Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: isiah+marbury=O'antoni+gallo

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    county of the kings
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    8

    Nyk Logo isiah+marbury=O'antoni+gallo

    i hope the same people that had an issue with isaih relationship/favoritism with marbury has an issue with gallo and O'antonis relationship.


    the truth is thats chandler would be starting ahead of gallo if it was another player playing as bad as gallo

    i think the teams sees the short hook on guys like walker and mason jr...but gallos get to catch step back and launch 3pter after 3pter.

    he was 6 for 19 last night (2 for 10 from 3pt) which means.. if he did not shoot a three last night.. he would of been 4 for 9 from the field which is very good.

    ship these guys out together..

  2. #2
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by moneyg
    i hope the same people that had an issue with isaih relationship/favoritism with marbury has an issue with gallo and O'antonis relationship.


    the truth is thats chandler would be starting ahead of gallo if it was another player playing as bad as gallo

    i think the teams sees the short hook on guys like walker and mason jr...but gallos get to catch step back and launch 3pter after 3pter.

    he was 6 for 19 last night (2 for 10 from 3pt) which means.. if he did not shoot a three last night.. he would of been 4 for 9 from the field which is very good.

    ship these guys out together..
    Thomas and Marbury hated each other, Gallo and Mike D are butt buddies.

    All of them are over rated. And none can ever bring a championship to NY.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    county of the kings
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    8

    Nyk Logo

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Thomas and Marbury hated each other, Gallo and Mike D are butt buddies.

    All of them are over rated. And none can ever bring a championship to NY.

    not true...

    marury luv isaih so much in the begining.. he even moved next to him.. it was after larry brown where it fell apart because brown saw the favoritism between the two..

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by moneyg
    i hope the same people that had an issue with isaih relationship/favoritism with marbury has an issue with gallo and O'antonis relationship.


    the truth is thats chandler would be starting ahead of gallo if it was another player playing as bad as gallo

    i think the teams sees the short hook on guys like walker and mason jr...but gallos get to catch step back and launch 3pter after 3pter.

    he was 6 for 19 last night (2 for 10 from 3pt) which means.. if he did not shoot a three last night.. he would of been 4 for 9 from the field which is very good.

    ship these guys out together..
    So wait, did you have an issue with Isiah/ Marbury favoritism?

    You sound like an angry brother.

  5. #5
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    653
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Oh stop it already. Gallo had a great game and he's being crucified. If you waive Gallo, Boston, Miami or Orlando will pick him up with the quickness. Then he'll comeback to the Garden and shoot daggers all night. Then you'll say damn Walsh is an idiot to let him go, fire him.

    Dantoni has his issues but Gallo plays the game the right way. He's not a black hole, he's not turnover prone.

    Currently as it stands he is probably our second best offensive threat on this team. It wont win us a championship. "Favoritism" thing is ridiculous. Dantoni benched Gallo for some 4th qtrs this season why, b/c he sucked it up.

    Isiah and Marbury was strraaaaaange. Nothing will ever compare to those two.

  6. #6
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by Blumatic
    Oh stop it already. Gallo had a great game and he's being crucified. If you waive Gallo, Boston, Miami or Orlando will pick him up with the quickness. Then he'll comeback to the Garden and shoot daggers all night. Then you'll say damn Walsh is an idiot to let him go, fire him.

    Dantoni has his issues but Gallo plays the game the right way. He's not a black hole, he's not turnover prone.

    Currently as it stands he is probably our second best offensive threat on this team. It wont win us a championship. "Favoritism" thing is ridiculous. Dantoni benched Gallo for some 4th qtrs this season why, b/c he sucked it up.

    Isiah and Marbury was strraaaaaange. Nothing will ever compare to those two.
    Gallo plays bad because of Mike D but Gallo does make some poor decisons like shooting left handed on the free throw line with a bad right hand, seriously? I dont forget shyt like that, dreadful stuff.

    Gallo would be amazing with an old school coachh like Greg Pop or Jerry Sloan or Pat Riley...not with Mike D

  7. #7
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Landry Fields quote

    "I've started every game so far this year (not including pre-season) and I seem to get more and more comfortable with each game. What's so funny to me is that not even a year ago, I was watching all the players that I have to guard now. Don't get me wrong, when I'm on the floor I'm not thinking to myself, "Oh wow, that's Brandon Roy" or "That's Monta Ellis." My mentality when I hit the arena is that these are just some other guys that I happen to be playing this night. If I start putting players on pedestals, that will only add unwanted pressure on myself that I don't need, especially as a rookie."

    This kid is great, knows how to play the game as is a solid rookie. Draft steal that is good at everything but really great at anything except rebounding and hustling.

    I love how he views top players: "just some other guys"

Similar Threads

  1. The day after Isiah is fired part 2 of the interview
    By New New York in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Feb 26, 2008, 21:53
  2. New York Knicks@ Boston Celtics
    By D-Lee42fan in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: Dec 01, 2007, 22:59
  3. Thoughts on Knicks 2007-8 season
    By Kiyaman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Oct 29, 2007, 23:06
  4. The Negative Media
    By insomniac in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jun 21, 2007, 20:24
  5. My beef with Isiah
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: Jan 17, 2007, 03:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •