New York Knicks @ Los Angeles Clippers Game Thread 11/20/10

How many games do you want the Knicks to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

welcometonycity

Rotation player
are you kidding me ? EASY* win for the knicks tonight. and the score is 47-49 clippers right now ...... clippers can not keep up, 2nd half knicks are going to have multiple scoring runs.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
LOOK @ Gallo staying Gordon at the top of the key..

Gallo can stay w dudes when he decides to dig his heels in.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
are you kidding me ? EASY* win for the knicks tonight. and the score is 47-49 clippers right now ...... clippers can not keep up, 2nd half knicks are going to have multiple scoring runs.

You can't just say that and jinx the Knicks man. Any team are able to beat any team, you almost can never predict the outcome of the game. The Knicks should be able to win, lets just go with that.

Paul1355

All Star
clippers are making ridiculous shots and when does blake griffin have a consistent outside shot?

I feel like these bad teams just have their red hot shooting days against the knicks. BS

I dont think the Clippers will continue to play this good on offense.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Jesus Christ Felton's got some speed in that wombat body. He overtook Eric Gordon and Griffin on a break after he picked off Gordon's pass.

And now on that handoff from STAT, he went from the arc for a lay in in half a second

iSaYughh

Starter
Jesus Christ Felton's got some speed in that wombat body. He overtook Eric Gordon and Griffin on a break after he picked off Gordon's pass.

And now on that handoff from STAT, he went from the arc for a lay in in half a second

Ray really does have surprising speed. If Felton keep his ascendance going...which in turn will help STAT become the otherworldly dominant inside scorer we in turn need him to be...and Gallo continues solidifying himself.

We will make the playoffs. And a team will not salivate at playing us. Let alone if we get SOME production from the 5, or Azzy comes back strong. I like our chances :gony:

Clips suck but they don't conventionally suck. Every one of their starters right now any team would love to have. Even Jordan. Just so young and inconsistent and not good at winning/closing out games.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
clippers are making ridiculous shots and when does blake griffin have a consistent outside shot?

I feel like these bad teams just have their red hot shooting days against the knicks. BS

I dont think the Clippers will continue to play this good on offense.

I've felt the same way, some if not all the teams we lost to, lost the very next game after.

The reason the teams looked good against the Knicks was mostly due to turnovers and taking bad shots. I'm seeing some improvement, the best improvement is taking less 3 pointers and moving the ball.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Any team are able to beat any team, you almost can never predict the outcome of the game. The Knicks should be able to win, lets just go with that.

ok we will go with that. but im not worried at all -_-. i mean it IS THE CLIPPERS. and dey got no kaman. OMG I JUS SAW DAT DUNK ON MOSGOV:boohoo:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
We're lucky Griffin is only 21, this guy is going to be an absolute monster in a couple of years. My goodness...The Gov just got his first poster.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Pg: Felton, Douglas
Sg: Chandler, Fields, Mason
Sf: Galo, Chandler,
Pf- AS, Walker
C: Turiaf, Mosgov

i know im speaking early but, were going to have a nice playoffs run this year just give it time, D'antoni is just a **** sometimes.