New York Knicks @ Sacramento Kings Game Thread 11/17/2010

Will the Knicks win tonight's game against the Kings?

• Yes, and all the D'Antoni haters will wish they never doubted him.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yes, of course.

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iSaYughh

Starter
Hey buddy enough with the gay references. I swear you sound like a high school kid or something. Gallo is playing great this game, I got no problem saying that. But guess what when i said we needed to stop shooting threes and laughed at you and others who defend Gallo, you respond with nonsense posts. Gallo is playing well cause he is threatening the three not taking it all the time. If he keeps it up then I got no problem saying I was wrong for doubting him. As of right now this is his only good game and its not even over... so chill out. And who the hell are you anyways? Aren't you the moron that said keep chucking threes?

I call it like i see it friend, but when people are just dead wrong somebody has to say something to keep the sanity. The fact people are coming at me is cause I'm saying things they don't like to hear. I take the attacks as a compliment. Your hate and stupidity fuels me and I get a kick outta kicking sand in your vaginas. Stop making retarded posts and maybe I will respect your opinion, till then your just another homer giving other Knicks Fans a bad name...

Your rapes must have been gang style to fog up your psyche so bad. But least your softening your stance now, and beginning to correct yourself...Good to see me and KingStar n others have been able to knock some sense into you; even if it was by way of force.

You take attacks like you take dick to your mouth, naturally and by design; don't get it twisted. It's not a compliment. Your sexuality and subservience takes care of the one. The attacks come because your weak, yet like to attack others and then play the victim only to, of course, get victimized (Rape 101).

The only homoeroticism is that which emanates from your rank posts; an embarrassing smell of gay and ill-formed, blind hate. It's not anyone else's fault that when you get corrected, the stench still has to be there.

A joke like you is just dead ass wrong, yet still can't help but spew baseless faggotry even when the supreme court of reality smacks you in the face.

People can be wrong and still be quality; but you can't even take your lumps like a journeyman fighter.

You've spewed how Gallo would never change and couldn't; how little his prospects are, and attacked like a Jack Russel Terrier anyone who disagreed. Even then you were amoeba status and couldn't support yourself like legit thinkers or ppl with cred who've questioned Gallo.

Three pointers? When you got dentures did your memory and reading comp get sacrificed? I've never said shit about heaving up more and more 3s. And have said the opposite about Gallo.

All season been saying how Gallo has been percolating and showing off his unique skills to then start putting them all together. It's been a process since last year.

Your lame ass staked the little rep you ever had on Gallo being a loser who's skills, if he even has them, are a detriment to the team. What'd you say "they're difficult for a team to even use". Smh.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Gallo took 17 freethrows. The Kings constantly fouled a guy that shoots 37%, i.e., someone who can't hit a shot to save his life. I mean, how dumb can you be? HAHAHA.

I wanted to be encouraged by this "win," but it was more about the Kings losing than the Knicks winning.

KBlack25

Starter
Gallo took 17 freethrows. The Kings constantly fouled a guy that shoots 37%, i.e., someone who can't hit a shot to save his life. I mean, how dumb can you be? HAHAHA.

I wanted to be encouraged by this "win," but it was more about the Kings losing than the Knicks winning.

Well it depends on a lot of things, namely what kind of fouls they were. Gallo shoots 37% but most of the time those shots were outside. Last night he made moves in traffic and forced teams to foul or give up the layup. It's a different game and Gallo looked like a totally different player...

iSaYughh

Starter
My first-time rap-style haiku. Trillion inspired.

But only for you, he who bleeds what he thinks is orange and blue.

You to busy ****ing the mad hatter's prick
To realize the noise you be making on KO is just that,
Shit n dick --

Ya you bleed, but it ain't orange n blue
Like the first time you got ****ed,
It's more of a vaginal hue --

So take that color,
It's your scarlet letter, punk
Rosy and red just like your heart before I snatched it up wit a dunk --

Ya you like balls, it's in your blood stained pic,
To bad for us it ain't basket ones,
Jus the type you like to gargle,
A lick,lick,lick --

Damn you a teabagger now,
And my rhymes starting to fly like a plane,
You're all woozy eyed below like a 2bit dame --

I start warning you now,
Unglue that dick from your head and try grab a gun --

Still can't **** wit me I'm like a relentless Dane,
Great,great,great,
You just my son,son,son --

Think its all for now,
I need some real chow,
Tired of chewing on amoeba spine --

O' that right.
Took that too when i snatched your soul and made it all mine --

So jus remember to you my scarlet lettered bitch,
I'm a supernova of brick wit no respect for you n' yo,
Dick,dick,dick --

You hear that sound?
The pounding's almost over.

Ya, right, its tight like my flow,
It'll rhyme like me beating you,
Not a ****ing hitch --

Pow.
Crippling blow.
Left hook uppercut.

Smacked you like an air Jordan to pavement, bitch
Kick,kick,kick --

iSaYughh

Starter
Well it depends on a lot of things, namely what kind of fouls they were. Gallo shoots 37% but most of the time those shots were outside. Last night he made moves in traffic and forced teams to foul or give up the layup. It's a different game and Gallo looked like a totally different player...

Gallo also isn't a 37% shooter. A dozen games one season where he is obviously in a shooting funk (like much of the team), doesnt reflect his actual ability that teams must gameplan for. Not that it was smart for them to treat him like Prime Paul Pierce, since he's shot poor so far this year, but he is still a feared shooter capable of taking over games with his shot alone.

His game also causes major problems for any team when he can blend in his slashing prowess, like u said. His moves in traffic are creative and wily and can be surprisingly fluid.

Imagine when his shot even reverts halfway back to normal and he can drop that, all while teams have to fear games like last nite just as much as him catch n shooting 20pts in a Q.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
When we play G-State, and he's not put on the charity strike, like he was against the Kings, hopefully we prove we can outscore our opponents without the refs' help.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
My first-time rap-style haiku. Trillion inspired.

But only for you, he who bleeds what he thinks is orange and blue.

You to busy ****ing the mad hatter's prick
To realize the noise you be making on KO is just that,
Shit n dick --

Ya you bleed, but it ain't orange n blue
Like the first time you got ****ed,
It's more of a vaginal hue --

So take that color,
It's your scarlet letter, punk
Rosy and red just like your heart before I snatched it up wit a dunk --

Ya you like balls, it's in your blood stained pic,
To bad for us it ain't basket ones,
Jus the type you like to gargle,
A lick,lick,lick --

Damn you a teabagger now,
And my rhymes starting to fly like a plane,
You're all woozy eyed below like a 2bit dame --

I start warning you now,
Unglue that dick from your head and try grab a gun --

Still can't **** wit me I'm like a relentless Dane,
Great,great,great,
You just my son,son,son --

Think its all for now,
I need some real chow,
Tired of chewing on amoeba spine --

O' that right.
Took that too when i snatched your soul and made it all mine --

So jus remember to you my scarlet lettered bitch,
I'm a supernova of brick wit no respect for you n' yo,
Dick,dick,dick --

You hear that sound?
The pounding's almost over.

Ya, right, its tight like my flow,
It'll rhyme like me beating you,
Not a ****ing hitch --

Pow.
Crippling blow.
Left hook uppercut.

Smacked you like an air Jordan to pavement, bitch
Kick,kick,kick --

Gotta suck em' all
Gotta suck em' all

Gotta suck em' all
Gotta suck em' all

I-sa-Yughh

Stick to playing pokemon kid...lol

Gallo has one decent game and I give him his props, that has nothing to do with the cock worshipers on here. I can analyze the games myself, k thx.

I'd love to see this level of enthusiasm when your Gallo goes through another slump. Don't be mad at me because i have destroyed you and others lately on here. Victims include Team Suckbury, WarriorsfanSince2010 and you kid. The best part is when a group of you battered bitches get together after being knocked the eff out and claim victory. Your like Bush with a Mission Accomplished Banner,

your words don't mean $hit... they make my job easier...lol

Now if you want to talk basketball I'm all for that, Problem is a lot of people on this site are sensitive and cant handle being wrong. Thats why even Metrotard has an ounce of my respect because hes a "leader" and his own man. He can tone it down and extend an olive branch.

The rest of you lost followers are fickle little snots. Metro is an athlete a boxer even... your some azn kid with a squirtle tattoo. So let me talk to you in terms you ca understand. Gallo is softer than a level 1 Jigglypuff. Get back in your Pokeball until Ash chooses you lest you want to get smoked by a level 99 Charizard ;).

