paqiao vs margarito Stream

KingCharles34

All Star
paciauo has improved alot, hes got power in both hands but he would get embarrassed by floyd. As much as manny has improved technically, hes skill level is still not close to mayweathers. He should fight mosley before floyd

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
floyd mayweather is the best p4p there is right now. :thumbsup: im still dreaming of that fight hopefully it goes through

KingCharles34

All Star
Im hopin it happens too but i would love to see mosley fight packoww first. We saw how mayweather exposed mosley for not being a pure boxer. Mayweather is the best....i think even mosley would beat manny. If Margarito can land punchs and hurt him i could just imagine what mosley would do. Hes got more speed and power. I dont think manny deserves to be called top 10 all time but lampley rides his dikk and people that watch fights on hbo fall for the hype. One more thing...Packoww didnt even look that good against clottey. If Clottey threw more punches he probably coulda beat manny. But he always fights like that, hes too defensive minded. I dont remember manny hurtin him at any point of that fight

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I got Mayweather, Matinez beating Pacquiao.

Cotto beats Pac at 154 in a rematch.

Mayweather appears to be ducking Pac. Yes, Maywether is the man but Pac is too...look how he has dominated so many weight classes. Freddy Roach is also a classy skilled trainer.

KingCharles34

All Star
I got Mayweather, Matinez beating Pacquiao.

Cotto beats Pac at 154 in a rematch.

Martinez did a job on pavlik. And I agree about Cotto too, 145 wasnt a good weight for him. I just watched that fight again and he boxed good for the most part, hes naturally bigger then he used to be and packoww would be in trouble fighting cotto at 154. I wanna see cotto fight margacheato again first and get his revenge, theres no way cheato is winning without the cement in his gloves

Mayweather appears to be ducking Pac. Yes, Maywether is the man but Pac is too...look how he has dominated so many weight classes. Freddy Roach is also a classy skilled trainer.

Im downloading Marquez vs Manny 1 right now, i seen all three fights but marquez is a counter puncher like Floyd, just not nearly as quick. If Marquez can give manny all kinds of problems and I think from what i rememer, marquez won the first fight despite being knocked down 3 times in the first round. If Marquez can do that good against manny i dont see packoww having any chance against floyd. Hes a great boxer though, i cant front on that. People that are saying hes top 10 are crazy...jim lampley is such a dikk rider. I cant stand that guy...bring Foreman back!! He made some of the dumbest comments but it was pure comedy :lol: Roy was good too