New York @ Golden State

smokes

Huge Member
Gallo is finally hitting a hot streak this season and it's good to see. I've been the first to jump on him for his inconsistencies this year but I'm also very glad to see him hitting his stride (kinda like December last year). Hopefully he keeps it up, even if he's not putting up 25ppg at least shooting 50% from the floor and getting to the line is gonna keep him consistent and provide solid offense for us.

Also good to see Amare getting into it a bit more. Seems like his little "pep talk" last week has actually had a positive effect on the team. Awesome.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Gallo is finally hitting a hot streak this season and it's good to see. I've been the first to jump on him for his inconsistencies this year but I'm also very glad to see him hitting his stride (kinda like December last year). Hopefully he keeps it up, even if he's not putting up 25ppg at least shooting 50% from the floor and getting to the line is gonna keep him consistent and provide solid offense for us.

Also good to see Amare getting into it a bit more. Seems like his little "pep talk" last week has actually had a positive effect on the team. Awesome.

Nice post. 100%:agreed:

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
I disagree.

In the game against Sacramento, they fouled him on 5 shot attempts where he was either behind the 3 point line or with his foot on the line.

Against the Warriors, I clearly remember Dorrell Wright spacing out and allowing Gallinari to just walk to the basket for layups and dunks.

All Wright had to do was put his arm out and force him to the perimeter, but he didn't.

Then, in the 4th quarter, they put a 6-2 Curry on Gallinari.

I guarantee you Gallinari will not have the same success against the Clippers,
UNLESS they're stupid enough to put a point guard on him like the Warriors did.

Gallinari shoots below 37% for a reason. He has trouble finishing around the basket and his shooting is mediocore.

In fact, I've seen him drive to the basket numerous times and get airballs or bricks on open drives to the basket numerous times this season.

The Warriors are just awful on defense, and the Kings don't read scouting reports before the start of games.

The Warriors are the same team Chris Duhon and Raymond Felton had career highs. Enuff said about their defense.

I totally agree ABCD, Gallinari still hasn't impressed me yet this season other than the game in Chicago. He is just too slow to get by people on the perimeter and is streaky shooter. There were a couple of times in the Sac game where he trip over himself lol and a foul was called on the Kings player. I am rooting hard for him but is not hard to notice he won't be in the NBA for many years due to his poor development and not possessing athletic ability to succeed. The day I'll believe he has progress and is a finished product will be when he does it in the playoffs. A Ron Artest or Gerald Wallace would eat him alive. He ain't ready for the Show just yet!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Gallinari took advantage of the Kings' and Warriors' inability to read the scouting report.

They kept fouling him on shot attempts that he usually misses. Gallinari had 27 points on 8 shot attempts against the kings. He only made 4 field goals, so why did he finish with so many points? Bailout fouls by the Kings. They respected a 36% shooter way more than they should have.

The Warriors were putting Stephen Curry on Gallinari, in the 4th quarter. How they expected a 6-2 point guard to stop a 6-10 player is beyond me.

That's pretty much why he played well.

All a team has to do to stop him is read the scouting report.

How do I know this? Look at his overall shooting percentage. There's a reason why he still hasn't broken 40% from the field, 13 games into the season.

I'm happy about the last two wins, though.

But unless the team goes over .500 and can maintain it for 3 weeks, I'm still not convinced.

D'Antoni sucks. He put a countdown on his head.

Yea ok NBA teams don't read scouting reports. And you have some actual way of knowing that for sure about G-State and Sac???

It couldn't possibly be because Gallo is a nice player?? Felton's 30 was fugazi to right ?? Way to look for excuses as to why one of the players on YOUR team played good. We don't need you as a fan ABCD.. Your a fackin pessimistic waste.

Last edited: