You're getting real sore so I'll ease up. And maybe take KingStarbury's wisdom into account: a damn fool who cant help but embarrass himself, the forum, and the Knicks should just be ignored.

    And nice read on calling me Asian. Another fail in your long list of it..I'm white and Russian. Come to any of the NY gyms I've fought out of and some truth will get dropped on that perpetually wrong mind of yours.

  9. #114
    Member BleedOrange&Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Dayum. Lose your dignity...rep...balls...marbles, too? What is that stank ass **** you're tying to pass off as a reply now? Can't even put together a crisp sentence, let alone a post containing an ounce of logical rebuttal or defense to the smackdowns you're taking.

    When Gallo slumps? Fool. I was administering the same beatdowns to you then, too.

    It's like your rapists looked like Stephon Marbury and Gallo and now you can't shake a rationale opinion on either, or anything associated with them. Sadly, that means most things Knicks present and recent past.

    Jigglypuff? Pokeball? Level 99 Charizard? Squirtle?


    ****. You already lost this game called life, now you cant help but lose it in KO too it seems.

    You lose the right to talk about being wrong when that's all you've been. Hearing you still attempt to talk about Gallo carries as much weight as a pip-squeek rodent trying to tell the exterminator which tool he should use to finish him off.

    It's asinine, weak, and will result in self-destruction either way.

    You've been finished off. Basketball sense? Talent judge? Athletic knowledge? All fails. When you couldn't stand the basketball truth and heat, and started up that Jack Russell Terrior act of yours people started putting you in your place while you bled all over the forum.

    You're getting real sore so I'll ease up. And maybe take KingStarbury's wisdom into account: a damn fool who cant help but embarrass himself, the forum, and the Knicks should just be ignored.

    And nice read on calling me Asian. Another fail in your long list of it..I'm white and Russian. Come to any of the NY gyms I've fought out of and some truth will get dropped on that perpetually wrong mind of yours.
    Jesus everyone calling me angry, I make a Pokemon reference to lighten thing up wtf? Seriously tho your posts are garbage, if you would actually read my posts I just look at the facts. So lets review them..


    You defend three point shots and Gallo's chucking of them. I basically had to beat a dead horse in stating the obvious to your brain dead ass... Three pointers are a trap. The Chicago Bulls game was a false revelation as we were shooting 3's at an unsustainable rate. After winning 2 we dropped 6 games in a row because of our 3 point shooting thats a fact...

    Then you start talking about Gallo like hes an All-Star in a slump or something.. I even made some counter points to his defense, with observations like D'Antoni misusing him, Gallo being overrated and unfairly being pressured by Media, idiot Fans and D'Antoni to be something hes not. Even Gallo said he does not feel he has what it takes to be a star....lol But go on keep ignoring facts cuz they undermine your argument, you wouldn't be the first...LOL

    As an Italian I want Gallo to do well, which is why calling me a hater is silly, but unlike you when i am wrong i don't ignore the facts when they prove me wrong. At one point we were debating Chris Paul v Deron Williams here about 2 years ago. I was Deron Williams all the way and looking back at it I would probably say i was wrong as I now feel Chris Paul is a decisively better guard (He accomplishes more with less then Deron). My point is we all make mistakes, what separates posters like myself and you is that you can't get over your mistakes and face reality. GALLO sucks right now, you cannot defend that period. Denver don't want him, fans don't want him, scouts don't care for him. Now that may all change but right now Gallo is more responsible for the 8 losses then he is the 4 wins. If you cannot see that, your just a homer. The only hater on here is you and the other Gallo apologists...

    And I'm sorry if your username and weak posts would suggest come clueless insecure azn fan behind them, you just project that way...
    Last edited by BleedOrange&Blue; Nov 18, 2010 at 15:22.

  10. #115
    Superstar elcol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    620
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by BleedOrange&Blue
    Gotta suck em' all
    Gotta suck em' all

    Gotta suck em' all
    Gotta suck em' all

    I-sa-Yughh

    Stick to playing pokemon kid...lol

    Gallo has one decent game and I give him his props, that has nothing to do with the **** worshipers on here. I can analyze the games myself, k thx.

    I'd love to see this level of enthusiasm when your Gallo goes through another slump. Don't be mad at me because i have destroyed you and others lately on here. Victims include Team Suckbury, WarriorsfanSince2010 and you kid. The best part is when a group of you battered bitches get together after being knocked the eff out and claim victory. Your like Bush with a Mission Accomplished Banner,

    your words don't mean $hit... they make my job easier...lol

    Now if you want to talk basketball I'm all for that, Problem is a lot of people on this site are sensitive and cant handle being wrong. Thats why even Metrotard has an ounce of my respect because hes a "leader" and his own man. He can tone it down and extend an olive branch.

    The rest of you lost followers are fickle little snots. Metro is an athlete a boxer even... your some azn kid with a squirtle tattoo. So let me talk to you in terms you ca understand. Gallo is softer than a level 1 Jigglypuff. Get back in your Pokeball until Ash chooses you lest you want to get smoked by a level 99 Charizard .
    dont be a racist and get over your ego because there isn't even an ounce of basketball in your post, go argue some where else.

  11. #116
    Member BleedOrange&Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by elcol
    dont be a racist and get over your ego because there isn't even an ounce of basketball in your post, go argue some where else.
    one Asian Joke and I am a racist. Meanwhile using gay slurs on here is perfectly acceptable? Another hypocrite...lol Everybody on here makes off color comments dude lighten up.

  12. #117
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,402
    Rep Power
    19

    Default good game gallipini

    first quarter...wtf?
    rest of game... excellent play by all; knicks stopped shooting stupid crazy 3's,
    put the ball on the floor, drove to the basket, and got it together.

    Note: 33-39 at free throw line / 6-15 from three

    gallipini played one of best games of his career, getting to free throw line more than he shot threes, a major accomplishment.
    stud outperforming everyone on court, awesomeness personified.
    tuffiaf solid and smart, even with bad pinkie.
    who called mrs. fields a smart cookie? good one! he's a keeper for sure, getting better all the time!
    chandler - another excellent game, blocking, driving, swooping and hooping.
    feltip feelin it, feedin it, nice game all around, love his teardrop.
    and our ace in the hole? tony chill douglas, finally having a good game,
    i believe he is the difference maker.

    amazingly, Dalembarf was hardly a factor, only 1 bound and 0 points.
    Ty-reak is a freak, a great player.
    Carl Landry, a force of nature. if Landry Fields married him, he'd be Landry Landry!!

    ps: why is anybody dissing Clyde Frazier? i don't get it, he's one of the few reasons I listen to the entire game, to hear his knowledgeable commentary. the greatest knick of all time, the consummate team player, a believer in defense being the key to winning championships.

    cheers to all.

  13. #118
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by BleedOrange&Blue
    Inside joke Knicks FanSince92 is a david lee fan who has called my boy STAT a Fraud look it up on the forums. Therefore he is a Golden State Fan to me and thus I tease him with that...lol

    Oh ight, yea STAT>D-Lee

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 104
    Last Post: Jul 04, 2008, 19:55
  2. New York Knicks vs Seattle Sonics Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Feb 04, 2008, 15:20
  3. New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls Game Thread 1/8/08
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: Jan 11, 2008, 16:29
  4. New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: Dec 15, 2007, 08:58
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jan 24, 2006, 16:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •