New York Knicks @ Los Angeles Clippers Game Thread 11/20/10

How many games do you want the Knicks to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Knicks_Logo.gif
5-8(.386) vs.
Los_Angeles_Clippers_logo.png
1-12(.070)
NBA_LosAngelesClippers.jpg

amare-stoudemire-knicks.jpg

Amar'e Stoudemire and the Knicks

vs.

eric_gordon.jpg

Eric Gordon and the Clippers

Knicks_Logo.gif

The Knicks are on a 2 game winning streak. They will look to end their west coast trip 3-1 against the Clippers. But it's not going to be easy. The Clippers are going to play with a lot of desperation.

Los_Angeles_Clippers_logo.png

The Clippers have just one win this season, but their one win is at home. They will look to get their second home win of the season against the Knicks, but it's not going to be easy. Amar'e Stoudemire is more talented than everyone on the Clippers roster.

Starting lineups
PG Eric Bledsoe
SG Eric Gordon
SF Al-Farouq Aminu
PF Blake Griffin
C DeAndre Jordan
Head Coach of the Clippers: Vinny Del Negro

AND NOW, YOUR NEW YORK KNICKS!
At guard, out of North Carolina, standing 6"2', RAYMOND FELTON!
x350.jpg

At the other guard position, out of Stanford, standing 6"7', Landry Fields!
x350.jpg

At forward, from Italy, Standing 6"10', Danilo Gallinari!
dg5-mvp.jpg

3370602_f520.jpg

Also at forward, out of Cypress Creek, Florida, Standing 6"10', Amare Stoudmire!
amare-jewish-copy.jpg

And at center, out of France, Standing 6''10', Ronny Turiaf!
8944354-large.jpg

Head Coach of the New York Knicks: Mike D'Antoni
dantoni20087.jpg

Last edited:
Game Thread is off the hook. Lol at STAT being a rabbi. We need to come out with that energy we showed in GS that won't give up play hard til the end. Looking for a monster game from STAT and Blake Griffin.

All in all 105-95 NYK win :gony:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
We've caught the Clippers at a great time, they're missing both Baron Davis and Chris Kaman.

I say this would be the perfect game to put Anthony Randolph in to get us some extra length and size but apparently he's in D'Antoni's doghouse now.

moneyg

Starter
this win would make us 3 and 1 on the road trip.. all u can ask for.. just got to contain blake and gordan..

i wouldnt be surprise if eric bledsoe has a career night and griffin ges 25 rebounds.. stats has to d up on him...

petescud

Starter
Need win tonight. Need to keep beating these weak West Coast teams. Really wanted that Denver game, but oh well... We will see where we stand against the Lakers, Spurs etc at a later date...still a work in progress as can be expected

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
We get another break with opponent's injured starters.

Kaman and B Davis are both sidelined.

We've gotta take out undermanned teams or we suck. The Clips are only 1-11. A must/should win.
Knicks_Logo.gif

Pricey

Rotation player
i dont understand how the Clippers could be faves for this with the bookies. Clippers on paper are shit and the Knicks have played some good ball the last couple games. Ive won big the last 2 games on the Knicks when they have been the underdogs, looks like its going to be a 3rd time :crossfingers:

mafra

Legend
We all know Eric Gordon and Blake Griffin are threats to blow up tonight and have huge games. Tonight is a huge game. Winning 3 of 4 on this West Coast trip would be outstanding... Almost won all 4 games!

Sure, a playoff team shouldn't jump for joy beating Sac, lAC, and GSW (w/out D-Lee), but any time these Knicks win 3 in a row it's a monumental accomplishment.

Felton had a great game last night, and Gallo was Mr. Clutch. I want to see if both can show up AGAIN tonight. Consistency is what we're looking for.

Coming home 6-8 with a nice "easy" 10 game stretch ahead of us, gives us one more chance to build up confidence and equity as the mquality opponents starts to roll in.

This is exactly the type of game we normally lose. End of road trip, second night of back to back, just as we're starting to get into a groove.

Let's see what happens. BURY THE CLIP EARLY. Take away hope.

Paul1355

All Star
good game thread but the matchup should be Amare vs Blake Griffin

I expect the Knicks to lay a major egg tonight....watch them lose by 20 to the Clips or blow it at the end by 2 points...something devastating.

Are we going to outrebound Blake Griffin?

Will Amare get in foul trouble with Griffin constantly attacking the rim?

Will Felton be on his game like last night? I think so.

If Gallo is off, which is likely due to his inconsistency, then we are in for a ride.

We should win this game and if we do then Mike D will not hear boo's the next home game...we would be 3-1 on this road trip when most people expected 1-3 at best.

We have to play the same game of driving to the hoop and drawing fouls. Gallo and Felton are money on the line, Amare needs more consistency from the foul line but he is a borderline 80% FT shooter.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
if we cant capitalize and win this game( let alone dominate ) then were in for a real long season. these are the games we cant afford to lose, must wins.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Even with this bad start to the season the Knicks are a close 8th in the east, this game is definitely an important win. It won't be easy, even though the Clippers are 1-12 they have a lot of good players. Its always a shocker on how bad the team is doing.

Another shocker the Grizzlies beat the Heat. WOW.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Vicious Smash!!! ****ing awesome!

Man, I have to listen to the Clippers' commentators and they know fat dick about the Knicks.

Clips' shots won't keep falling. I like our chances with Chandler on.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Even with this bad start to the season the Knicks are a close 8th in the east, this game is definitely an important win. It won't be easy, even though the Clippers are 1-12 they have a lot of good players. Its always a shocker on how bad the team is doing.

Another shocker the Grizzlies beat the Heat. WOW.

I just watched that buzzer beater win. Eat a nut, Miami.