I like Felt..

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
flu game..

Come to find out Felton had the flu today.

What a gutsy effort from our PG. He still got 23 and 11! :aplause:

I still like 'eeem..

Last edited:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Felton is the fearless floor general that we've been missing in NY for a while. marbury was the last dont care what people say about him, he always gave his all.

Felton is playing at a high level and doing it consistently even when he's having a bad game- what does that tell me? that he's the real deal. i havent been D'antoni's biggest fan but he is great at unleashing PG's. Duhon wasnt good at all but he had a nice stretch of games but since he isnt good he came back to earth feltons been doing this basically all year. he's the real deal. i like this dude a lot-no homo.

Toons

is the Bo$$
felton nash comprison? gatta be kidding, they lay totaly different. everyone here was crying for feton to do the pick n roll like nash, i would rathefelton do his own thing.

jpz17

Starter
Felton is the fearless floor general that we've been missing in NY for a while. marbury was the last dont care what people say about him, he always gave his all.

Felton is playing at a high level and doing it consistently even when he's having a bad game- what does that tell me? that he's the real deal. i havent been D'antoni's biggest fan but he is great at unleashing PG's. Duhon wasnt good at all but he had a nice stretch of games but since he isnt good he came back to earth feltons been doing this basically all year. he's the real deal. i like this dude a lot-no homo.

Yes Marbury was very talented but he wasn't a pass-first PG and he was getting old. (Although he still was by far the best option)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
felton nash comprison? gatta be kidding, they lay totaly different. everyone here was crying for feton to do the pick n roll like nash, i would rathefelton do his own thing.

word i agree.

and felton has been doing a pretty good job of that, he is who he is once he started playing his own game. he's very impressing dudes a fighter and exactly what we need

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound

Let's be clear here. I'm not comparing Felton's and Nash's respective games. I get that they have their own skillsets and all of that.

What i'm comparing is the fact that they were both good players w average numbers prior to being coached by Mike D, who coupled w him have played better and produced more.

There is a parallel there, that's all.

Crazy8's doesn't see it cause he lives in a parallel universe.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Let's be clear here. I'm not comparing Felton's and Nash's respective games. I get that they have their own skillsets and all of that.

What i'm comparing is the fact that they were both good players w average numbers prior to being coached by Mike D, who coupled w him have played better and produced more.

There is a parallel there, that's all.

Crazy8's doesn't see it cause he lives in a parallel universe.

Yes, I do. I've said that. Haven't I? I at least haven't said that it isn't the case. Both have played better under MD. Average stats, on the other hand, is a rip to both players due to circumstance and situation. Particularly that guy from Phoenix who shall remain nameless.

Charlotte have suffered without Ray and average stats has nothing to do with it. Effect VS output.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Don't be surprised tho when you see Felton doing more things that Nash did.., like running the high post p&r.

We was saw it several times consecutively in the last OT and worked to perfection.

As we continue to run the SSOL and Felton becomes more comfortable and reliant on it, he will inevitably do more things within the offense play-wise that Nash did and still does.

We should all hope this is the case anyway because Nash runs the SSOL like he created it.

There's no harm in Felton playing like Nash within the system, infact we should encourage it. I personally hope for it.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
It's also gotta be noted that Felton's making some pretty good defensive contributions.

Nash, on the other hand...never really did much of that...

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
If we had Steve Nash on our team we'd have at least 11 wins right now. Felton will never be as good as Nash. I'm happy with what he is though.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Felton will never be as good as Nash, this is true. Nash is one of the greatest floor generals of ALL TIME. You'll be hard-pressed to ever find anyone as good as he is.

Felton's current averages are 18.1 PPG on 45.9% shooting and 7.9 Assist/G.

You can't really expect much more considering he's currently playing to the level of Tony Parker except with better defense

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Felton

I have some reservations about Felton. I think he looks too much for his own shot. Although his average a game assists -- 7.9 -- is more than reasonable, he controls the ball so that others have significantly fewer opportunities for assists and we have some effective shooters on the team. He should distribute the ball some more.

He has taken 246 shots and numerous others where he has gotten fouled. Amare has taken 298 shots, Chandler 248, Gallo 185, Douglas 164 and Fields 142.

Douglas has the worst "True Shooting Percentage" -- which factors in three point shots made and foul shot conversions -- at .526. Chandler is at .537; Amar'e is at .579, Felton is at .584; Gallo at .608 and Fields at .627. It is something of a surprise that Gallo is our second best shooter measured by efficiency, given his straight shooting percentage -- .40. Fields' efficiency is not a surprise.

Pass the ball, Ray! Particularly to Fields and Gallo.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Felton will never be as good as Nash, this is true. Nash is one of the greatest floor generals of ALL TIME. You'll be hard-pressed to ever find anyone as good as he is.

Felton's current averages are 18.1 PPG on 45.9% shooting and 7.9 Assist/G.

You can't really expect much more considering he's currently playing to the level of Tony Parker except with better defense

The great thing about his numbers and his current comfort level is that if he stays w us, next season his numbers and overall grasp of the system should get even better..