Gotta suck em' all
Gotta suck em' all

Gotta suck em' all
Gotta suck em' all

I-sa-Yughh

Gallo has one decent game and I give him his props, that has nothing to do with the cock worshipers on here. I can analyze the games myself, k thx.

I'd love to see this level of enthusiasm when your Gallo goes through another slump. Don't be mad at me because i have destroyed you and others lately on here. Victims include Team Suckbury, WarriorsfanSince2010 and you kid. The best part is when a group of you battered bitches get together after being knocked the eff out and claim victory. Your like Bush with a Mission Accomplished Banner,

Now if you want to talk basketball I'm all for that, Problem is a lot of people on this site are sensitive and cant handle being wrong. Thats why even Metrotard has an ounce of my respect because hes a "leader" and his own man. He can tone it down and extend an olive branch.

The rest of you lost followers are fickle little snots. Metro is an athlete a boxer even... your some azn kid with a squirtle tattoo. So let me talk to you in terms you ca understand. Gallo is softer than a level 1 Jigglypuff. Get back in your Pokeball until Ash chooses you lest you want to get smoked by a level 99 Charizard ;).

I'm a victim Lol dude you a weak hoe you stay jumping in arguments that don't have anything to do with you and you don't know who to side with.

One thread your on jimmchief meat and attacking metrocard now your on metrocard's meat attacking other posters.

STOP IT 5

you already been swagged on damn you like bitch the way you fiend for attention.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
I'm a victim Lol dude you a weak hoe you stay jumping in arguments that don't have anything to do with you and you don't know who to side with.

One thread your on jimmchief meat and attacking metrocard now your on metrocard's meat attacking other posters.

STOP IT 5

you already been swagged on damn you like bitch the way you fiend for attention.

Tell me how my ass taste...lol Go Warriors...

Last edited:

iSaYughh

Starter
Gotta suck em' all
Gotta suck em' all

Gotta suck em' all
Gotta suck em' all

I-sa-Yughh

Dayum. Lose your dignity...rep...balls...marbles, too? What is that stank ass shit you're tying to pass off as a reply now? Can't even put together a crisp sentence, let alone a post containing an ounce of logical rebuttal or defense to the smackdowns you're taking.

When Gallo slumps? Fool. I was administering the same beatdowns to you then, too. :alert:

It's like your rapists looked like Stephon Marbury and Gallo and now you can't shake a rationale opinion on either, or anything associated with them. Sadly, that means most things Knicks present and recent past.

Jigglypuff? Pokeball? Level 99 Charizard? Squirtle?
:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

Shit. You already lost this game called life, now you cant help but lose it in KO too it seems.

You lose the right to talk about being wrong when that's all you've been. Hearing you still attempt to talk about Gallo carries as much weight as a pip-squeek rodent trying to tell the exterminator which tool he should use to finish him off.

It's asinine, weak, and will result in self-destruction either way.

You've been finished off. Basketball sense? Talent judge? Athletic knowledge? All fails. When you couldn't stand the basketball truth and heat, and started up that Jack Russell Terrior act of yours people started putting you in your place while you bled all over the forum.

You're getting real sore so I'll ease up. And maybe take KingStarbury's wisdom into account: a damn fool who cant help but embarrass himself, the forum, and the Knicks should just be ignored.

And nice read on calling me Asian. Another fail in your long list of it..I'm white and Russian. Come to any of the NY gyms I've fought out of and some truth will get dropped on that perpetually wrong mind of yours.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Dayum. Lose your dignity...rep...balls...marbles, too? What is that stank ass shit you're tying to pass off as a reply now? Can't even put together a crisp sentence, let alone a post containing an ounce of logical rebuttal or defense to the smackdowns you're taking.

When Gallo slumps? Fool. I was administering the same beatdowns to you then, too. :alert:

It's like your rapists looked like Stephon Marbury and Gallo and now you can't shake a rationale opinion on either, or anything associated with them. Sadly, that means most things Knicks present and recent past.

Jigglypuff? Pokeball? Level 99 Charizard? Squirtle?
:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

Shit. You already lost this game called life, now you cant help but lose it in KO too it seems.

You lose the right to talk about being wrong when that's all you've been. Hearing you still attempt to talk about Gallo carries as much weight as a pip-squeek rodent trying to tell the exterminator which tool he should use to finish him off.

It's asinine, weak, and will result in self-destruction either way.

You've been finished off. Basketball sense? Talent judge? Athletic knowledge? All fails. When you couldn't stand the basketball truth and heat, and started up that Jack Russell Terrior act of yours people started putting you in your place while you bled all over the forum.

You're getting real sore so I'll ease up. And maybe take KingStarbury's wisdom into account: a damn fool who cant help but embarrass himself, the forum, and the Knicks should just be ignored.

And nice read on calling me Asian. Another fail in your long list of it..I'm white and Russian. Come to any of the NY gyms I've fought out of and some truth will get dropped on that perpetually wrong mind of yours.

Jesus everyone calling me angry, I make a Pokemon reference to lighten thing up wtf? Seriously tho your posts are garbage, if you would actually read my posts I just look at the facts. So lets review them..

You defend three point shots and Gallo's chucking of them. I basically had to beat a dead horse in stating the obvious to your brain dead ass... Three pointers are a trap. The Chicago Bulls game was a false revelation as we were shooting 3's at an unsustainable rate. After winning 2 we dropped 6 games in a row because of our 3 point shooting thats a fact...

Then you start talking about Gallo like hes an All-Star in a slump or something.. I even made some counter points to his defense, with observations like D'Antoni misusing him, Gallo being overrated and unfairly being pressured by Media, idiot Fans and D'Antoni to be something hes not. Even Gallo said he does not feel he has what it takes to be a star....lol But go on keep ignoring facts cuz they undermine your argument, you wouldn't be the first...LOL

As an Italian I want Gallo to do well, which is why calling me a hater is silly, but unlike you when i am wrong i don't ignore the facts when they prove me wrong. At one point we were debating Chris Paul v Deron Williams here about 2 years ago. I was Deron Williams all the way and looking back at it I would probably say i was wrong as I now feel Chris Paul is a decisively better guard (He accomplishes more with less then Deron). My point is we all make mistakes, what separates posters like myself and you is that you can't get over your mistakes and face reality. GALLO sucks right now, you cannot defend that period. Denver don't want him, fans don't want him, scouts don't care for him. Now that may all change but right now Gallo is more responsible for the 8 losses then he is the 4 wins. If you cannot see that, your just a homer. The only hater on here is you and the other Gallo apologists...

And I'm sorry if your username and weak posts would suggest come clueless insecure azn fan behind them, you just project that way...

Last edited:

elcol

Rotation player
Gotta suck em' all
Gotta suck em' all

Gotta suck em' all
Gotta suck em' all

I-sa-Yughh

dont be a racist and get over your ego because there isn't even an ounce of basketball in your post, go argue some where else.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
dont be a racist and get over your ego because there isn't even an ounce of basketball in your post, go argue some where else.

one Asian Joke and I am a racist. Meanwhile using gay slurs on here is perfectly acceptable? Another hypocrite...lol Everybody on here makes off color comments dude lighten up.

CoolClyde

good game gallipini

first quarter...wtf?
rest of game... excellent play by all; knicks stopped shooting stupid crazy 3's,
put the ball on the floor, drove to the basket, and got it together.

Note: 33-39 at free throw line / 6-15 from three

gallipini played one of best games of his career, getting to free throw line more than he shot threes, a major accomplishment.
stud outperforming everyone on court, awesomeness personified.
tuffiaf solid and smart, even with bad pinkie.
who called mrs. fields a smart cookie? good one! he's a keeper for sure, getting better all the time!
chandler - another excellent game, blocking, driving, swooping and hooping.
feltip feelin it, feedin it, nice game all around, love his teardrop.
and our ace in the hole? tony chill douglas, finally having a good game,
i believe he is the difference maker.

amazingly, Dalembarf was hardly a factor, only 1 bound and 0 points.
Ty-reak is a freak, a great player.
Carl Landry, a force of nature. if Landry Fields married him, he'd be Landry Landry!!

ps: why is anybody dissing Clyde Frazier? i don't get it, he's one of the few reasons I listen to the entire game, to hear his knowledgeable commentary. the greatest knick of all time, the consummate team player, a believer in defense being the key to winning championships.

cheers to all.
:beer: